seafoam1

Bud Light sales down nearly 30% year over year as rivals continue to climb

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

At least give them credit for acknowledging their mistake and getting back to their basics. 

@Cdub100 doesn’t want to do that.  Maybe he’d drink it if they showed some KKK members drinking it though 

• Haha 1

I did like Spudz McKenzie when I was 11, and those Frogs, and Waaas uuuppppp!!!! and that poster with hot babes in swimsuits!!

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

@Cdub100 doesn’t want to do that.  Maybe he’d drink it if they showed some KKK members drinking it though 

I’d like to congratulate you on making me laugh for the first time since you began here.   

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So pelosi, biden and cortez...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoamosexual at parties.

Alissa Heinerscheid had a dream job, 400k a year as head of marketing for Bud American.  Then she pulled a woke publicity stunt and got fired for it. That should be the lesson here.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your IQ.

I overestimated!

:first:

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Alissa Heinerscheid had a dream job, 400k a year as head of marketing for Bud American.  Then she pulled a woke publicity stunt and got fired for it. That should be the lesson here.  

I saw an interview with that bittch a few days after the campaign launched when it looked like a marketing success.  She was such a smug, arrogant, see you on Tuesday.  I loved watching her career go to the shittter - right where it belonged.

One of my buddies runs a large beer distributor focused on Budweiser products.  The guy lost millions in revenues and had to lay off about 75 drivers.  Go woke, go broke.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

HT in the pool.

pimpledoosh the cat lady in therapy. 

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Imagine being the male version of the cat lady. 🤣🤣🤣

:shocking: :cry: :wall:

26 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

pimpledoosh the cat lady in therapy. 

I love how she looks to the side like she’s contemplating something significant. 

On 2/23/2024 at 9:46 PM, Horseman said:

Did she get fired on the end? I'd stopped paying attention after a few weeks and was under the assumption she only got demoted.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Did she get fired on the end? I'd stopped paying attention after a few weeks and was under the assumption she only got demoted.

I don’t think she was ever demoted, she was put on a “leave of absence” and then either left or was fired, although AB did not call it that.  Her LinkedIn says she was there until November, which is when articles like this came out - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/11/17/anheuser-buschs-us-marketing-chief-to-resign-n2631344

I’m honestly shocked she kept her LinkedIn profile up, but it doesn’t show a different job after AB

On 2/23/2024 at 7:54 PM, TimHauck said:

Why would showing me democrat politicians make me want to drink it? 

Also I don't give a sh1t. My post was about Kid rock and Joe Rogan. Of course, you're so triggered you think I give a sh1t about p1ss beer.

52 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why would showing me democrat politicians make me want to drink it? 

Also I don't give a sh1t. My post was about Kid rock and Joe Rogan. Of course, you're so triggered you think I give a sh1t about p1ss beer.

You said Joe Rogan being paid to promote Bud Light is “why the right loses.”   Lol

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You said Joe Rogan being paid to promote Bud Light is “why the right loses.”   Lol

Oh I see you didn't understand any of what I said.

Kid Rock got paid off. Rogan called people who don't like companies mocking women retards.

The right loses because they don't pay attention to what's going on around them.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh I see you didn't understand any of what I said.

Kid Rock got paid off. Rogan called people who don't like companies mocking women retards.

The right loses because they don't pay attention to what's going on around them.

So you’re saying the right is stupid.  No arguments here

Bud Light will come back I think, not sure how long and I do not think they will ever reach where they were before.  They really poisoned the brand by embracing the inane notion of trans

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Bud Light will come back I think, not sure how long and I do not think they will ever reach where they were before.  They really poisoned the brand by embracing the inane notion of trans

Yeah.  I said it earlier.  I think "Bud Light" is a dead name.   Need something else.  Can be the same formula..but thename has to go.  And the can design.

Bud lite?   I dunno..I'm not a marketing guy.  

Bud Light will be fine. They'll never be at the level they were prior to Tranny Gate but they're still a major player with a nice market share. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Bud Light will be fine. They'll never be at the level they were prior to Tranny Gate but they're still a major player with a nice market share. 

Trannies live rent free in your head.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

It was in trouble before all this nonsense.  It will probably stay top 5 but it's reign as king is over.

I think they have learned their lesson. An extremely expensive one, but they have been sufficiently humbled. 

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah.  I said it earlier.  I think "Bud Light" is a dead name.   Need something else.  Can be the same formula..but thename has to go.  And the can design.

Bud lite?   I dunno..I'm not a marketing guy.  

Drink this newly branded but still terrible beer!

Just now, thegeneral said:

Drink this newly branded but still terrible beer!

The story of your life. Pathetic...:banana:

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The story of your life. Pathetic...:banana:

Busy day eating paste, Peefoam?

😁

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, squistion said:

😁

I am gratified that you now appear to see the problems with the political players that require a proper media to expose them.:thumbsup:

Bud Light hasn’t fully rebounded as one-year mark of Dylan Mulvaney fiasco approaches: ‘Very stubborn boycott'

'The drinkers that they lost last April and May have not come back to any discernible rate,' Harry Schuhmacher says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light-hasnt-rebounded-one-year-mark-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco-approaches-very-stubborn-boycott

• Like 1

Noted financial whiz kid (minor in finance) Ron- Gutterboy said it would be fine and all the magas would be back. Some guy in a truck on Twitter told him. 

33 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Go Woke, Go Broke 😭

Their stock has basically recovered from the bigly cultist boycott.

Go woke...don't go broke it appears.

Love this for you cultist. 

41 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Bud Light hasn’t fully rebounded as one-year mark of Dylan Mulvaney fiasco approaches: ‘Very stubborn boycott'

'The drinkers that they lost last April and May have not come back to any discernible rate,' Harry Schuhmacher says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light-hasnt-rebounded-one-year-mark-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco-approaches-very-stubborn-boycott

Well that was kind of the gist.   There is no difference between Bud Light and Miller Lite...At least not much. Brand loyalty is everything to these products, and they crapped on it.  Those that left, won't return.  Yeah they might buy it if it's severely discounted, why not..it all tastes the same, but their go to beer has changed and ain't changing back