Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Taco Bell locations in Oakland are forced to CLOSE dining rooms indefinitely - Proud boys strike again!

More indisputable evidence thwt crime is greatly decreasing under Democrat rule.

Since November, the store at 35th Avenue and MacArthur has been robbed at least four times, the latest coming three weeks ago, the station reported. During the robbery, the perpetrators smashed through windows with a pickup truck and connected a cable to a safe before driving off.

Just now, jonmx said:

More indisputable evidence thwt crime is greatly decreasing under Democrat rule.

Oh it's not happening. This is all a lie. Or, I didn't see it happen so it didn't happen. 

Geez, you guys will complain about anything, instead of looking on the bright side.  It means there are fewer people gathering and eathing taco bell.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Geez, you guys will complain about anything, instead of looking on the bright side.  It means there are fewer people gathering and eathing taco bell.

Some of us are in good physical shape and can enjoy some fast food when desired. :dunno:

Sorry for your loss. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Agree on this.  Eliminating unhealthy food options from these areas is a net benefit.  The flip side being that that the allowance of inflation has left healthy food options too expensive.   Though entities like Aldi and others are making inroads and offering some decent options.

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Since November, the store at 35th Avenue and MacArthur has been robbed at least four times, the latest coming three weeks ago, the station reported. During the robbery, the perpetrators smashed through windows with a pickup truck and connected a cable to a safe before driving off.

Ill buy that for a dollar!!

Sounds like the opening to robocop

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

If their sales drop how will we as a society dispose of the toxic and hazardous waste we have been mixing in with their food?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

If their sales drop how will we as a society dispose of the toxic and hazardous waste we have been mixing in with their food?  

I like taco bell. But then again I'm in good shape so I am not at risk. :dunno:

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I like taco bell. But then again I'm in good shape so I am not at risk. :dunno:

It is possible you are mutating into something new, something apparently fit, but as we have seen in the movies and comics you may be only moments away from your final metamorphsis into something truely evil.  Stop now.  Seek help.  Listen to your woman who has been warning you of the impending changes before it is to late and you have her bound and gaged in revealing clothing in an old abandoned factory you are retooling for your nefarious purposes.

The company that owns those Taco Bell's ...  "Diversified Restaurant Group."  Ironic.

I predict someday the black community will file class action law-suits against fast food corps. Don't know how successful it'll be, but their argument will (correctly) be they're specifically targeted in advertising - particularly the young, most stores are located in low-income areas, and they knowingly serve poison - loaded with sugar to hook customers.

'Have it your way' Burger King ... black man, some rapping, catchy jingle. I picture BK's executives hearing it for the first time and thinking "that's perfect, the target demographic will love it."

Sad society that this government has created.  And Taco Bell is gross.  

No grocery stores, no fast food.  Pretty soon these neighborhoods are going to look like Somalia and we’re going to have to drop food in. After all, we have the fattest poor people in the world. Terrible country. 

Those Taco Bells will remain open to drive-thru business. Per CNN:

At least four Taco Bell locations in Oakland have closed their dining rooms, however the drive-thru remains operational. According to Taco Bell’s website, it has about a half of dozen locations in the Oakland area.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Those Taco Bells will remain open to drive-thru business. Per CNN:

At least four Taco Bell locations in Oakland have closed their dining rooms, however the drive-thru remains operational. According to Taco Bell’s website, it has about a half of dozen locations in the Oakland area.

Why are they closing the dining rooms? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White supremacy, DUH! It's the greatest threat to our nation.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oakland is a high crime city and apparently no one knew that until the Taco Bell closures. 

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

Oakland is a high crime city and apparently no one knew that until the Taco Bell closures. 

Oh. But crime is down? Also, they are closing some locations. Your earlier post was once again dishonest. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No grocery stores, no fast food.  Pretty soon these neighborhoods are going to look like Somalia and we’re going to have to drop food in. After all, we have the fattest poor people in the world. Terrible country

Leave :wave:

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Holy shlt. You deny crime daily.  😆

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. But crime is down? Also, they are closing some locations. Your earlier post was once again dishonest. 

I was dishonest that Oakland is a high crime city? 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No sh!t. GTFO.

The fewer Puss E Trump supporters the better.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I forgot you don’t have sarcasm in bumfock. Lack of Jews and Italians. 

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

No sh!t. GTFO.

This goober too. 

4 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

No sh!t. GTFO.

What a spaz. 😆

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I I got hairy legs.

And-and-and-and-and in the summer the hair turns blonde.

And the kids, they would rub their hands down my legs to straighten the hair out and-and-and and they would watch the hair curl back up in the sun.

And I knew about cockroaches.

And I knew about kids jumpin in my lap.

And I LOVED kids jumpin in my lap

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This goober too. 

Responding to you always feels like I am responding to Robert Duvall’s character on Sling Blade.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I blame climate change. 👍

Well they do call them food "deserts" once all the stores are forced to close due to crime. 

What exactly is the point of this thread?

I’ve been trying to pull this all together with some kind of Taco Bell / Cdub joke about diarrhea being our strength but I can’t figure it out. :( 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve been trying to pull this all together with some kind of Taco Bell / Cdub joke about diarrhea being our strength but I can’t figure it out. :( 

Dia-rrhea/cha-cha-cha 🌮🌶

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

At least the one in Iraq is still open, I think, imagine that....Iraq is safer than Oakland.....

3 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Responding to you always feels like I am responding to Robert Duvall’s character on Sling Blade.

Did he play the aborted baby that Karl buried?  :unsure:

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No grocery stores, no fast food.  Pretty soon these neighborhoods are going to look like Somalia and we’re going to have to drop food in. After all, we have the fattest poor people in the world. Terrible country. 

Pretty soon?

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Nah, we'd rather deport the dirty bastards