Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

That it's dumb to blame MSNBC for spreading misinformation and radicalizing Muslims against Israel 

I didn't say they radicalized, I said they fanned the flames.

Just an honest mistake by all of the MSM-DNC for trusting the otherwise trustworthy Hamas as their source of info?

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

wtf is she doing 

Distancing herself from NY and Eric Adams. Including Biden and the current Democratic Party. 

She won NY, but not by the large margin for Team Blue in NY. Lee Zeldin made it very close. Zeldin's impact was the tide that lifted all other Republican boats in that harbor. Enough seats flipped to give the GOP the House in the 2022 Mid Terms. Which is why the Congressional hearings going after Big Social Media, immigration, energy, Biden's corruption, etc, etc, all came into play. 

She's not established enough to weather the political onslaught of inflation, then trying to take guns out of NY while Tish James and Alvin Bragg were enabling criminals, plus all the illegal immigrants flooding into the Big Apple. She's politically weak and this is a failed attempt to try to spin her narrative into something else. 

The problem is she's walking into a war. While also having a record of trying to take everyone's guns in NY, even running a midnight session to defy the Constitution and SCOTUS to do it. She can't present a hardliner stance against a threat to innocent civilians when she's presided over a state that left innocent civilians to be prey to criminals. ( I'm not trying to say the two situations are completely comparable, I'm saying practical media counter narratives against Hochul literally write themselves) 

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

She can't present a hardliner stance against a threat to innocent civilians when she's presided over a state that left innocent civilians to be prey to criminals.

Agreed. She should not be trying to offer up money for arms while attempting to remove arms from the constituents she is elected to represent.

BTW - How in hell does a governor get to represent her country - regardless of the elected president already being there?

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You think the Arab lands all get their news from MSNBC?  Or Hamas?

Also MSNBC was not reporting it to be an Israeli strike.

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/hundreds-killed-in-gaza-hospital-bombing-raf-sanchez-reports-live-from-israel-195827781814

I think you're confused 

Serious question - do you ever get tired about being wrong?  Every.  Focking.  Time.

There are a lot of terrorist organizations in Gaza 

IDF says it killed head of military wing of Gaza’s Popular Resistance Committees

By EMANUEL FABIAN and TOI STAFF

The IDF says that overnight it killed the head of the military wing of Gaza’s Popular Resistance Committees terror group.

The military says that warplanes carried out an airstrike on the southern Gaza city of Rafah following information received from the Shin Bet, killing Rafat Abu Hilal.

The Popular Resistance Committees is the third largest terror faction in the Strip after Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Separately, the IDF says it targeted several members of Hamas’s so-called Nukhba commando forces, who led the October 7 onslaught.

The military says more than ten Nukhba members were killed in the strikes.

In addition, the IDF says it destroyed hundreds of Hamas sites in the last 24 hours, including anti-tank missile launch sites, tunnel shafts, intelligence infrastructure, and various command centers.

5 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Serious question - do you ever get tired about being wrong?  Every.  Focking.  Time.

Your video has the guy saying that the Palestinians stated that the hospital was hit by an Israeli rocket, but that they couldn't confirm it.  They were very clear that it was a developing story, reports were unconfirmed and they only got one side of the story.  90 mins later, in the link I shared, they reported that they learned new information that it might have been friendly fire.  So MSNBC never declared it to be an Israeli strike, right?  So what was I wrong about?

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I think most are just mocking the overzealous hyperbole around all things Jan 6th.  Comparing it to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.  All the televised hearings, putting non violent people who were there in prison.  Actually thinking people without weapons and taking pics, then walk out on their own were actually trying to overthrow the government. It’s to mock you.  

Republican lawmakers are calling it an insurrection: 😂

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Liberals say, "Hold my Beer".

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Well, if JoJofromJerz said so……

:lol:

Unreal,

"Yesterday Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib was asked specifically to condemn the butchering of children she refused to condemn it," 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

MTG is a psychopath. 

Not a fan of her, she’s to divisive and says dumb things.  With that said, even though all that, I don’t question her loyalty to our country.  

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, if JoJofromJerz said so……

:lol:

That's actually Marjorie Taylor Greene, US Representative.  She's on the House Committee of Homeland Security.  She called the protest yesterday an insurrection.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Not a fan of her, she’s to divisive and says dumb things.  With that said, even though all that, I don’t question her loyalty to our country.  

I guess I can respect that.  Her loyalty is a bit too extreme for my taste.

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Unreal,

"Yesterday Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib was asked specifically to condemn the butchering of children she refused to condemn it," 

Meh, her pushing the hospital hoax after it was debunked is way worse than this.  Unless there is a specific interview of her I haven’t seen, from what I can tell, her being “specifically asked to condemn the butchering of children” was really just someone yelling at her as she was leaving her office and she just ignored them.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Meh, her pushing the hospital hoax after it was debunked is way worse than this.  Unless there is a specific interview of her I haven’t seen, from what I can tell, her being “specifically asked to condemn the butchering of children” was really just someone yelling at her as she was leaving her office and she just ignored them.

Yes, that is exactly what it was.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rashida-tlaib-dodges-reporter-repeatedly-asking-condemns-hamas-slaughtering-infants

Shocker, Foxnews is trying to fan the flames and use terrorism to rally against "Woke"

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, that is exactly what it was.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rashida-tlaib-dodges-reporter-repeatedly-asking-condemns-hamas-slaughtering-infants

Shocker, Foxnews is trying to fan the flames and use terrorism to rally against "Woke"

Besides, I am pro-Israel, but speaking of hoaxes, was the "butchering of babies" actually confirmed?   I certainly wouldn't put it past Hamas and them raping women was confirmed, but hadn't seen if the baby claims were.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Besides, I am pro-Israel, but speaking of hoaxes, was the "butchering of babies" actually confirmed?   I certainly wouldn't put it past Hamas and them raping women was confirmed, but hadn't seen if the baby claims were.

Seems like the "Beheaded baby" narrative is false, which further explains why someone wouldn't dignify that question with a response.

A series of shocking reports have spread horrific claims of baby beheadings by Hamas militants across social and mainstream media in recent days, adding a particularly incendiary element to an already violent and bitter war. But the reports are still unconfirmed, and in some cases have been retracted. No photo evidence had been made public as of Thursday morning corroborating claims that babies had been beheaded. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/unverified-allegations-beheaded-babies-israel-hamas-war-inflame-social-rcna119902

Israel's government showed U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and NATO defence ministers graphic images of dead children and civilians on Thursday, saying they were killed by Palestinian group Hamas as it builds support for its response.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office also released on social media a picture of a dead infant in a pool of blood and the charred body of a child, part of an apparent effort to stoke global anger against the Gaza militants over Saturday's attack.

https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-ministers-shown-horrific-video-hamas-attack-2023-10-12/

Nothing about pics of beheaded babies

I see the military recruitment ads are using white males again. I guess we are prepping for another forever war. 

Joe Biden: “I’ve been doing this a long time. I never really thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children.”

Good good news to find out he wasn't being irresponsible, he's just is incoherent and doesn't know what the fok he's talking about.  

No beheading of infants would be good, much better now that they were just burned alive and found filled with bullets.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I see the military recruitment ads are using white males again. I guess we are prepping for another forever war. 

You said last week you wanted to bomb Iran.  Now you're against war?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said last week you wanted to bomb Iran.  Now you're against war?

Do you choose not to read what I wrote or are you too dumb to figure it out? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you choose not to read what I wrote or are you too dumb to figure it out? 

I read it.

On 10/12/2023 at 9:12 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d also like to take it to the source. Tell Iran if we don’t get our people back most Ricky-tick then we will drop a few bombs on their industrial areas. And keep doing it until we do.  Let’s get this over with with them.  Take the gloves off finally. 

To me, this reads like you want to bomb Iran, but feel free to correct me.

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Joe Biden: “I’ve been doing this a long time. I never really thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children.”

Good good news to find out he wasn't being irresponsible, he's just is incoherent and doesn't know what the fok he's talking about.  

No beheading of infants would be good, much better now that they were just burned alive and found filled with bullets.  

Obviously still not good, but I'd rather the news be accurate on all sides.

What was the verdict on that Ben Shapiro photo (I believe originally shared by Netanyahu) that people were claiming was a dog?  Was it actually the dog that was photoshopped? 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I read it.

To me, this reads like you want to bomb Iran, but feel free to correct me.

Yeah, to get out people back. That’s not a war. We bomb other countries all the time. Are we at war with them ? Simple idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, to get out people back. That’s not a war. We bomb other countries all the time. Are we at war with them ? Simple idiot. 

I think it's pretty dumb to advocate for bombing other countries but being against going to war.

The Democratic party is repeating failed history over and over. Appeasement never works. No matter how much they try to be "friendly" with majority Muslim countries, it fails. Not all countries of course, but the ones that are already hostile to the US. As the saying goes, "they're never gonna like you". 

Also, I've never, or never thought I'd see so much antisemitism and racism from the Democrats. They have embraced people who hate us. They want more foreigners from these countries who hate us. That party has become unrecognizable. I guess I'm naive. It's just a shame what we've become of a country and what our political parties have become.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I think it's pretty dumb to advocate for bombing other countries but being against going to war.

It happens all the time. Pay attention.  

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals say, "Hold my Beer".

This country has it's own problems.

They are called liberals.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think the invaders from the southern border will start finding their way into a uniform once it kicks off. I think it’s part of the master plan 

4 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Also, I've never, or never thought I'd see so much antisemitism and racism from the Democrats. They have embraced people who hate us. They want more foreigners from these countries who hate us. That party has become unrecognizable. I guess I'm naive. It's just a shame what we've become of a country and what our political parties have become.

This is a bit extreme but I get what you're saying.  I am surprised by the pro-Palestine sentiment from some high profile Dems, even ones that aren't Muslims.   I mean, aren't most Jews dems?  Can't imagine this will sit well with them.   Reminds me a bit of the conservatives pushing extreme abortion bans even though many of their voters don't agree with it.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This is a bit extreme but I get what you're saying.  I am surprised by the pro-Palestine sentiment from some high profile Dems, even ones that aren't Muslims.   I mean, aren't most Jews dems?  Can't imagine this will sit well with them.   Reminds me a bit of the conservatives pushing extreme abortion bans even though many of their voters don't agree with it.

I'm talking college age adults, academics, some jews, BLM, and a ton of white liberals. Americans died and were kidnapped in this terrorist attack. It's almost like that is lost on them. It's sickening really.

Eta: I'm not sure it is extreme.

3 minutes ago, crackattack said:

I'm talking college age kids, academics, some jews, BLM, and a ton of white liberals. Americans died and were kidnapped in this terrorist attack. It's almost like that is lost on them. It's sickening really.

You know it's possible to support the palenstinian people without supporting terrorism.  It's not sickening, it just takes some critical thinking.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You know it's possible to support the palenstinian people without supporting terrorism.  It's not sickening, it just takes some critical thinking.

Did I say those people? No. I said the ones embracing antisemitism, racism, and sympathizers of hate. It just takes some critical thinking to figure that out.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The Palestinian people time and again have been offered land of their own, which they decline.  Instead they elect Hamas to go kill more Jews.

Is this where you tell me some minority of people didn't vote for Hamas?  That would be some critical thinking right there.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The Palestinian people time and again have been offered land of their own, which they decline.  Instead they elect Hamas to go kill more Jews.

Is this where you tell me some minority of people didn't vote for Hamas?  That would be some critical thinking right there.  :thumbsup: 

I don't disagree with your first sentence, but wasn't the last election in 2005 or something?

46 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I guess Gutterboy hasn’t seen what Palestinian kids are taught in schools. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don't disagree with your first sentence, but wasn't the last election in 2005 or something?

Once Hamas took over they canceled elections. You know, like all terrorist organizations do. 

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Once Hamas took over they canceled elections. You know, like all terrorist organizations do. 

Yeah I think it's likely the majority of residents do still support them, but the "well they were elected!" claim is a bit misleading.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I think it's likely the majority of residents do still support them, but the "well they were elected!" claim is a bit misleading.

If I remember correctly, their choices have always or mostly been between the PLO or Hamas. Both are extremist groups if not outright terrorist organizations. I know Hamas is. Not sure if the PLO is considered one anymore??

Eta: so yes, I'd say most Palestinians are extremists. And I'd say that confidently.