Patented Phil

Jan. 6 videos finally released. The Dems were full of crap.

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But that doesn't take away from the violence of that day. It was incredibly violent, and gallows were set up to hang people. 

People were climbing all over the Capitol like a bunch of rabid monkeys. People were looking for the house speaker, the vice president and anyone of significance they could get their hands on. Police officers were assaulted and seriously wounded. The democratic process briefly was derailed.

Let's not sweep all that under the carpet because of the left uses various facets of it for political gain.

It was a dark, ugly day for democracy and nothing less than that.

Props for the "rabid monkeys" depiction.  I laughed, and I laughed heartily.  Anyone who makes me laugh is ok in my book.  Your beliefs are twisted and completely wrong, but for some strange reason I like you.  Funny shittt Pimpy. 

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

I fail to see how that is legal, but it does confirm that Fox is the official mouthpiece of the Republican Party. They aren’t a news organization. They are the GOP propaganda machine.

Ya think dogshitt?  That really is breaking news!  Congratulations!  Here's more breaking news - no legitimate, rational Conservative will ever argue that FoxNews isn't a mouthpiece for the Republican Party.  Ad is the NY Post and The Washington Times.  Just like CNN, MSNBC, PBS, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the majority of the remaining MSM are mouthpieces for the Democrats.  But unlike the Democrat propagandists, Conservative news outlets don't lie to nearly the same extent.  And that's a fact.  But I you want to debate it, I'll gladly kick your ass and leave you humiliated with your tail between your legs.  Might be best for you to take the "L" and live to fight another day.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It was a terrible day. The summer 2020 riots were terrible days. Let's recognize them all as terrible days, course correct and move forward. They don't cancel each other. 

1/6 was a terrible day.  I've said this all along.  But the Democrat response was far more serious and concerning.  They lied about what happened, and used their political power to imprison political opponents in an unfair and disproportionate manner.  That is a fact and cannot be denied.  If you fail to recognize that, it shows me what your morals are.  And I don't care how you try to spin it.  I see right through it, as do most Conservatives.

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This isn't a handful. You're an idiot.

Some pushing and shoving and idiots screaming.  A handful of people striking anyone.   You act like there were not 'peaceful' riots a 100 times worse.  They did about a million dollar in damages.  Summer of love riots.... $2,000,000,000.  Throwing bricks, firebombing, shootinh guns....none of which was present here.  You showed a handful of people striking cops out of tens of thousands of hours of video.   Not that impressed.  Of course YouTube purges the record of violence acts at BLM protests because the government tells them.   You were manipulated.  You should feel dirty.

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

The FBI and CIA are gestopo-lite organizations targeting citizens and answerable to no one.  They can spy on us, lie to us, withhold evidence, lie in court, manipulate the media...and there is not no one who can hold them accountable.  Our government needs to be reigned in and pit back under the people. 

True dat.  In the 1960's the intelligence community was unfairly biased in enforcing Conservative principles.  J. Edgar Hoover was an evil bastahd, and a stain on American history.  In the 2010's and 2020's, the FBI, CIA, and DOJ are doing the same shitt from a Liberal standpoint.

48 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

True dat.  In the 1960's the intelligence community was unfairly biased in enforcing Conservative principles.  J. Edgar Hoover was an evil bastahd, and a stain on American history.  In the 2010's and 2020's, the FBI, CIA, and DOJ are doing the same shitt from a Liberal standpoint.

They haven't really shifted.  They still work in the best interest of their corporate-government alliance, also known as fascism.  They were fascist then and they are fascist today.  What changed more is how we define liberal and conservstive.  Fascist is probably being too nice, as we secretly brought in over a thousand red-blooded Nazis from Germany after the war, and instead of hanging them, we gave the jobs inside our intelligence agencies, in our media, and at Universities under the program Operation Paperclip. 

Doesn't seem like news. We saw videos before of police basically letting people in.  People walking around with phones.  This is old news.  Anyone with half a brain knows this was way over blown.  Thats not saying it was a total nothingburger.    But it was obviously played way up by Dems.   The Dems played their base because their base was petrified of big Shaman man in an animal hat.  Oooo scary! 

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

You seem like a legitimate poster Voltaire, and someone I'd be happy to engage with.  Do you really believe that the media ebbs and flows based on whoever is in power?

When the one party leaves office, many of it's talking heads never leave Washington. They wind up landing a job in media or some political action committee. 

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But that doesn't take away from the violence of that day. It was incredibly violent, and gallows were set up to hang people. 

People were climbing all over the Capitol like a bunch of rabid monkeys. People were looking for the house speaker, the vice president and anyone of significance they could get their hands on. Police officers were assaulted and seriously wounded. The democratic process briefly was derailed.

Let's not sweep all that under the carpet because of the left uses various facets of it for political gain.

It was a dark, ugly day for democracy and nothing less than that.

I saw those gallows.  They were a mock up, political theater, no more dangerous than a hand drawn picture of a gun, and nobody was hanged as I recall.  

Rabid monkeys climb much better.  They were calling out names, no question, and I believe they did so to intimidate the named people. Your implication that the vice president is a person of significance I might dispute while acknowledging her office has significance if the president passes. Some Police Officers were assaulted.  The implication that many were seriously wounded is hyperbole.  A few sustained injuries.  I delineate between wounds and injuries.  I think you do as well when you are not trying to sell a narrative you have taken to heart. The democratic process was indeed delayed.  I found the whole incident disgraceful.

I do not sweep it under the table, rather I like to look at it in the cold light of day and not through a media or partidsan politcal filter.  I watched live on T.V. that day.  Nothing I have seen since has really added to my understanding of what I processed in the moment.  

I do agree it was an ugly, disgraceful display.  Paroxisms of ignorance manipulated by the narcisistic ego of a venal man.

• Thanks 1

The only thing I know is if it was Dem's that did the trespassing and questioning election results the Republican's would be losing their minds just as much as the Dems are.  Fact.

If it was the Dem's doing the trespassing then Tucker's editing job would look a lot different.  Fact.

The only thing a consistent person would say is that anyone, regardless of political affiliation, who trespasses and broke the law that day deserves whatever punishment they gets handed to them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BufordT said:

The only thing I know is if it was Dem's that did the trespassing and questioning election results the Republican's would be losing their minds just as much as the Dems are.  Fact.

If it was the Dem's doing the trespassing then Tucker's editing job would look a lot different.  Fact.

The only thing a consistent person would say is that anyone, regardless of political affiliation, who trespasses and broke the law that day deserves whatever punishment they gets handed to them.

Another one that Didn’t watch it. 

Just now, BufordT said:

The only thing I know is if it was Dem's that did the trespassing and questioning election results the Republican's would be losing their minds just as much as the Dems are.  Fact. Opinion.  Well founded opinion, but opinion.

If it was the Dem's doing the trespassing then Tucker's editing job would look a lot different.  Fact. Again opinion.  Words have meaning.

The only thing a consistent person would say is that anyone, regardless of political affiliation, who trespasses and broke the law that day deserves whatever punishment they gets handed to them. Break the law, get punished.Whatever punishment, probably so.  I mean the punishment levels for the level of crime are well established.  There is some discretionary range and folks can quibble withiin the range, but I have to agree with this statement of yours.

People...   Why are we still even talking about this as if it is an actual "thing".  We give the lie life when we carry it forward.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, BufordT said:

When Stephen Colbert's crew went trespassing in the capital building, all charges were dropped. If the penalties would be consistently enforced, that would be one thing, but they were not.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

We knew that a long time ago, when the death certificate listed the cause of death. 

The one thing that troubled me was when the media kept reporting that Sicknick was murdered when his head was crushed by a fire extiquisher.  I am talking all the major networks reported this. 

How could they keep reporting that when it did not happen?

So, we now have indisputable video evidence of the violent attacks of Capitol Police on innocent, freedom loving, peaceful protesters.

They used military force and shot and killed unthreatening citizens. Mitch McConnell was wearing Rambo fatigues while firing into the crowd.

They used biological weapons, China virus. Pelosi was tossing Molotov cocktails with her empty liquor bottles. 

They used chemical weapons, tear gas. Pete was practicing for future train derailments. 

And used vicious, trained, attack animals. From what I understand, a found footage documentary is being released any day now called Cocaine Bear. Many naked asses were humped by bear d!ck that day. Adam Schiff was first in line. 

• Haha 1

Libtards didn’t watch. That’s evident. If they did they would know that evidence was withheld. But they’re ok with that. And they are ok with people sitting in jail for two years without a trial.  Not Americans anymore. They just live here. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, phillybear said:

So, we now have indisputable video evidence of the violent attacks of Capitol Police on innocent, freedom loving, peaceful protesters.

They used military force and shot and killed unthreatening citizens. Mitch McConnell was wearing Rambo fatigues while firing into the crowd.

They used biological weapons, China virus. Pelosi was tossing Molotov cocktails with her empty liquor bottles. 

They used chemical weapons, tear gas. Pete was practicing for future train derailments. 

And used vicious, trained, attack animals. From what I understand, a found footage documentary is being released any day now called Cocaine Bear. Many naked asses were humped by bear d!ck that day. Adam Schiff was first in line. 

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

The edited videos presented by Tucker do as much to disprove the January 6th narrative as the edited videos presented by the bipartisan committee did to prove the January 6th narrative.

Which is to say nothing other than giving people fuel for what they already believed coming in. We see it happening in the thread. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jonmx said:

Lol...this is standard practice with the FBI and the Democrat media.  Open you damn partisan eyes.  

No, it’s not. Official footage is not released exclusively to one network or another for them to edit. It’s released to the public.

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The edited videos presented by Tucker do as much to disprove the January 6th narrative as the edited videos presented by the bipartisan committee did to prove the January 6th narrative.

Which is to say nothing other than giving people fuel for what they already believed coming in. We see it happening in the thread. 

:doh:

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No, it’s not. Official footage is not released exclusively to one network or another for them to edit. It’s released to the public.

But not to the ones accused. And you’ve been ok with that. Imagine that in America. Being denied access to the very thing that could help your case. 

6 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

It actually surprises me as well.  I guess I didn't want to believe:

1. That Liberals were so focking dishonest, corrupt and immoral; and 
  2. That Liberals had attained such a vice-grip on power within society

Having one of these is bad.  Having both of these is intolerable.  And intolerable situations - by nature - must be resolved, one way or another.

An awful lot of Conservatives, like me, didn't like Trump's refusal to accept the 2020 election results.  And the vast majority of Conservatives, like me, were sickened by what we saw on 1/6.  As a Conservative, I hate mob violence.  I respect the rule of law and revere our national landmarks.  I'm all for prosecuting those who acted violently or damaged Capitol property, just like we did to Liberal protesters during the Summer of Love (sarcasm).  But Liberals went well beyond this.   Democrat leadership completely misrepresented what actually happened that day, and the liberal MSM was more than happy to puppet these lies relentlessly .  Armed insurrection?  My ass.  Flagpoles aren't "arms" retards.  Insurrection?  Uh, no.  January 6th was no more an insurrection than when BLM protesters torched a police station and federal building.  Pro tip to our mentally challenged friends in here - an insurrection is an attempt to seize power.  That wasn't the intent here, and everyone with half a brain knows it.  The ironic reality is that it was the Liberals who actually tried to seize power with the events of 1/6.  They impeached a President, pumped Americans full of relentless propaganda that was either false or misleading, and worst of all - sent nonviolent Conservative protesters to prison for up to 4 years.  And today we found out that that Democrats sent these people to prison while intentionally suppressing the release of videos that basically exonerated the Q-Anon Shaman and others of any offense beyond trespassing.  Let's just cut through the bullshitt shall we?  This is the textbook definition of a corrupt government taking political prisoners.  In America.  In 2023.

The fact that most Liberals don't recognize the seriousness of this is not surprising.  A lot of well-intentioned Liberals, none of whom exist in this forum, have any idea what's actually going on, or how much of a threat Liberal ideology is to our Constitutional principles.  In a way these people are victims.  Since birth they've been brainwashed by the educational, media, sports, and the entertainment industries.  These bullhorns of society have incessintly pumped toxic Liberal beliefs into their minds, framed these beliefs as moral and just, and in many cases lied about what actually happened.

This story is a big wake-up call for Conservatives.  Liberals are more corrupt, their power-base more entrenched, and their political philosophies more at odds with America's Constitutional principles than we ever wanted to believe.  I was hoping the Liberal problem would go away after Trump left office.  That didn't happen.  Instead it got worse, and brought to light their true intentions.  It's actually a sad day, because I know what this portends.  In short, I just can't see any way that this Liberal problem can be resolved through our traditional political process. Liberals have established too many monopolies within American society, and history has shown that monopolies never relinquish power unless they are forced to.  We have laws in place to enforce business monopolies, but there's nothing in place to deal with the type of monopoly we are seeing here.  To sum it all up, we have an intolerable situation - one that doesn't seem to be resolvable through traditional means. That ain't good folks.

These are just talking points, spewed ad nauseum by right wing talk radio, Fox, etc. And then recited here. Almost every assumption you begin with is provably false, and you take those false assumptions and just start rambling based on them. It’s brain dead claptrap.

If you engage your brain for 5 minutes, you’ll realize that the REAL wake-up call for conservatives was the 2022 red drip. Biden’s popularity was quite low, and yet Republicans failed to do what was expected: win a big majority. The reason? The Trump-affiliated crazies, and the ones that are even crazier. They lost, BIGLY. Herschel Walker lost in a state that Brian Kemp won. Dr. Oz, a Trump acolyte, lost to a guy that just had a stroke.

If the Republicans continue on the path they are on, 2024 will give Democrats a supermajority. They need to take out the trash.

Or you could just vent about how evil liberals are and elect the people who focus on “owning” them. Worked great in 2020 and 2022.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But not to the ones accused. And you’ve been ok with that. Imagine that in America. Being denied access to the very thing that could help your case. 

Did you post a link confirming that defendants were denied access to exculpatory video? Maybe I missed it.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

People...   Why are we still even talking about this as if it is an actual "thing".  We give the lie life when we carry it forward.

Yes, Tucker Carlson is a proven frequent liar, most recently shown by the Dominion voting case evidence. And yet, people believe him when he takes 1 minute of video from 40,000 hours of footage as proof that he’s a truth-teller. Dumb and dumber.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Did you post a link confirming that defendants were denied access to exculpatory video? Maybe I missed it.

It was covered in the Tucker show you didn’t watch. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

I saw the video yesterday. Interesting, they claim he was escorted the entire time he was in the building, and their “proof” is less than 1 minute of footage. So, he was in the building less than 1 minute? What about other footage already seen before of him without cops around? 

Keep drinking from the Carlson propaganda firehose.

4 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

You’re right about J. Edgar Hoover. You’re not right about the current state of the agencies. 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Yes, Tucker Carlson is a proven frequent liar, most recently shown by the Dominion voting case evidence. And yet, people believe him when he takes 1 minute of video from 40,000 hours of footage as proof that he’s a truth-teller. Dumb and dumber.

Tucker is an opinion person, and sometimes his opinions are off, I have seen it.   Conversely, you go to any other network and they do the same, but pretend to be journalists.

Tuckers opinions are correct more than their opinions are as well. 

We know he is on point and effective, because sheep such as yourself detest him, and that means he is right.....because the one thing that liberals cannot tolerate is reality. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He posted videos of Officer Sidnick looking spry and healthy after the riot was over. He posted various videos of the Shaman being escorted through the building by police. Neither of which were seen before for obvious reasons.

I do agree that every network, every defendant, and every person with curiosity of what happened that day should have access to these videos. I'm open the the idea that some very limited redacting may be needed.

So Tucker handpicks the videos he wants you to see and you watch it like the sheep you are.

Jesus Christ guys. They've had dozens and dozens and dozens of trials with prosecuting videos to accompany them and the criminals admitting in open court that they did exactly what the videos said they did.  Most of them had some version of 'trump lied to us" as part of their statement. But again, almost all of them have admitted exactly what they did including with shaman. 

But yeah, Tucker is going to cherry pick 9 seconds of video and you're going to eat it up like oatmeal. Despite the fact that there is video there are still pictures there are eyewitnesses, and there are the defendants themselves admitting an open court what they did.

To wit:

During Wednesday's hearing, Kimberly Paschall, a prosecutor, played a video of Chansley howling while inside Congress to underscore the severity of his actions on Jan. 6.

"Time's up you motherf---- !" Chansley shouted.

Paschall, referring to the video, told Lamberth: "Your honor, that is chilling."

Chansley's lawyer asked for a sentence below the federal guidelines, citing the defendant's "sincere remorse for his conduct," and the mental illness which has plagued him for years.

Chansley cited lessons from Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and the Stephen King prison movie "The Shawshank Redemption," in rambling comments before he was sentenced.

"I am truly, truly repentant of my actions," he said.

But Chansley said he was not a violent man, much less a "domestic terrorist," as he admitted his crime.

A courtroom sketch of Jacob Chansley

Source: Art Lien

"I broke the law, and if I believe in freedom, and if I believe in law and order, and I believe in responsibility, then I should do what Gandhi would do, and take responsibility," he said.

"I hope that you see my heart and my desire to live the life of Christ or Gandhi," Chansley told Lamberth.

"I make this holy vow and this sacred oath, I will never re-offend again," he added.

The judge said, "I think your remarks are the most remarkable I've heard in 34 years" of serving on the federal bench.

"I think you are genuinely remorseful," Lamberth said. "Some of those remarks are the kind that Martin Luther King would say."

Last week, another rioter, former New Jersey gym owner Scott Fairlamb was sentenced by Lamberth to 41 months in prison for assaulting a police officer.

Chansley was the first Capitol riot defendant to be indicted. Since then, more than 600 other people have been criminally charged in connection with the insurrection.

The tattooed Chansley was shirtless, wielding a spear, wearing face paint and a fur hat with horns when he walked into the Capitol complex with thousands of other people. The mob disrupted a joint session of Congress as lawmakers confirmed President Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election.

Then-President Donald Trump urged Republican lawmakers to vote against confirming Biden's win, and called on his supporters to march to the Capitol to promote that effort.

Photos and videos of Chansley in his bizarre garb went viral the day of the riot, and were widely published in the weeks afterward.

"He made himself the image of the riot, didn't he?" Lamberth asked Chansley's lawyer, Albert Watkins, on Wednesday.

Watkins agreed Chansley had done so.

Chansley was one of a number of rioters who entered the Senate chamber, where then-Vice President Mike Pence minutes before was presiding over proceedings.

Reuters reported in July that Chansley, who is also known as Jacob Angeli, was in plea negotiations with prosecutors after prison psychologists diagnosed him as suffering from mental illnesses including transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety.

• Sad 1

Tucker also showed plenty of the actual violence that occurred last night. Comparing that to what this fool in the Viking hat did is ridiculous.  He got over prosecuted because he was wearing a stupid get up. What he did is no worse than what hundreds of other people did that day, and other days. 

I remember Wiffleball getting a chubby over Josh Hawley running on Jan 7.  That was debunked last night as well. 

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So Tucker handpicks the videos he wants you to see and you watch it like the sheep you are.

Jesus Christ guys. They've had dozens and dozens and dozens of trials with prosecuting videos to accompany them and the criminals admitting in open court that they did exactly what the videos said they did.  Most of them had some version of 'trump lied to us" as part of their statement. But again, almost all of them have admitted exactly what they did including with shaman. 

But yeah, Tucker is going to cherry pick 9 seconds of video and you're going to eat it up like oatmeal. Despite the fact that there is video there are still pictures there are eyewitnesses, and there are the defendants themselves admitting an open court what they did.

To wit:

During Wednesday's hearing, Kimberly Paschall, a prosecutor, played a video of Chansley howling while inside Congress to underscore the severity of his actions on Jan. 6.

"Time's up you motherf---- !" Chansley shouted.

Paschall, referring to the video, told Lamberth: "Your honor, that is chilling."

Chansley's lawyer asked for a sentence below the federal guidelines, citing the defendant's "sincere remorse for his conduct," and the mental illness which has plagued him for years.

Chansley cited lessons from Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and the Stephen King prison movie "The Shawshank Redemption," in rambling comments before he was sentenced.

"I am truly, truly repentant of my actions," he said.

But Chansley said he was not a violent man, much less a "domestic terrorist," as he admitted his crime.

Source: Art Lien

"I broke the law, and if I believe in freedom, and if I believe in law and order, and I believe in responsibility, then I should do what Gandhi would do, and take responsibility," he said.

"I hope that you see my heart and my desire to live the life of Christ or Gandhi," Chansley told Lamberth.

"I make this holy vow and this sacred oath, I will never re-offend again," he added.

The judge said, "I think your remarks are the most remarkable I've heard in 34 years" of serving on the federal bench.

"I think you are genuinely remorseful," Lamberth said. "Some of those remarks are the kind that Martin Luther King would say."

Last week, another rioter, former New Jersey gym owner Scott Fairlamb was sentenced by Lamberth to 41 months in prison for assaulting a police officer.

Chansley was the first Capitol riot defendant to be indicted. Since then, more than 600 other people have been criminally charged in connection with the insurrection.

The tattooed Chansley was shirtless, wielding a spear, wearing face paint and a fur hat with horns when he walked into the Capitol complex with thousands of other people. The mob disrupted a joint session of Congress as lawmakers confirmed President Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election.

Then-President Donald Trump urged Republican lawmakers to vote against confirming Biden's win, and called on his supporters to march to the Capitol to promote that effort.

Photos and videos of Chansley in his bizarre garb went viral the day of the riot, and were widely published in the weeks afterward.

"He made himself the image of the riot, didn't he?" Lamberth asked Chansley's lawyer, Albert Watkins, on Wednesday.

Watkins agreed Chansley had done so.

Chansley was one of a number of rioters who entered the Senate chamber, where then-Vice President Mike Pence minutes before was presiding over proceedings.

CNBC Politics

Read more of CNBC's politics coverage:

SEC Chairman Gensler hints that agency could scale back 'Scope 3' emissions disclosure

California governor says state won't do business with Walgreens over position on abortion pill

New bipartisan Senate TikTok bill will be unveiled Tuesday

DOJ says at least 1,000 people arrested for Jan. 6 Capitol riot by Trump supporters

Atheists avoid — for now — Supreme Court review of Florida shooting prayer vigil lawsuit

Companies that give up stock buybacks for 5 years will get preferential treatment in $52 billion under CHIPS program, Commerce Secretary Raimondo says

Trump proposes 10 futuristic 'Freedom Cities,' featuring Jetsons-like flying cars

Trump seeks months-long delay of $250 million New York civil trial 

Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen expects to testify 'very soon' to grand jury

House ethics panel opens investigation of Rep. George Santos on range of issues

Trump can face civil lawsuits over the Jan. 6 riot, DOJ says

Senators press crypto exchange Binance on potentially illegal business practices after FTX collapse

Michigan Attorney General Nessel says she and other Jewish officials were targeted for murder

At least 20 torture centers in Kherson were directly financed by the Kremlin, international lawyers say in a new report

Senate blocks federal rule on ESG investments, Biden vows to veto

How Trump allies and wealthy donors helped to fuel the GOP fight against ESG investing platforms

Prosecutors said Chansley sat in Pence's seat on the dais. They said he refused an order by a police officer to leave, instead "calling other rioters up to the dais and leading them in an incantation over his bullhorn."

Chansley left a note on the dais, which said, "It's Only a Matter of Time. Justice is Coming" and called Pence a "f---ing traitor."

Watkins argued Wednesday that his client was neither a planner nor organizer of the riot.

Reuters reported in July that Chansley, who is also known as Jacob Angeli, was in plea negotiations with prosecutors after prison psychologists diagnosed him as suffering from mental illnesses including transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety.

So there was Howling!  I believe that building and those chambers are familiar with howling, ranting, whining, mewling and other forms of expression.  His howling does not really concern me.  His presence under the circumstances concerns me, but not the howling.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

When Stephen Colbert's crew went trespassing in the capital building, all charges were dropped. If the penalties would be consistently enforced, that would be one thing, but they were not.

Read up on the Colbert thing to educate yourself.  Not even close to the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You seem to be pretty worked up about this.  :lol:

Glad to know its working. 

1 minute ago, BufordT said:

Read up on the Colbert thing to educate yourself.  Not even close to the same thing. 

You’re right. But what Viking boy did is closer to that than the ones that did violence. And that’s not justice. 

4 minutes ago, BufordT said:

The capitol wasn't flooded with protestors and overwhlemed police when Colbert's crew went through.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

As was done with Sandman....and then Rittenhouse....and then Jan 6th....and then the Trump "good people on both sides".

Take a look at the "coverage" of the recent move by the Biden admin to support the over rule of the DC crime law.....does that look like journalism to you?

Pointing at Tucker as the problem is not simply laughable, it is emphatic evidence that you are sheep....and are happily gobbling up the media cvm they are shooting all over your face.

The difference is that Carlson at least admits what he is.  You want Carlson to go away? I am ok with that.  Here is how you do it......

Contact CNN and tell them to stop being a schill for the Democrats, then do the same with MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC....NY Times, Washington post.....on and on.

OUR problem is not Tucker Carlson.....OUR problem is that media now protects political players based on party and doctrine affiliation......OUR problem is that journalism is very nearly extinct and with it goes OUR protection from these people.

• Thanks 1