JustinCharge

Pope delivers major speech saying world on brink of nuclear war

We have to go to the manilla times because the MSM refuses to report on what the pope says

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/world-on-brink-of-nuclear-war-pope/ar-AA1h0AN1

World on brink of nuclear war – Pope

Story by Philippine News Agency • 4h

POPE Francis warned Tuesday that the world is on the brink of a nuclear war like the 1962 Cuban missile crisis.

The Pope conveyed the message at an international conference in Oslo commemorating the 60th anniversary 

Are you actually rooting for nuclear war? Seems like it. If so … why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

YOU are rooting for nuclear war you sick freak

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

YOU are rooting for nuclear war you sick freak

:wacko: Answer the question dumbfock. 

Just now, MDC said:

:wacko: Answer the question dumbfock. 

the FOCK up.   As i have said before, obama and biden have been pushing for nuclear war as president ever since they supported the ukraine coup in 2014.  Anyone who supports those two over trump (who is trying to stop war) wants nuclear war.  GET OFF THE FORUM YOU MURDEROUS FOCKER HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

the FOCK up.   As i have said before, obama and biden have been pushing for nuclear war as president ever since they supported the ukraine coup in 2014.  Anyone who supports those two over trump (who is trying to stop war) wants nuclear war.  GET OFF THE FORUM YOU MURDEROUS FOCKER HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT

It was a simple question you spastic retard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

It was a simple question you spastic retard.

As i have said for a long time, you are a troll.  I will talk down to, mock and ridicule you.  But i promise i will never respect you with an actual conversation because you have respect for no one.  Eat a diick. 

And i KNOW this pisses you off. 

Justin has become particularly unhinged as of late.

If it's real, I'm actually kinda concerned for him.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

As i have said for a long time, you are a troll.  I will talk down to, mock and ridicule you.  But i promise i will never respect you with an actual conversation because you have respect for no one.  Eat a diick. 

And i KNOW this pisses you off. 

I’m a troll? You’re the one full mast posting about ☢️ NUCLEAR WAR!!! ☢️ day after day. I asked the question because it seems like you get off on the idea. Your hypersensitive meltdown tells me all I need to know. 

Kiss my ass you focking loser. :wave: 

If true, we won't be able to see if Justin's prediction about the Chargers being the "Team of the Decade"...

Just now, MDC said:

I’m a troll? You’re the one full mast posting about ☢️ NUCLEAR WAR!!! ☢️ day after day. I asked the question because it seems like you get off on the idea. Your hypersensitive meltdown tells me all I need to know. 

Kiss my ass you focking loser. :wave: 

You still havent answered why you want nuclear war

I don’t. Why do you, freak?

Answer the question

Can’t read? :( 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Why not did you go to school in baltimore?

You seem to be the one that doesn’t understand a question mark. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

So he can say he was right all along? 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Answer the question

You get high off the endorphins generated when your brain dysfunctionally fixates on civil and nuclear wars. You want them to happen so you'll feel validated for this never-ending chase for the high you get.  

You're no different from a meth, heroin or fentanyl addict, chasing a high with your drug of choice: potential human catastrophe.

You  really should see a psychiatrist, one who can diagnose your issue and prescribe medications to treat it.

All roads leading out of your mom's basement have to go through improved mental health.

Otherwise, this psychological drain-swirling will continue.

7 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

So he can say he was right all along? 

Nobody will be alive to hear it. :( 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We have to go to the manilla times because the MSM refuses to report on what the pope says

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/world-on-brink-of-nuclear-war-pope/ar-AA1h0AN1

World on brink of nuclear war – Pope

Story by Philippine News Agency • 4h

POPE Francis warned Tuesday that the world is on the brink of a nuclear war like the 1962 Cuban missile crisis.

The Pope conveyed the message at an international conference in Oslo commemorating the 60th anniversary 

The Pope is a focking heretic.  Pay no attention to him.

2 hours ago, posty said:

If true, we won't be able to see if Justin's prediction about the Chargers being the "Team of the Decade"...

Actually since LA is already suffering from nuclear fallout they might be one of the two teams left to survive the nuclear war.  So it’s 50/50

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

One of my reasons for wanting nuclear war is that a large-scale reduction in the human population would greatly reduce CO2 emissions.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

One of my reasons for wanting nuclear war is that a large-scale reduction in the human population would greatly reduce CO2 emissions.

IM-HO-TEP! IM-HO-TEP! 

Instead of all this sissy-fighting why not try to understand why the pope would come out and start playing politics?

Even if you end up being right people will still say you're crazy.  I don't think you're crazy, I respect what you do.

When this same poster (back then he called himself Riversco)  used to warn about civil war a few years back, his premise was always the same: we had to give in to the white supremacists among us, do whatever they wanted. Otherwise there was going to be civil war and millions dead. 

Nowadays he is arguing that we have to let Putin have his way in Ukraine. And if we don’t there is going to be nuclear war and millions dead. 

I’ve never known if this is pure shtick or pure insanity or both. All I know is that in both instances Justin is on the side of letting evil happen with the threat of total calamity if we don’t. And that’s very bizarre. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Instead of all this sissy-fighting why not try to understand why the pope would come out and start playing politics?

Is it really politics? Is worrying about war political?  Our country funds $100's of millions to a European war. Why not be weary of it if you are a bystander?

Another reason I'm rooting for nuclear war is that I'm really looking forward to the post where Justin is finally able to spike the football on Rusty.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Another reason I'm rooting for nuclear war is that I'm really looking forward to the post where Justin is finally able to spike the football on Rusty.

If nuclear war occurs, what are your chances of actually reading that post? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nil.  They are cutting cords everywhere before they call in the strike

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe the nukes wipe out California and our country gets instantly stronger. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Maybe the nukes wipe out California and our country gets instantly stronger. 

China is not going to contaminate their newly purchased country

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh, I'm a fake astronaut... which is another thing, I could hang around the Miss Universe pageant in my fake rocket, invite them up there, then come back in a few years to help repopulate the earth.