Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

The Church Shooter Was A Liberal Tranny

Love the second Amendment, thank you Jesus for those two police offers.  

Any update about the little boy, how he’s doing? 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

They say the child is doing better WeePaws. How do you protect innocent Children from the violent Trannys that either want to groom or kill them. It's so sad. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

They say the child is doing better WeePaws. How do you protect innocent Children from the violent Trannys that either want to groom or kill them. It's so sad. 

He’s going to be in a much better place now.  

Just now, weepaws said:

He’s going to be in a much better place now.  

We can only pray 🙏

God Bless 

30 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Still takes & blows it like she’s 25 :thumbsup:

That’s what dad says. 

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

He got it too 😂

But he has to wait till she gets home from her corner job. He gets the sloppy 20ths. And mdc doesn't get his turn until early afternoon after daddy is finished. 

54 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Well, apparently she's still working the corner to be able to buy you your Kraft mac and cheese dinners. Or does she still feed you the Dollar Store stuff? 

Make sure you're in bed by 9pm or you won't get your lime jello tomorrow for desert. 

Second best jello flavor.  Black Cherry is the best.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I called it in the other thread!  :thumbsup:

Isn't it amazing how the Libs in here defend these violent animals, only because they're Trannies? What do they gain from defending them all the time? 

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Jesus was anti-Tranny 

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God". 

That is a mistranslation. The word homosexual did not exist in any language at the time of Jesus. So one can't say that Jesus was anti-tranny or anti-gay. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

That is a mistranslation. The word homosexual did not exist in any language at the time of Jesus. So one can't say that Jesus was anti-tranny or anti-gay. 

😂.  You're so dumb, It's amazing! 😂

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Paul wrote the letter to the Corinthians. 

1Co 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Co 6:10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

nor effeminate; or "soft", or, as the Syriac renders it, מחבלא, "corrupters"; that is, of themselves, by voluntary pollution, such as are guilty of the sin of Onan, Gen_38:8.
Nor abusers of themselves with mankind; sodomites.

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Isn't it amazing how the Libs in here defend these violent animals, only because they're Trannies? What do they gain from defending them all the time? 

Third tranny attempted mass shooter in 6 years, congrats?  (Colorado Springs for one was not)

Also seems this person was violent long before they became a tranny

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

long before they became a tranny

Wait, don't the Libs believe you're born a Tranny? You just don't decide to be one, isn't that what the Libs always say? 

Now you're confusing everyone including yourself. 

Just now, BudBro said:

Paul wrote the letter to the Corinthians. 

1Co 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Co 6:10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

nor effeminate; or "soft", or, as the Syriac renders it, מחבלא, "corrupters"; that is, of themselves, by voluntary pollution, such as are guilty of the sin of Onan, Gen_38:8.
Nor abusers of themselves with mankind; sodomites.

The word that Paul used in the Bible was not used anywhere else in the Bible, nor was it used in any other piece of literature from that time, so no one way say for sure what he was referring to exactly. It is just conjecture that he is referring to homosexuality. Again the word homosexual did not exist in any language till around 1880 or so, which means that, if you see the word "homosexual" used in the Bible, someone after 1880 substituted the word homosexual in a translation because that is what they thought the word they were translating meant. 

Mass shooting in NYC on the subway. 6 so far. I bet this one is a MAGA / White Suoremacist.  

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Liberal media calls it a "She". 

You mean the police department.  “Jeffrey” may have just been an alias used to commit crimes

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m sure you fellas prepare for “action” no matter where you see the tranny. :wub: 

:lol:

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

So a woman with a long history of criminal and mental-health issue arms her 7-year-old kid into a chuch and opens fire with an AR-15, and you're thanking the amendment for the supposed-to-be-armed officers pulling security duty?

That's just stupid, boyo.

🤣

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So a woman with a long history of criminal and mental-health issue arms her 7-year-old kid into a chuch and opens fire with an AR-15, and you're thanking the amendment for the supposed-to-be-armed officers pulling security duty?

That's just stupid, boyo.

🤣

It would have had the weapon even without the second amendment the bad ones will still be able to purchase weapons to kill, provided by the Red and Blue team.  I love the second Amendment so I can save you, and others.  

We lose the second Amendment, we lose are freedom.  I like freedom, how about you? 

The bad people that own weapons to hurt you, won’t just be turning them in, and won’t be able to get them from the government, in which the second Amendment was set in place for, to protect us from are horrible government.  

You can think me later for protection.  

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

IT'S NAME IS JEFFREY, YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP! 😂

Me, Bezos, Foxworthy, and DJ Jazzy are going to Epstein you and feed you to Dahmer.

Also this is a fake Jeffrey and not invited into our  exclusive club.

Number one story on evening MSM news.  According to the narrative shes a woman with a long history of mental illness.  No mention that being a tranny is part of that mental illness.  Enablers. 

I would prefer it if mentally ill people were not allowed to possess firearms. Is there a way to do this without violating the 2nd Amendment? I want good rational people to have the freedom to own firearms; they don’t bother me. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would prefer it if mentally ill people were not allowed to possess firearms. Is there a way to do this without violating the 2nd Amendment? I want good rational people to have the freedom to own firearms; they don’t bother me. 

Sometimes you post rational things and get attacked anyways because you're The Real timschochet. Lets see if this is one of those times.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You could always just go drop yours off

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You could always just go drop yours off

The TDS stricken are always the last to know. 

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure require them to take a competency test. 

Question 1 - Can you define what a woman is?

Question 2 - Are you confused about your own gender?  

Simple.  

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Simple.  

Answer Question 1: I'm no biologist. 

No gun for you!! But we'll put you on the supreme court so you can represent a heavy vote on all the women issues out there. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Simple.  

Putting aside your attempt at levity, I certainly wouldn’t mind some sort of mental competency test for anyone seeking to purchase a firearm. But I suspect it would probably infringe on the 2nd. 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Putting aside your attempt at levity, I certainly wouldn’t mind some sort of mental competency test for anyone seeking to purchase a firearm. But I suspect it would probably infringe on the 2nd. 

How is that levity? It's real. 

• Sad 1

MAGAturd logic.

People call for stricter gun laws:

"SECOND AMENDMENT! EVERYONE SHOULD GET TO BUY GUNS! GUNS! GUNS! 🇺🇸"

A Jew-hating person with deep history of crimes and mental illness gets an AR-15, arms her kid and takes him to a rootin' tootin' good ol' fashioned church shooting.

"TRANNIES! :mad:"

:wacko:

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Another tranny thread. 😂 

You should enjoy reading about your own kind.