Pimpadeaux

War-mongering MAGAturds want Mexico invasion

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, the cartels are Mexico now? What a dope. 

They're in Mexico. Do you advocate other countries attacking the United States because of aspects of it detrimental to them?

Did you even listen to the crap coming out of the GOP candidates mouths last night?

:blink:

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They're in Mexico. Do you advocate other countries attacking the United States because of aspects of it detrimental to them?

Did you even listen to the crap coming out of the GOP candidates mouths last night?

Haha they are in California Arizona New Mexico and Texas. You’re a dope.

Haha you morons are funding at least 2 different proxy wars and on the verge of a 3rd.

Have a shred of self awareness before posting this drivel

• Like 1

Okay I have no idea what the megatards are talking about, but I actually openly advocate for war with mexico.

It's a story that just isn't getting told. Not nearly enough. The cartels will move into a particular town in California and just take it over. They'll make sure everybody knows that they know exactly where they live and their kids, etc.  Entire towns are held hostage as cover. 

There are Uniformed Mexicans driving across the border with automatic weapons and vehicle mounted guns. And fired upon US personnel.

If refusing to show off made up wmds that don't exist in the first place constitutes war, then what the fluck does this count as? 

Tom Clancy had it right. That represents a clear and present danger to the United States and its citizens.

And nobody has yet to explain to me how the we have a magic border that allows hard-working earnest young Mexicans to cross the border but not nefarious isis terrorists.

What, is there some kind of Pork carnitas test?

Do we blare bad Mexican polka (is there another kind?) And see which brown people start shouting "CUMBIA!"💃🕺

I say we start aguaboarding these MFers now. 

Frankly I'd go Dresden on them just for the flucking cilantro. 🤬☘️

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Trump offered to help Mexico. The president of Mexico politely said no thanks. Doesn’t sound like war mongering to me. But never let a bullshit narrative go to waste ya hysterical ninny. 

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Okay I have no idea what the megatards are talking about, but I actually openly advocate for war with mexico.

It's a story that just isn't getting told. Not nearly enough. The cartels will move into a particular town in California and just take it over. They'll make sure everybody knows that they know exactly where they live and their kids, etc.  Entire towns are held hostage as cover. 

There are Uniformed Mexicans driving across the border with automatic weapons and vehicle mounted guns. And fired upon US personnel.

If refusing to show off made up wmds that don't exist in the first place constitutes war, then what the fluck does this count as? 

Tom Clancy had it right. That represents a clear and present danger to the United States and its citizens.

And nobody has yet to explain to me how the we have a magic border that allows hard-working earnest young Mexicans to cross the border but not nefarious isis terrorists.

What, is there some kind of Pork carnitas test?

Do we blare bad Mexican polka (is there another kind?) And see which brown people start shouting "CUMBIA!"💃🕺

I say we start aguaboarding these MFers now. 

Frankly I'd go Dresden on them just for the flucking cilantro. 🤬☘️

I'm drilling into the whole MAGAturd paradigm that Democraps are war mongerers while they advocate military action against our neighbor. Hypocrites.

36 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm drilling into the whole MAGAturd paradigm that Democraps are war mongerers while they advocate military action against our neighbor. Hypocrites.

Huge difference. One situation kills Americans. The other is on the other side of the globe and doesn’t involve us 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Huge difference. One situation kills Americans. The other is on the other side of the globe and doesn’t involve us - but still kills Americans

Edited

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Huge difference. One situation kills Americans. The other is on the other side of the globe and doesn’t involve us 

ZIP IT racist, the adults are in charge. 

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No you're not.  You're desperately trying for something, anything, in a lame attempt for relevance.  Let me help you:  You're not relevant or smart.

You're  trying to get attention on a low-rent message board because you're a pathetic, dumb and vile POS.  It's that simple.

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Just a few facts: 

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/addressing-mexicos-role-in-the-us-fentanyl-epidemic/

85% of fentanyl from Mexico is carried over by US citizens. 

90% of fentanyl is carried over at legal points of entry. 

Conservatives would have you believe that this is all being done by illegal immigrants at our “open” border. It’s a complete lie. You could spend billions on a wall all across the border, and shut down all illegals immigration, and it would have little to no effect on the fentanyl problem. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just a few facts: 

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/addressing-mexicos-role-in-the-us-fentanyl-epidemic/

Conservatives would have you believe that this is all being done by illegal immigrants at our “open” border. It’s a complete lie. You could spend billions on a wall all across the border, and shut down all illegals immigration, and it would have little to no effect on the fentanyl problem. 

Moron :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just a few facts: 

Stop saying what Conservatives believe. wiffleball is not a conservative.

12 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Stop saying what Conservatives believe. wiffleball is not a conservative.

Well I watched the debate last night. They all blamed fentanyl on illegal immigrants and the border.  And the leading candidate who wasn’t there, Donald Trump, has this as the main theme of his campaign. So I think it’s reasonable to assert that most conservatives believe this, don’t you? 

Poor Rusty and his low T. Instead of injecting spike proteins get on some TRT you crazy cat lady.

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well I watched the debate last night. They all blamed fentanyl on illegal immigrants and the border.  And the leading candidate who wasn’t there, Donald Trump, has this as the main theme of his campaign. So I think it’s reasonable to assert that most conservatives believe this, don’t you? 

no

I don't even need a reason like fentanyl or bad guys from Mexico. It's against the law so it needs to be enforced.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Most of them on stage are just pissboys for the establishment 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just a few facts: 

You know, just because it's written on the internet doesn't mean it's the gods always true we can't even keep track of who's crossing our border times 1 million. But somehow we have a complete luggage manifest from everyone who crosses our border illegally? Or otherwise?

Think. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You know, just because it's written on the internet doesn't mean it's the gods always true we can't even keep track of who's crossing our border times 1 million. But somehow we have a complete luggage manifest from everyone who crosses our border illegally? Or otherwise?

Think. 

I always try. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

First off it's detrimental to everyone. But on the other hand Biden and the Democrats let this happen. They allow, applaud and encourage open borders. As you may or may not know, open borders means free flowing drugs, crime, bad people, etc., to enter as well. So I guess it's another "nothing to see here" Democrat moment. 

Am I wrong? 

Rusty thinks we have never intervened against the drug trade in other countries with force. It was ok when his guys were doing it but if Trump even offered to help it’s war mongering. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re a retard

If the U.S, invaded Mexico they would need to have a plan to protect themselves from the rear as 28 million illeqals in lowriders wielding leaf blowers would ride up on them.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just a few facts: 

That's what is SEIZED.  The stuff on the street didn't get caught by the officials at the port of entry.

Also, the stuff smuggled in by Americans are being paid by the Mexican cartels (that nugget came from your article by the way).  What are the odds that it's American's who have family south of the border who are the ones smuggling in the fentanyl?  The article you linked even notes that not every vehicle is checked, so what are the odds that it's American's, who are Mexican, have a greater rate of not being checked... because, you know, racial profiling and all?  Hmm... I wonder, how many of those American's do you think entered the country illegally, but were given citizenship?  Or, are actually DACA people?

Something else noted in your link.  You don't think that the Mexican government being fully aware of illegal activity by the cartels in the pharmaceutical arena, and letting it go unchallenged, is a problem?  You don't think that the Mexican government ALLOWING China-based organizations to be invested in those cartels is a problem?

You DON'T think that the amounts of fentanyl being trafficked through the CBP and ports of entry are merely just shots in the dark, as a "look here not there" attempt, to draw their attention away from the people crossing illegally?

From your link:
"Just like with China, Mexico’s cooperation with U.S. counternarcotics efforts is profoundly hollowed out. The Mexican government of López Obrador has eviscerated counternarcotics and law enforcement cooperation with the United States since 2019 and particularly since 2020 when U.S. law enforcement activities in Mexico became shackled and undermined by Mexican government actions."

Interesting, the Mexican government was working with Trump, huh?  Also interesting that it started in 2019 just before before Covid hit, HUH?  Odd that since Biden, they didn't resume.  I WONDER WHY?

Go look at the articles suggestions on what the US should do.  Secure the border is one of the suggestions, as well as boost resources at the ports of entry and CBP (things conservatives have been saying to do).  They also suggest using US agencies, within the US to help track down illegal activity.  We had a group doing that not too long ago... I believe it was ICE.  Help me out here, what has ICE been doing the last 3 years???

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a complete moron and 10 being galactically stupid, where do you think you fall on that scale?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's what is SEIZED.  The stuff on the street didn't get caught by the officials at the port of entry.

Also, the stuff smuggled in by Americans are being paid by the Mexican cartels (that nugget came from your article by the way).  What are the odds that it's American's who have family south of the border who are the ones smuggling in the fentanyl?  The article you linked even notes that not every vehicle is checked, so what are the odds that it's American's, who are Mexican, have a greater rate of not being checked... because, you know, racial profiling and all?  Hmm... I wonder, how many of those American's do you think entered the country illegally, but were given citizenship?  Or, are actually DACA people?

Something else noted in your link.  You don't think that the Mexican government being fully aware of illegal activity by the cartels in the pharmaceutical arena, and letting it go unchallenged, is a problem?  You don't think that the Mexican government ALLOWING China-based organizations to be invested in those cartels is a problem?

You DON'T think that the amounts of fentanyl being trafficked through the CBP and ports of entry are merely just shots in the dark, as a "look here not there" attempt, to draw their attention away from the people crossing illegally?

From your link:
"Just like with China, Mexico’s cooperation with U.S. counternarcotics efforts is profoundly hollowed out. The Mexican government of López Obrador has eviscerated counternarcotics and law enforcement cooperation with the United States since 2019 and particularly since 2020 when U.S. law enforcement activities in Mexico became shackled and undermined by Mexican government actions."

Interesting, the Mexican government was working with Trump, huh?  Also interesting that it started in 2019 just before before Covid hit, HUH?  Odd that since Biden, they didn't resume.  I WONDER WHY?

Go look at the articles suggestions on what the US should do.  Secure the border is one of the suggestions, as well as boost resources at the ports of entry and CBP (things conservatives have been saying to do).  They also suggest using US agencies, within the US to help track down illegal activity.  We had a group doing that not too long ago... I believe it was ICE.  Help me out here, what has ICE been doing the last 3 years???

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a complete moron and 10 being galactically stupid, where do you think you fall on that scale?

Hmm, tough question. I’ll give that some thought. 

None of your points here change the fact that the solutions that you and others favor (clamping down our southern border, ending sanctuary cities, deporting millions of undocumented immigrants) will have little to no effect on the fentanyl issue. 

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hmm, tough question. I’ll give that some thought. 

None of your points here change the fact that the solutions that you and others favor (clamping down our southern border, ending sanctuary cities, deporting millions of undocumented immigrants) will have little to no effect on the fentanyl issue. 

Yeah, you'll have to give it thought because your second statement proves it.  You posted an article that you believe backs up your point about fentanyl coming into the US.  That same article says to clamp down on the southern border.  If you clamp down on the southern border and use government agencies (like ICE for example), to aid in the efforts help domestically (like YOUR LINK, suggests), then sanctuary cities will go away.  LOL

Also, I never said to deport millions of undocumented immigrants.  I said to deport the undocumented immigrants that have criminal records.

President Trump in exile has promised the most massive deportation effort since operation wetback by Eisenhower.  Can’t wait. And it’s not about the people that came here illegally as much as it is about the left importing voters to replace the ones they are losing. Losing them Because they suck and are hurting American citizens so they can have more power.  That can’t be let happen. It’s Un-American.