Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

Boxes bullshit. Banana republic. 

He can make all this stop, he just has to stop trying to run for President, then all the chicanery would stop.

Its up to him.

@realDonaldTrump·21m

Page 1: The corrupt Biden Administration has informed my attorneys that I have been Indicted, seemingly over the Boxes Hoax, even though Joe Biden has 1850 Boxes at the University of Delaware, additional Boxes in Chinatown, D.C., with even more Boxes at the University of Pennsylvania, and documents strewn all over his garage floor where he parks his Corvette, and which is “secured” by only a garage door that is paper thin, and open much of the time.

@realDonaldTrump·17m

Page 2: I have been summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM. I never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States, who received far more votes than any sitting President in the History of our Country, and is currently leading, by far, all Candidates, both Democrat and Republican, in Polls of the 2024 Presidential Election. I AM AN INNOCENT MAN!

@realDonaldTrump·16m

Page 3: This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America. We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!

🍿

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He can make all this stop, he just has to stop trying to run for President, then all the chicanery would stop.

Its up to him.

Huh? Bad take dude. You think he should stop because they're going after him? 

Would have happened 6 months ago if Biden wouldn't have been caught doing the same thing.  They had to wait hoping people forgot about that part.  :lol:

ABC News with ominous reporting.  

Experts say that a current U.S. government criminally prosecuting its former leader and current leading opposition party candidate upends long-held norms and could test the nation's democratic system in a manner that stretches far beyond the merits of the case itself.

Good for them.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its up to him.

Another interpretation is that the guy with a 40-year history of fraud, tax evasion, infidelity and sexual assault is in fact a piece of chit. 

🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Oh no. This is it!!!

Sure, most folks who get indicted by the Feds get off...stupid cultist moron...

LMFAO

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Oh no. This is it!!!

Yeah, it's a federal indictment. And he's going to indicted in the Jan. 6 insurrection. And, as I predicted a long time ago, he's going to get convicted of a felony and go to prison.

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its up to him.

Baloney.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, it's a federal indictment. And he's going to indicted in the Jan. 6 insurrection. And, as I predicted a long time ago, he's going to get convicted of a felony and go to prison.

But but it's a WITCH HUNT!!!

lolololololol

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

But but it's a WITCH HUNT!!!

lolololololol

It's a witch hunt.

:cry:

🤣

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Huh? Bad take dude. You think he should stop because they're going after him? 

I believe Trump should withdraw because he likely can't beat Biden in a 2.0 rematch in the 2024 general election. 

Will people hate how much Biden  ( and his handlers) have dragged this country into the ground as much as they despise Trump? The majority of voters are "low information voters" 

Four more years of Biden ( really Neera Tanden running the country day to day at the behest of the DNC's corporate overlords) will absolute decimate the American economy. That will make the US more vulnerable to China and Russia from a national security perspective and raze this nation also with crime, pro trans extremism, energy insecurity, no Border security and just more non stop chaos. 

I don't want four more years of Trump. I'm tired of his act even though I accept that many of the attacks on him are really open witch hunts. That being said, he does nothing to help himself. Literally nothing to make his situation better. He throws fuel on the fire. 

I want Trump gone. Because once he's gone, ANYONE ELSE who wins the RNC ticket will win POTUS in 2024. Literally anyone. And once you remove Trump, you take away the one pathetic excuse the radical left and the establishment Democrats keep throwing out over and over again. Once Trump is gone, there is nothing left but the utter stupidity of the policies of Team Blue to wreck this country in the last two and a half years. 

If Trump runs, he loses the 2024 general, odds on. It's possible he pulls it out, but it's just not likely. But once he loses, all of America loses with him because it's four more years of this Biden/Harris/Tanden sh!tshow. 

Trump should step down and endorse DeSantis. Then once DeSantis wins, let DeSantis give Trump and his family a full blanket pardon. For everything. ( Do they deserve it? For some things yes, but for other things no) Then DeSantis should make Trump the White House Press Secretary. And let him beat up on Team Blue for 8 years straight. Now that would be a sight to see. 

Mitch McConnell wants Trump AND Biden out and I don't blame him. This country just can't handle more of EITHER ONE of these idiots. 

For the sake of America's children, let it be RFK Jr and DeSantis for 2024. 

• Like 1

@realDonaldTrump

I AM AN INNOCENT MAN. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS TOTALLY CORRUPT. THIS IS ELECTION INTERFERENCE & A CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

The one huge difference between the documents handling by Trump and Biden is that the Justice Dept. had to subpoena Trump to get him to turn them over and Biden cooperated from the get-go. Why not just assist them in the first place? If you have nothing to hide, don't hide it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

I believe Trump should withdraw because he likely can't beat Biden in a 2.0 rematch in the 2024 general election. 

Will people hate how much Biden  ( and his handlers) have dragged this country into the ground as much as they despise Trump? The majority of voters are "low information voters" 

Four more years of Biden ( really Neera Tanden running the country day to day at the behest of the DNC's corporate overlords) will absolute decimate the American economy. That will make the US more vulnerable to China and Russia from a national security perspective and raze this nation also with crime, pro trans extremism, energy insecurity, no Border security and just more non stop chaos. 

I don't want four more years of Trump. I'm tired of his act even though I accept that many of the attacks on him are really open witch hunts. That being said, he does nothing to help himself. Literally nothing to make his situation better. He throws fuel on the fire. 

I want Trump gone. Because once he's gone, ANYONE ELSE who wins the RNC ticket will win POTUS in 2024. Literally anyone. And once you remove Trump, you take away the one pathetic excuse the radical left and the establishment Democrats keep throwing out over and over again. Once Trump is gone, there is nothing left but the utter stupidity of the policies of Team Blue to wreck this country in the last two and a half years. 

If Trump runs, he loses the 2024 general, odds on. It's possible he pulls it out, but it's just not likely. But once he loses, all of America loses with him because it's four more years of this Biden/Harris/Tanden sh!tshow. 

Trump should step down and endorse DeSantis. Then once DeSantis wins, let DeSantis give Trump and his family a full blanket pardon. For everything. ( Do they deserve it? For some things yes, but for other things no) Then DeSantis should make Trump the White House Press Secretary. And let him beat up on Team Blue for 8 years straight. Now that would be a sight to see. 

Mitch McConnell wants Trump AND Biden out and I don't blame him. This country just can't handle more of EITHER ONE of these idiots. 

How has Biden dragged down the country?

Unemployment is ridiculously low.

A bull market has begun.

It's still a seller's market in the housing industry.

Inflation has subsided.

He got a great infrastructure bill passed.

He has isolated the MAGAturds and gotten bipartisan support for bills such as the debt ceiling, Ukraine, etc.

As much as MAGAturds want to hate on the man, he's done a pretty great job as president, despite being a bit more liberal than I would prefer.

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Harry Reid was told not to nuke the filibuster. He was told it would one day come back to bite the DNC in the hand because power would change hands eventually and the same options that would help Team Blue for short while would become a new tool available to the GOP later. 

So for Obama to get some seats on some Court of Appeals slots, the path was set to drag in the Gorsuch SCOTUS situation. That backfired on Team Blue in a disastrous way. 

What you aren't seeing is once you set the precedent to go after former living POTUS, you are opening Pandora's Box to GO AFTER ALL OF THEM. 

That means Obama with Solyndra and Operation Fast And Furious

And Clinton with all his "enrichment" through the Clinton Foundation while in the White House. This will link Hillary Clinton into the mix as well. 

The DNC and Team Blue can do this, but long term, they have to ask if it will be used against them later. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Harry Reid was told not to nuke the filibuster. He was told it would one day come back to bite the DNC in the hand because power would change hands eventually and the same options that would help Team Blue for short while would become a new tool available to the GOP later. 

So for Obama to get some seats on some Court of Appeals slots, the path was set to drag in the Gorsuch SCOTUS situation. That backfired on Team Blue in a disastrous way. 

What you aren't seeing is once you set the precedent to go after former living POTUS, you are opening Pandora's Box to GO AFTER ALL OF THEM. 

And Clinton with all his "enrichment" through the Clinton Foundation while in the White House. This will link Hillary Clinton into the mix as well. 

The DNC and Team Blue can do this, but long term, they have to ask if it will be used against them later. 

At what point do you think Trumpers will realize what a crooked, arrogant P.O.S. he is? He's a despicable human being who has been one of the most divisive elements this country has ever seen. Him dying behind bars is just what this country needs.

1 minute ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

The Democrats definitely learned how to impeach a President from watching the Republicans. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but the progressives, like any good religion, need a devil, and that devil is Trump.  He riles up all of the low-info sycophants, like we see in this thread.  Whoever gets the nom, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, doesn't matter, the MSM will paint them as worse than Trump.  They've already done it with DeSantis.  Heck, the LATimes called Larry Elder the "black face of white supremacy."

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its up to him.

No, it won't. They're deranged. 

First of all, as a former potus, he has secret service protection for life. Are they going to send his SS detail to prison too? He's not going anywhere. 

This is all buIIshit meant to fire up the moufbreevers. 

21 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Sure, most folks who get indicted by the Feds get off...stupid cultist moron...

LMFAO

Check out the sheep who’s getting fooled for the 37th time. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

First of all, as a former potus, he has secret service protection for life. Are they going to send his SS detail to prison too? He's not going anywhere. 

Don’t forget the nose ringers and the hair bluers. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Why is it only Trump 🤔

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Check out the sheep who’s getting fooled for the 37th time. 

Aware me when he’s been indicted by the FEDs cultist. It’x astounding how little you people know how the world works.

But again you’ll vote for the soon to be felon.

SAD

I can’t believe all the deranged lunatics looking the other way on the Biden crime family and get a chubby over indicting Donald

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

As I say, Trump has never been politically stronger.  he never led any poll in the 2016 or 2020 cycles.  hes been leading biden in a slew of polls.  he absolutely should be the nominee.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Like a third of the voting country loves this guy like no other. SMH

So true.  Cultist be indicted, moron, imbecile lovers no doubt. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

At what point do you think Trumpers will realize what a crooked, arrogant P.O.S. he is. He's a despicable human being who has been one of the most divisive elements this country has ever seen. Him dying behind bars is just what this country needs.

Trump was useful in 2015/2016 because he represented the discontent of the American working class against the "establishment" 

But the methodology used against Trump by Clinton, Obama, the MSM, Big Social Media, the FBI and the DNC is indefensible. That's not just an attack on Trump, it's an attack on all American citizens. 

People can hate Trump if they want. But he's still an American citizen. The critical issue is DEFENSE OF THE PRINCIPLE, not defense of Trump as an individual. Personally I think he's an exhausting grifter. But he's not always wrong and many of his policies were actually helpful to the working class. And he was less of a liability in foreign policy than Biden. 

No one should use Trump as an excuse to burn the basic principles of our Republic. The witch hunts are endless. I don't agree with what happened on J6. Personally I think it was all idiotic on Trump's end. But I won't pretend that all that followed can be justified for Team Blue. 

You can hate Trump if you want. But you can't hate the critical aspect that he's actually an American citizen without creating massive damage to the fabric of our nation. The open endless persecution of Trump is also an attack on all Americans. It's the same thing with poor white rural Christian American. Nearly all of them are NOT white supremacists. But they are called that and treated like that by the majority of the MSM and DNC. You can't just decide to skip functional governance and national security because there's a large cross section that won't vote for you. 

You believe hating Trump justifies all this BS that comes with it. I believe I can separate Trump into two distinct entities. One as an actual American citizen. And one as the exhausting grifter I'd like to see leave professional politics forever.  This is an area where someone like Ana Kasparian and The Young Turks do have a point. I don't agree with most of Kasparian's politics, but I can agree with her that you can't shed form and process and the law to simply bend the knee to large corporate interests who pull the strings behind the Biden regime. 

Your hate from Trump won't change the world. But it enables the toxic establishment pathway to the kind of overreach that makes it easier for your children to die. 

• Haha 1