Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

What's up with the illegal Jewish tunnels under NYC?

They are finding all kinds of weird stuff in there. Of course for those of us who know... we aren't surprised by this.

Beneath The Planet Of The Apes

They burrow like mole rats. :ninja: 

Get ready, the return of the Lord is coming soon.  

History is rife with people borrowing, in this type of situation it is usually to have some escape from outside people intending them violence; but as with the Palestidiots or the cartels it can also be for other purposes.....

I would like to know what they did there....just out of curiosity....

They also have them in China Town. They use them for storing and selling goods, knockoffs and trakicking and how intricate their system is amazing.

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They are finding all kinds of weird stuff in there. Of course for those of us who know... we aren't surprised by this.

A riot broke out in a historic Brooklyn synagogue when a group of rebellious Orthodox men tried to stop police and construction crews from filling in a secret tunnel they illegally dug to reach a closed-down women’s bath.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Imagine the smell in that place.  Good grief!

You mean Oy Vey

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

A riot broke out in a historic Brooklyn synagogue when a group of rebellious Orthodox men tried to stop police and construction crews from filling in a secret tunnel they illegally dug to reach a closed-down women’s bath. 

Sounds like Porky's.  Oh the irony! 

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that there are tunnels everywhere.  

• Like 1

Pretty sure one of the guys in the picture is the son of a Blues Brother. 

They are on a mission from david.

• Haha 1

Until now, it had never occurred to me that ZZ Top might be a Jewish band.

The more I learn about this tribe the weirder they are.

Not one of you is willing to call out this dude’s blatant hatred of Jews. Mainly, I suspect, because he claims to be a conservative (though he’s really not one.)

If CDub100 was a leftist you guys would be jumping with the anti-semitism label: , 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not one of you is willing to call out this dude’s blatant hatred of Jews. Mainly, I suspect, because he claims to be a conservative (though he’s really not one.)

If CDub100 was a leftist you guys would be jumping with the anti-semitism label: , 

:lol: Your people are literally digging tunnels under the city. I point it out and THIS is all you have to said. 

My God (who is Jesus) you HATE it when people notice.

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I more I learn about this tribe the weirder they are.

Yep

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Don't you have a hole to go dig?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don't you have a hole to go dig?

Don't be so insulting.  He'll pay some illegals under the table to do it for him. :nono:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What’s the deal with the tunnels?

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

CDub is a great, outstanding human being who has a more jaded and negative opinion of racial and religious minorities than I do. Yes, I do disagree with him on this, but we like and respect each other, and so don't hold your breathe on seeing me call him out.

There's more.

CDub happens to be the Geek that lives closest to my family in the Detroit area and is one of only two Geeks (the other being nobody) that I've ever met in person. When I was in China and now that I am in Florida, for anything local going on, he's the first source of information I turn to. Also, during the early days of COVID, when people were dropping dead in Hunan and before the disease spread to the US, CDub went to some lengths to help me procure masks, although the effort failed as they were hard to come by, but not for lack of effort. (It was Fireballer who did, in fact, get my family masks).

• Like 2

It took them 40 years to dig a tunnel to the promised land and when they got there it was closed

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

CDub is a great, outstanding human being who has a more jaded and negative opinion of racial and religious minorities than I do. Yes, I do disagree with him on this, but we like and respect each other, and so don't hold your breathe on seeing me call him out.

There's more.

CDub happens to be the Geek that lives closest to my family in the Detroit area and is one of only two Geeks (the other being nobody) that I've ever met in person. When I was in China and now that I am in Florida, for anything local going on, he's the first source of information I turn to. Also, during the early days of COVID, when people were dropping dead in Hunan and before the disease spread to the US, CDub went to some lengths to help me procure masks, although the effort failed as they were hard to come by, but not for lack of effort. (It was Fireballer who did, in fact, get my family masks).

Thanks, Voltaire. Unfortunately, it's typical of the Jew to attack those who notice things. Somehow Tim sees himself as the victim here.

We just want to know what the Jews were doing in those tunnels. Some of the photos are shocking.

I'm sure the ADL is adding, noticing illegal tunnels under your cities as antisemitic. 

• Like 1

These tunnels remind me of an odd article I remember from years back, about how Orthodox Jews hang invisible wires in their communities. I forgot every other detail about it, so I went to look it up again just now. They're called eruv and aparently they need to be hung up so that people inside them can attend synagogue. https://www.amusingplanet.com/2016/03/the-nearly-invisible-wires-that-enclose.html

I wonder if the tunnels are related to that.

Or perhaps they, like their Palestinian neighbors, from somewhere deep in their psyche, harbor an innate compulsion to build tunnels everywhere.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

A lot of right wingers dabble in anti semitism. It is basically a side tenet of MAGA.

However, globally, they do hate the Muslims more than the Jews. So that’s why they’re still anti-Palestinian even though they’re anti-semites

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

They don’t care about Jews. They just hate Muslims and universities. 

You can only mention white Christian males. It’s the new style. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

From Little Miss Piggy MAGA herself: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/01/marjorie-taylor-greene-kevin-mcarthy-jewish-space-lasers.html

Might be a VP choice, even :o 

Kamala.  Shhhhh.  

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

There's more.

Ditto..Cdub is a good fella.  We even golfed together once.  Might have done a FF draft too.  Back in the Swirve days.

Nobody likes you Timmy.  As hard as you try.  No one does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

There's more.

Masks don't stop covid you Fauci loving idiot.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The more I learn about this tribe the weirder they are.

Pretty good signature for this place. 😄

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

They also have them in China Town. They use them for storing and selling goods, knockoffs and trakicking and how intricate their system is amazing.

All I seen was secret back doors that LE probably knew about but didn't care.