League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Stormy Daniels in kind contribution

Russia Collusion hoax

Two stupid impeachments

Sending an army of FBI agents to collect “classified material” when Biden had them scattered all over the place.

I don’t even like Trump but this is all bullshitt.  Witch hunt after witch hunt.

Releasing his tax returns.  

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

String up creepy joe and obama first. And throw in killary for all the shlt she did. 

But no, you flaming liberals only want to go after those who oppose your desire for autocracy. Screw you.

I expected HIllary to be brought to justice during the Trump term.  It was a tentpole of his platform.... "LOCK HER UP!....LOCK HER UP!!!".  The way he and his supporters sounded; I was SURE she did something wrong.  She WAS "Crooked Hillary".  Why wasn't she locked up in Trumps 4 years?  

7 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

What is more of a crime?

1. Recklessly storing state secrets on a personal server?

2. Failing to claim a non disclosure agreement as an ink contribution.

Meh, why do I bother.  You idiots aren’t mentally capable of understanding the concept of judicial restraint.

Why didn't Trump have Hillary locked up?  Trump had the proof.  

Biden gets money from China. Biden goes soft on China. Biden is compromised. Quick, look at Trump! 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden gets money from China. Biden goes soft on China. Biden is compromised. Quick, look at Trump! 

I welcome investigations from the Republican led House.  I don't have much faith In MAGA bringing Joe to justice....seeing as how they mucked up the investigation into Hillary's thuggery.  They had the proof.....they were all set to "LOCK HER UP!" It's a shame they screwed that one up.  That one was a layup.  

Biden is running this Country into the ground, so the Dems need a Boogie Man, Trump is their Boogie Man. 

The World is poking Biden in the chest, banks are collapsing, The Biden Family is in constant scandal, China is running amok, Ukraine, Putin, Xi, North Korea, spy balloons, etc!!!!! 

It doesn't stop, he's weak as F and Dems don't care, why?? Because Trump didn't do it. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The Access Hollywood recording….

The Russian bounty bullshit 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Russian bounty bullshit 

Bugging his campaign headquarters, then denying it - because technically it wasn’t a “wiretap”.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Bugging his campaign headquarters, then denying it - because technically it wasn’t a “wiretap”.

Yeah.  Libtards are very concerned about justice. 

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

I expected HIllary to be brought to justice during the Trump term.  It was a tentpole of his platform.... "LOCK HER UP!....LOCK HER UP!!!".  The way he and his supporters sounded; I was SURE she did something wrong.  She WAS "Crooked Hillary".  Why wasn't she locked up in Trumps 4 years?  

Because Trump didn't weaponize the DOJ like the left does on a daily basis. 

Fock, you are stupid AND blind.

33 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I read stories about how Nixon got in trouble for "listening in". G. Gordon Liddy spent a bunch of time in solitary confinement for bugging things he shouldn't have been bugging.

Killary and obama and now biden have the DOJ fully in hand and they wield it against their political opposition. 

Selfiefesters go to solitary confinement for years while murderers, thieves, arsonists and molotov cocktail wielders during the 2020 insurrection get bailed out by then future vice president kameltoe harris.  Focking autocratic liberal government. 

44 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I read stories about how Nixon got in trouble for "listening in". G. Gordon Liddy spent a bunch of time in solitary confinement for bugging things he shouldn't have been bugging.

Killary and obama and now biden have the DOJ fully in hand and they wield it against their political opposition. 

Selfiefesters go to solitary confinement for years while murderers, thieves, arsonists and molotov cocktail wielders during the 2020 insurrection get bailed out by then future vice president kameltoe harris.  Focking autocratic liberal government. 

It can’t be reformed.  It needs to be overthrown.

37 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It can’t be reformed.  It needs to be overthrown.

100%

That one dude on this site, RLLD, is rational and says that the conservatives should not employ the tactics that the liberals put on full display in their daily lives, and it makes sense, BUT, being "better" than the left as far as simply "leading by example" in response to the leftist assaults won't do anything in this case.

The conservatives need to not necessarily fight fire with fire, but rather fight fire with the total elimination of the left. Hose them all down good until they disappear back down the sewers they crawled out of. 

• Haha 1

“All enemies, foreign and domestic”.  They knew. Oh yeah, they knew. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“All enemies, foreign and domestic”.  They knew. Oh yeah, they knew. 

That’s why there is 2A.  And that’s why it will never go away.

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Because Trump didn't weaponize the DOJ like the left does on a daily basis. 

Fock, you are stupid AND blind.

So he let a guilty woman go?  What happened to "LOCK HER UP!...LOCK HER UP!!"?

I wouldn't think that you Trump guys would be soft on crime, particularly for the priveleged....but here you are fine with the idea that despite him having the proof of her crimes...he let her go.  

4 minutes ago, zsasz said:

I wouldn't think that you Trump guys would be soft on crime, particularly for the priveleged....but here you are fine with the idea that despite him having the proof of her crimes...he let her go.  

Who’s alias is this ignorant bigot? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, zsasz said:

the president is in charge of law now?

Mitch ran the investigation, hes part of the uniparty

I want Trump as President and he can defend and attack the whackjob media and liberals 24/7 for 4 years.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Looks like the threat of civil war has backed down the rogue state for now.  

Has there been a news drop of which we should be aware?

16 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Has there been a news drop of which we should be aware?

NEWS FLASH: It turns out overweight middle-aged men who yap on message boards about overthrowing the government and eliminating all liberals… are too lazy to get off their couches.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

NEWS FLASH: It turns out overweight middle-aged men who yap on message boards about overthrowing the government and eliminating all liberals… are too lazy to get off their couches.

Wasn’t there an INSURRECTION!!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Interesting assessment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Yeah. That's the deal while you hide behind your keyboard you little liberal bltch. You are the wimps who need the government to take care of you while you all vote to kill innocent unborn children. You are the pvssies who want to change little boys into little girls. You stand for the party of censorship, guys dressing up like women, guys sucking other guys off, the government weaponizing the DOJ for political reasons, the party of handouts, open borders and drug addictions and homelessness and murder rates rising. And then you come on a website as an anonymous retard calling other people old and lazy when you know every one of those people could kick your ass if you had the guts to actually challenge them face to face.

You liberals are all the same. Low IQ and weak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. That's the deal while you hide behind your keyboard you little liberal bltch. You are the wimps who need the government to take care of you while you all vote to kill innocent unborn children. You are the pvssies who want to change little boys into little girls. You stand for the party of censorship, guys dressing up like women, guys sucking others guys off, the government weaponizing the DOJ for political reasons, the party of handouts, open borders and drug addictions and homelessness and murder rates rising. And then you come on a website as an anonymous retard calling other people old and lazy when you know every one of those people could kick your ass if you had the guts to actually challenge them face to face.

I'm sure dogcows meant it as constructive criticism.

15 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. That's the deal while you hide behind your keyboard you little liberal bltch. You are the wimps who need the government to take care of you while you all vote to kill innocent unborn children. You are the pvssies who want to change little boys into little girls. You stand for the party of censorship, guys dressing up like women, guys sucking others guys off, the government weaponizing the DOJ for political reasons, the party of handouts, open borders and drug addictions and homelessness and murder rates rising. And then you come on a website as an anonymous retard calling other people old and lazy when you know every one of those people could kick your ass if you had the guts to actually challenge them face to face.

I'm pretty sure over half of them are autistic too. Both Tim's are definitely on the spectrum 

41 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Largely, yes.   You are being generous with the "middle-aged" part, though.  Especially around these parts.  

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Largely, yes.   You are being generous with the "middle-aged" part, though.  Especially around these parts.  

As for me, being born in the 50's I would not claim middle age, unless I were likely to live to triple digits.  Certainly I could lose a few pounds.  Me personally I have never advocated for the overthrow of our government nor the elimination of all liberals.  I have wondered in threads about those subjects how that might be accomplished as a method of reductio ad absurdum.   In those threads I did not explicitly announce that was my goal as I thought that was obvious.  Apparently I was mistaken.  No matter.  My musings are extremely unlikely to have moved the needle for folks on either side of the great divide.

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm pretty sure over half of them are autistic too. Both Tim's are definitely on the spectrum 

It's surreal how messed up these "guys" are.

He could fix this today.

All he has to do is announce he is no longer a candidate.  That's it.

Once he does that, is no longer a threat to their power, they drop it all.

He is actually helping Desantis considerably.  The Democrats and their propaganda ministry in the MSM are mostly ignoring him.  If Trump drops out that will change fast, and we should expect the cabal in the DOJ and FBI to get busy fabricating problems for Desantis.

Old Ronnie likely knows this, and is smartly being coy. Wait it out brother, let them exhaust themselves in pretending Trump is some villain. Hopefully they go so far with it that when they turn the guns onto Desantis is looks just comical....

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. That's the deal while you hide behind your keyboard you little liberal bltch. You are the wimps who need the government to take care of you while you all vote to kill innocent unborn children. You are the pvssies who want to change little boys into little girls. You stand for the party of censorship, guys dressing up like women, guys sucking other guys off, the government weaponizing the DOJ for political reasons, the party of handouts, open borders and drug addictions and homelessness and murder rates rising. And then you come on a website as an anonymous retard calling other people old and lazy when you know every one of those people could kick your ass if you had the guts to actually challenge them face to face.

I really enjoyed this post. And yes I am in favor of everything you describe. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm guessing you were touching one of your personal parts while you typed that out. Thst would make sense.

Makes sense that you would picture me touching myself at the computer.   Creep. 

The same people who are asking, “are we really going to arrest a former President for paying off a ?” ought to be asking “are we really going to have a civil war to protect a former President who paid off a ?” 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

As for me, being born in the 50's I would not claim middle age, unless I were likely to live to triple digits.  Certainly I could lose a few pounds.  Me personally I have never advocated for the overthrow of our government nor the elimination of all liberals.  I have wondered in threads about those subjects how that might be accomplished as a method of reductio ad absurdum.   In those threads I did not explicitly announce that was my goal as I thought that was obvious.  Apparently I was mistaken.  No matter.  My musings are extremely unlikely to have moved the needle for folks on either side of the great divide.

Of course, normal people don't do this.   That's why clowns like seafoam are so funny with their hyperbole.    Either they actually believe these things and are doing jack sh1t about it and just cheering on others from home, or they are just doing what dogcows was joking about.   I am guessing it's #2.   

I know if I truly thought that one side was evil, grooming my kids, and all the other nonsense they spout about I would be doing something other than typing about on a low traffic message board.  

• Thanks 2