Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You think the Arab lands all get their news from MSNBC?  Or Hamas?

I think a lot of Arab lands including Hamas control the media that their people hear, and they will play the reports of Israel bombing the hospital on repeat to rile the masses up. 

Or your Leftist model is accurate - free speech reigns in Gaza and they are all up on the update.

Fool

ABC News with David Muir just now.  “Hundreds dead…….”

It’s been a day, there are pictures, there were deaths but “hundreds?”  In that parking lot?  

They continue to report it as fact, as if verified.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Trumpers are trying to equate this protest with Jan 6 :lol:

Of all the things to speak out on in this thread, you choose this.  POS.

9 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Tweet is still up.  Yes, there are updates in separate tweets, but why leave this up?  You are allowing the terrorists to cite it and point to it.  It really is unconscionable.

You think islamic terrorists are using nytimes tweets as a reason to kill Jews?

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think a lot of Arab lands including Hamas control the media that their people hear, and they will play the reports of Israel bombing the hospital on repeat to rile the masses up. 

Or your Leftist model is accurate - free speech reigns in Gaza and they are all up on the update.

Fool

You're correct that they control the news, and they're telling everyone that Israel did it.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We have two sitting Congresswomen doing it right here in America.  Not doing the killing, but stoking the fire.  Using main stream media’s false reporting as a weapon to do so. 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Look at you, being an argumentative dikk and taking the wrong position.  Every.  Focking.  Time.

pos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

We have two sitting Congresswomen doing it right here in America.  Not doing the killing but stoking the fire.  

He's just a slightly more tolerable version of seafoam. He deserves the same treatment.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're correct that they control the news, and they're telling everyone that Israel did it.

What on God's green earth makes you think this news is making it into a bomb shelter in Gaza? Wait I know, because that is what we would do, and Hamas is just like us.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

We have two sitting Congresswomen doing it right here in America.  Not doing the killing but stoking the fire.  

Yeah that's wrong.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What on God's green earth makes you think this news is making it into a bomb shelter in Gaza? Wait I know, because that is what we would do, and Hamas is just like us.  :thumbsup:

You don't think people talk to each other?

Hey did you see the Jews bombed the hospital?  Yeah, damn Jews, let's kill them.

Seriously what's so hard about this?  They spread misinformation.

7 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Look at you, being an argumentative dikk and taking the wrong position.  Every.  Focking.  Time.

pos.

Are you able to have a conversation about it?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

We have two sitting Congresswomen doing it right here in America.  Not doing the killing, but stoking the fire.  Using main stream media’s false reporting as a weapon to do so. 

I believe they are using the Hamas version of events.  MSM now supports the friendly fire theory.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I believe they are using the Hamas version of events.  MSM now supports the friendly fire theory.

Yes and Yes.  However twice this afternoon I personally heard on the radio and television they are still reporting HUNDREDS of deaths in the hospital by the strike.  I’m 99.9% sure the number has NOT been verified as that and most anyone who has seen the drone footage would guess dozens not hundreds. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes and Yes.  However twice this afternoon I personally heard on the radio and television they are still reporting HUNDREDS of deaths in the hospital by the strike.  I’m 99.9% sure the number has NOT been verified as that and most anyone who has seen the drone footage would guess dozens not hundreds. 

But they are reporting that Hamas killed hundreds of their own people by accident, right?  What would be different if they said Hamas killed dozens of their own by accident?

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

If I was a law maker there and those idiots were chanting about a ceasefire, I'd tell them they already won, "the US isn't firing shìt"

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

But they are reporting that Hamas killed hundreds of their own people by accident, right?  What would be different if they said Hamas killed dozens of their own by accident?

I think we are talking about two different things.  1.  The terrorists and ilk will report the incorrect propaganda to their localities.  2.  I think what others are alluding to is the Wests main stream media also falsely  reported that which breeds Palestinians in Europe and America surrounding capital buildings.  THEN Hamas will take those images as more propaganda to the Arab countries.  Lies beget more lies.  

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You don't think people talk to each other?

Hey did you see the Jews bombed the hospital?  Yeah, damn Jews, let's kill them.

Seriously what's so hard about this?  They spread misinformation.

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this post, other than you seem to be agreeing with me that you are a fool to think the common person in Gaza is being given the story about Hamas causing the damage. :dunno: 

34 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You really are a dumb mfer. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Reality said:

This piece of shlt needs to be held accountable. She's pure trash.

This isn’t cool.  Forget R’s and D’s and L’s.  

We have a mole.  She represents and is a member of the United States Government for crying out loud.  

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this post, other than you seem to be agreeing with me that you are a fool to think the common person in Gaza is being given the story about Hamas causing the damage. :dunno: 

He doesn't get it.  It's a fight for the hearts and minds of the people in the middle.  The media is the primary weapon in that fight.  That's the whole reason press is supposed to be neutral and have integrity.

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This isn’t cool.  Forget R’s and D’s and L’s.  

We have a mole.  She represents and is a member of the United States Government for crying out loud.  

Did she say something like:  "I swear to Allah, you are on the right side of history"?  I mean, I'm OK with the general sense that Allah is your God as a Muslim, but in this context, hmm, not a good look.

50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The problem is you're trying to hard to be snarky and play gotcha.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Why are we sending money to both sides? This is a democratic wet dream.

I think you meant Democrats wet dream, but yes I agree.  

Why would we support Israel but then pledge 100 million or whatever it is to Palestine civilians (which will be intercepted and used for terrorism). It’s just nonsense and trying not to pixx off to both sides for votes. 

A real leader of the free world would support Israel all the while negotiating with Egypt to allow Palestine true refugees to pass and then provide aid once in Egypt.  

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The problem is you're trying to hard to be snarky and play gotcha.

No, the problem is that you are being incoherent.  What were you trying to say? 

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, the problem is that you are being incoherent.  What were you trying to say? 

That it's dumb to blame MSNBC for spreading misinformation and radicalizing Muslims against Israel 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

He doesn't get it.  

Gutterboy is being intentionally obtuse on purpose. The point is to incite you. And now that timschochet, squistion and James Daulton/Wade Garrett are here, their aliases will game the Report Button to try to ban anyone with a shred of a Conservative viewpoint. 

• Like 1

Dum dum having trouble communicating with simple sentences.  Shocker.  

Takes the position of defending the MSM after everything we've learned they got wrong and did over the past couple of years. Par for the course.  

12 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Gutterboy is being intentionally obtuse on purpose. The point is to incite you. And now that timschochet, squistion and James Daulton/Wade Garrett are here, their aliases will game the Report Button to try to ban anyone with a shred of a Conservative viewpoint. 

You seem like a report button type…just saying.

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:lol:

wtf is she doing 

Maybe the incoherent boss needs backup.  Now I wonder if SHE is the real president.