Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

14 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Yes

There is nothing that has been released in the press to confirm that. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It is.  Gender dysphoria.  Look it up..

Fun Fact: While some do, not all trans folk suffer from gender dysphoria. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

There is nothing that has been released in the press to confirm that. 

Confirms it...no.  However ABC news reported the shooter was Trans and immediately began discussing the anti trans legislation passed recently because in their eyes there could easily be a connection.  They aren''t reporting month old news out of the blue for no reason.  

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fun Fact: While some do, not all trans folk suffer from gender dysphoria. 

It's patently obvious you have no idea what a fact is. Trans people are mentally ill. It's a fact. Look it up.  They're literally killing children.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's patently obvious you have no idea what a fact is. Trans people are mentally ill. It's a fact. Look it up.  They're literally killing children.

No, they aren't which is the opinion of most mental health experts, psychiatrists and psychologists. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, squistion said:

No, they aren't which is the opinion of most mental health experts, psychiatrists and psychologists. 

You keep saying that as if you think it's true. Again, it's cute that you think you know what a fact is, but you clearly don't.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Confirms it...no.  However ABC news reported the shooter was Trans and immediately began discussing the anti trans legislation passed recently because in their eyes there could easily be a connection.  They aren''t reporting month old news out of the blue for no reason.  

🙄

Yes, there could be a connection as well as there could be a connection to a lot of other things. How about let's wait until some more information is released about the shooter before we conclude that there has to be some connection?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You keep saying that as if you think it's true. Again, it's cute that you think you know what a fact is, but you clearly don't.

I know what most mental health experts, most psychiatrists and most psychologists think, which is probably more likely to be true than what one anonymous right wing poster on a fantasy football forum thinks.

I know what most mental health experts, most psychiatrists and most psychologists think, which is probably more likely to be true than what one anonymous right wing poster on a fantasy football forum thinks.

Fun fact:  No, you don't.  You keep repeating it as if it's true, but you repeating it doesn't make it true.

You've been busted as a fraud numerous times on the other board. You aren't fooling anyone here.  You're exactly what the Democrats look for: a Non-thinking, non-questioning sheep who will just regurgitate the days talking points.

I mean for f***** sake, you said that lgbtq didn't have any civil rights on the other board.  :lol:

GTFO: like you have any clue what a fact is.

• Thanks 1

I hoped that this vile murderer wouldn’t turn out to be transgender, because as I wrote earlier it’s going to increase the fear and bigotry against these poor people. 
But it is what it is. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, it isn't. 

You are definitely a tranny. No one else would try to defend such a lie. Except for a couple liberal freaks as seen on this site.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hoped that this vile murderer wouldn’t turn out to be transgender, because as I wrote earlier it’s going to increase the fear and bigotry against these poor people. 
But it is what it is. 

They're mentally ill. And the fact that this is happening is because your side of the aisle is catering and insisting that everyone follow their fantasy. Now every time someone confronts them with the truth they lose it. Good job

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They're mentally ill. And the fact that this is happening is because your side of the aisle is catering and insisting that everyone follow their fantasy. Now every time someone confronts them with the truth they lose it. Good job

We disagree that they’re mentally ill. This person obviously is. I’m told by medical experts that most of them are not.

Getting to the root of the matter: you seem to believe (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) that the desire in itself of a person to change their sex is a mental illness by definition. Again, medical experts almost universally say that is not true. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

We disagree that they’re mentally ill. This person obviously is. I’m told by medical experts that most of them are not.

Getting to the root of the matter: you seem to believe (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) that the desire in itself of a person to change their sex is a mental illness by definition. Again, medical experts almost universally say that is not true. 

So all these medical experts that are knocking down your door to communicate this to you, are they your cat, dog, and fish?

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

Yes, there could be a connection as well as there could be a connection to a lot of other things. How about let's wait until some more information is released about the shooter before we conclude that there has to be some connection?

Tell that to ABC news who linked the two ideas. You're acting like its some outrageous idea when our MSM has already speculated it. 

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So all these medical experts that are knocking down your door to communicate this to you, are they your cat, dog, and fish?

They’re not knocking down my door, it’s the American Psychiatric Association, among others: 

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria

Look I’m no expert on this stuff. So far as I’m aware, I’ve never met a transgender person. I go by what the experts tell me. 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We disagree that they’re mentally ill.

Letting a 13 year old cut off their Cok is mentally ill in itself 

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fun fact:  No, you don't.  You keep repeating it as if it's true, but you repeating it doesn't make it true.

You've been busted as a fraud numerous times on the other board. You aren't fooling anyone here.  You're exactly what the Democrats look for: a Non-thinking, non-questioning sheep who will just regurgitate the days talking points.

I mean for f***** sake, you said that lgbtq didn't have any civil rights on the other board.  

GTFO: like you have any clue what a fact is.

I never said and I've asked repeatedly for a link to the quote of me saying that or even someone quoting me saying that. But no one has ever been able to provide this so called proof that I said that (which they can't because it never happened, it doesn't exist).

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

so you think that someone who doesn’t know if they are a dude or a chick is mentally stable?

It’s all perfectly normal to be born in the wrong body…so I’m told

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

It’s all perfectly normal to be born in the wrong body…so I’m told

You know, almost all the men I know were born in a woman's body.

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Colorado Springs shooter was lying.

“Denver” (Highlands Ranch) shooting was in 2019

Aberdeen shooting was in 2018, and don’t see any actual reporting that the shooter was trans, just a manly photo.

Gonna need a lot more than this to try to call this a pattern.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wasn't until pretty recently that most major psychological and medical publications considered trans to be a mental disorder.

https://time.com/5596845/world-health-organization-transgender-identity/

And, by the same token, well into the late 60s, most major psychological and medical publications also considered gay men and lesbians to have a mental disorder (although that is a distinct and discredited minority viewpoint today).

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Good thing Tennessee banned drag to protect the kids.

Couldn’t wait to throw out a political line. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Couldn’t wait to throw out a political line. 

It does show where their priorities lie.

Drag queen shows or story hour library readings have not been responsible for the deaths of any children, but the same cannot be said about assault weapons.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

They’re not knocking down my door, it’s the American Psychiatric Association, among others: 

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria

Look I’m no expert on this stuff. So far as I’m aware, I’ve never met a transgender person. I go by what the experts tell me. 

Gotta jump in here. The APA does the bidding of the left. Period. I am a licensed therapist and recognize the complexity of this issue, but the APA is absolutely in bed with liberal activists. They have no credibility on this issue. They changed their stance simply to fit the narrative of the left

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Drag queen shows or story hour library readings have not been responsible for the deaths of any children, but the same cannot be said about assault weapons.

So a community can’t have the standards they want because a lunatic did something?  No wonder you people are good with mentally ill people shitting on a sidewalk. Best to not disturb them. They may get violent.  

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

does bidens new gun restrictions include red flag for trans freaks? 

Pink. 

You philistine! 🤬

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So a community can’t have the standards they want because a lunatic did something?  No wonder you people are good with mentally ill people shitting on a sidewalk. Best to not disturb them. They may get violent.  

:mellow:

Who here has said that we are good with that?

Just now, porkbutt said:

does bidens new gun restrictions include red flag for trans freaks? 

Not for just for someone being trans, to my understanding. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

Who here has said that we are good with that?

Why is it allowed? Why are mentally ill people allowed to set up camp on public property and near schools in some communities and not others? Some places are ok with it. Some actually fight for them to be able to do it. Why? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

But it is what it is. 

It’s shouldn’t increase fear & bigotry. Trans folks can kill just as easily as straight folks can

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

Someone is finally reporting the absolute truth. 

This is so wrong. 

Kids can't make these kind of big life decisions. 

Best to let them wait until 18. 

THEN they can decide if they want to go to Jesus school. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Any weapon is an “assault weapon”

Let some mentally ill MAGA hat wearing freak do the same thing. I doubt the leftists around here would be jumping to defend.  

Just now, HellToupee said:

Any weapon is an “assault weapon”

Meh.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not for just for someone being trans, to my understanding. 

and you agree?