Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

JFK

10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

The killing of JFK was the most elaborate, detailed, organized, planned, and coordinated murder in the history of civilization.

Just in this thread alone it was the CIA, FBI, vice-president Johnson, mafia, big oil, Russia, etc.  The shooters were on grassy knolls, dressed as cops, secret service members, and JFK's driver who shoots him point blank for good measure.

Occam's razor = Oswald the lone nut

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I've said many times, I've no personal agenda against Greer being the shooter. All I've ever asked is to show me how - bcoz it makes no sense. 

The killing of JFK was the most elaborate, detailed, organized, planned, and coordinated murder in the history of civilization. Not only that, but it was pulled off in the middle of the day, with hundreds of witnesses, thousands and thousands of eyeballs and countless cameras and video cameras present - to be 2023 and not a single person have tangible evidence that the dude sitting arms reach from the Prez be the shooter makes zero sense. 

For arguments sake, let's say Greer did do it - he was wide ass out in the open, the plotters had to assume he would have been seen........... LHO was killed and was never even involved - do you really think the planners would have let Greer live? Hell no, absolutely not - he would have been killed probably even sooner than Oswald. Not only would he have obliterated the Lone Gunman theory, but he could also have possibly talked.......... Btw, William Greer lived a long full life, died at the age of 75. 

Maybe some did see Greer shoot him. You need to realize many witness died mysterious deaths after the assassination to the odds in the millions of it happening. Many was told they was wrong from what the seen in heard by the FBI. Greer and Killerman were key to pulling it off. They are the ones that took the body from the hospital and then we have the missing brain. In the WC Report 13 witness reported hearing a loud bang from right around the car.

This thread got me interested.  Just ordered "A Farewell to Justice" which details Jim Garrison, CIA, etc.  

1 minute ago, shadrap said:

This thread got me interested.  Just ordered "A Farewell to Justice" which details Jim Garrison, CIA, etc.  

I have it on Audible and is pretty good, goes into more detail then the movie J.F.K.

On 10/30/2023 at 12:36 AM, jonmx said:

Total BS.   We know with 100 percent certainty, there were shots from the TSBD and at least one shot from the grassy knoll area, which was the kill shot entering the right temple and existing out the back of the head.  That is the overwhelming concensus of the thousands of researchers who have study this.  The SS agent theory is absurd misinformation which intentional do not name who most witnesses are and leaves out very important details of their testimony.  The one witness they do mention is a railway worker Hollard who was on the overpass.  They mention he did smell gunshot smoke, but leave out the fact he saw heard gunfire from behind the picker fense and saw gunsmoke from under a tree by the picket fense.  Such selective use of key witnesses testimony make this theory a boatload of crap.   Here is the totality of what Holland said.

Using Holland who definitively saw, heard, smelled, and saw physical evidence of a shot from the grassy knoll as proof of an SS agent fired the kill shot shows just how ridiculous the accidental SS shot story is.

LOL. There was no gun firing from the front or the grassy knoll.  🤣 🤣 🤣

All that was made up BS to throw poeple like you completely off the bumbling SS agent. There was no way the govt was going to say that their agent accidentally blew Kennedy's head off. 

43 minutes ago, lod001 said:

LOL. There was no gun firing from the front or the grassy knoll.  🤣 🤣 🤣

All that was made up BS to throw poeple like you completely off the bumbling SS agent. There was no way the govt was going to say that their agent accidentally blew Kennedy's head off. 

I heard they shot him with bullets laced with COVID.

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Two more days until the 60th anniversary...

And in all this time, he's only missed one Detroit Lions playoff victory. 

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sounds like Meathead has a doc coming out you guys will like.

Not really.  His depth of knowledge on the subject is severely lacking.  

I’m very interested in seeing the new two part documentary. Those top secret documents are opening soon. 

On 11/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, GobbleDog said:

Occam's razor = Oswald the lone nut

This is right up there lodged in between the Loch Ness Monster and the Boogie Man. 

On 11/10/2023 at 1:51 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Maybe some did see Greer shoot him. You need to realize many witness died mysterious deaths after the assassination to the odds in the millions of it happening. Many was told they was wrong from what the seen in heard by the FBI. Greer and Killerman were key to pulling it off. They are the ones that took the body from the hospital and then we have the missing brain. In the WC Report 13 witness reported hearing a loud bang from right around the car.

40 mysterious deaths to be exact, 33 of which did not die of natural causes.

Maybe some did see it...............I'd love to read a transcript, or see film, on a single person claiming to have seen the driver shoot the Prez. 

Again, what was Greer's escape plan, what was his end game? They really planned on not being seen? They planned to just drive to the hospital and blend in with the mob? The plotters would have never allowed a shooter out in the open, risked being linked or allowed to live and talk - they would have killed him too. 

Does anyone else feel like their head is going to explode from the talk in this thread?

• Haha 1