Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Still the greatest fight ever.

I don’t know who these people are but it shows up on Instagram all the time and I have never seen to people beat each other this long without someone falling:

If bro had to do that over, my man probably be like " Bro, I just got these new blue blockers, bro...the crazy thing is, if you look at a woman wearing a yellow blouse, you can totally see through to her bra!".

Boxing isn't fighting 

This is the best fight ever with the best stare down in combat sports history

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Boxing isn't fighting 

This is the best fight ever with the best stare down in combat sports history

Boxing is fighting.  Just not as much as mma is fighting.

I agree with your pick tho.  Several cases can be made for a lot of fights.  But that one is clearly up there amongst the best.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Boxing is fighting.  Just not as much as mma is fighting.

I agree with your pick tho.  Several cases can be made for a lot of fights.  But that one is clearly up there amongst the best.  

Best boxer in the world would get rolled by a outside top 20 MMA fighter. It's kind of the same but at the same time it isn't at all.  Ask James Toney.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Best boxer in the world would get rolled by a outside top 20 MMA fighter. It's kind of the same but at the same time it isn't at all.  Ask James Toney.

I get it.  Mma isn't fighting compared to street fighting either.  

Me vs. the little red ripcord to open packages of cheese.

Gatti vs Ward - I personally have it ahead of Hagler - Hearns.  But, either can make an argument for top boxing match ever.

Bowe vs Holyfield

Ibeabuchi vs Tua

• Ibeabuchi was 16-0 with 12 knockouts, and Tua was 27-0 with 23 knockouts.
  • Tua was the betting favorite.
  • Ibeabuchi landed 332 of 975 punches, and Tua landed 282 of 755 punches. They combined to throw 1,730 punches, which set the CompuBox record for punches thrown in a heavyweight fight. Ibeabuchi also set the individual record for punches thrown by a heavyweight. Ike also set the individual CompuStat record by throwing 975 punches and averaging 81 per round. The heavyweight average is around 50. Ibeabuchi won a unanimous 12-round decision over Tua with scores of 117–111, 116–113, and 115–114. The fight established Ibeabuchi as the top contender for the world heavyweight title.
  • HBO's unofficial judge Harold Lederman scored the fight 115-113 for Tua, and Michael Katz of the New York Daily News scored it a draw.
  • After the fight, Ibeabuchi complained of a terrible headache and was taken to a hospital. He underwent several tests, including an MRI, but nothing abnormal was found. After being released from the hospital, Ibeabuchi began to say that he was being plagued by demons and evil spirits.
  • A week after the fight, Tua had surgery to remove bone chips from his left elbow.

Boxing Fans had it a close fight also---->  https://eyeonthering.com/boxing/david-tua-vs-ike-ibeabuchi

10 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not in a boxing match. 

Also, a top closing pitcher would strike out the best MMA fighter in the world 10 times out of 10.

What's the point of mixing sports?

A top receiver in football would catch a pass over a race car driver. A weight lifter would lift more weight than a politician. An Olympic gymnast would wipe the floor with an MMA fighter in Olympic gymnast events. 

Best fight scene ever:

11 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Not in a boxing match. 

Also, a top closing pitcher would strike out the best MMA fighter in the world 10 times out of 10.

What's the point of mixing sports?

A top receiver in football would catch a pass over a race car driver. A weight lifter would lift more weight than a politician. An Olympic gymnast would wipe the floor with an MMA fighter in Olympic gymnast events. 

Boxing sucks. There are too many belts and they never schedule the best fights.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Boxing sucks. There are too many belts and they never schedule the best fights.

I'm just saying there were great boxing matches. I don't really care about the belts.

And I see MMA as a live or die fight without the someone being dead which means we will never know who can kill the other dude.