Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Planet Fitness.

Revokes woman’s Membership over compliant about men in girls locker room.  Shame. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Revokes woman’s Membership over compliant about men in girls locker room.  Shame. 

That must have been one ugly woman.

I blame her.

No links?  Quotes? Nothing?

The OP is just gonna' be a f'n internet moron and spout some nonsense and not back it up?  Sounds about right for the OP.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No links?  Quotes? Nothing?

The OP is just gonna' be a f'n internet moron and spout some nonsense and not back it up?  Sounds about right for the OP.

He goes there to sniff seats after male/female work outs.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

That must have been one ugly woman.

I blame her.

Since you find an ox to be sexy, that’s a tough one to judge. 👆🏿

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

No gymtimidation

One here is a pick up spot for ones in shape and the others that go are fatties that never get in shape. It's not my gym but been there a few times with friends in the past.

10 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

One here is a pick up spot for ones in shape and the others that go are fatties that never get in shape. It's not my gym but been there a few times with friends in the past.

I think that’s pretty much the norm in gyms a cross this country.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

I think that’s pretty much the norm in gyms a cross this country.  

Yea popular ones and why I like my hole in the wall gym.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea popular ones and why I like my hole in the wall gym.

Which wall is the hole in? :wub: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Actually has a wall with a hole in it in the back, neighborhood gym for years and started out there since I was 15.

Well you can’t go around snapping pictures of people in the locker room without their consent. That’s just obvious.

Now whether the transgender person should also be in trouble is a different question and leads us back into the whole bathroom debate, which has been covered ad nauseum. 

13 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This will chase off all the hot chicks and attract the mutants.  Go woke Go broke.  

Have you ever been to a planet fitness? Mutants are basically their target market :lol:

• Thanks 1

As long as they are enforcing the rules, how about the no sitting on your ass playing tik tik or whatever on the machines? 

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Paiging @BeachGuy23

What do your muscle boys have to say about this?

First off, I'm one of the muscle boys boyo.

And secondly, it's a fine place to exercise.  

If you're serious about lifting it's not great because there's not a lot of free weights vs stupid aerobic machines.

But if you want to get a regular workout it's fine. 

48 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

As a member, this won’t change anything for me, but I completely disagree with how that location handled this situation. 

As a member, why not go to management and see if that’s their policy,  you might not have a wife, or daughters that go there, but someone does,  this is where we must stand up for what’s right, a pedero Tranny hang out in a woman’s locker with young girls there is wrong.  But people don’t care if it doesn’t effect them, one reason why this country is going down.   

I would do it, and I have many times in many situations, people need to make a change, the red and blue team they don’t care about this country, but hey Americans how about you? Do you care.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well you can’t go around snapping pictures of people in the locker room without their consent. That’s just obvious.

Now whether the transgender person should also be in trouble is a different question and leads us back into the whole bathroom debate, which has been covered ad nauseum. 

No, there is no bathroom debate, if my wife or one of daughters goes into a public bathroom and a man walks in, I’m going to remove that man from that bathroom, and it’s already happen a few times.  No debate , use the mans bathroom if born a man, and a woman’s bathroom if born a woman.  

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No debate , use the mans bathroom if born a man, and a woman’s bathroom if born a woman.  

So....Which one do you use? 

52 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Have you ever been to a planet fitness? Mutants are basically their target market :lol:

It's for people who don't actually want to work out but the fact that they have a gym membership makes them feel like their doing something 

The one I go to is pretty crowded. So was the last one. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

When I was a member there I thought they should’ve changed the slogan to “So much @ss.”  Loved it.

6 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

When I was a member there I thought they should’ve changed the slogan to “So much @ss.”  Loved it.

Yes there is hott that for sure.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

No, there is no bathroom debate, if my wife or one of daughters goes into a public bathroom and a man walks in, I’m going to remove that man from that bathroom, and it’s already happen a few times.  No debate , use the mans bathroom if born a man, and a woman’s bathroom if born a woman.  

Ok tough guy 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

MF please :lol:

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And secondly, it's a fine place to exercise.  

If you're serious about lifting it's not great because there's not a lot of free weights vs stupid aerobic machines.

But if you want to get a regular workout it's fine. 

Boyo. I’m kind of disappointed that some broccoli head in pajama pants and crocs did not hit the Lunk alarm on you when you started to throw around the heavy dumbbells.  

25 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo. I’m kind of disappointed that some broccoli head in pajama pants and crocs did not hit the Lunk alarm on you when you started to throw around the heavy dumbbells.  

No gallon jugs of water.

• Haha 2

I switched from a meathead gym to Planet Fitness a year ago.

I pay half as much, never have to wait for equipment, the eye candy is way better and I can get a hydromassage that tickles my butth0le after a workout.

Plus the music and TV offerings are way better.

The other gym had an array of Newsmax, Fox and other crap.

More fun to watch stupid human tricks, insane extreme sports, non-political stuff and whatnot.

And this is why I built a home gym. 

Wake up as early as I want and hit the gym whenever. I choose what's on the TVs, the music, etc. 

Trannies are NOT allowed to use the restrooms 😊

Have fun at your bacteria infested jizz pool of a gym! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo you've got the modern fitness scene down.  Broccoli heads, pajama pants, heavy dumbbells.

Well done boyo.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Tell us about all the times you removed a man from a woman's bathroom please.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo you've got the modern fitness scene down.  Broccoli heads, pajama pants, heavy dumbbells.

Well done boyo.

Headbands and tube socks 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tell us about all the times you removed a man from a woman's bathroom please.

LOL

Good catch.  Zero percent chance he's done it once let alone several times.  A dude trying to use the ladies bathroom is a unicorn no matter how much these outraged conservatives screech about it.  It's a complete non-issue...IB4 an outraged conservative posts an example or two like that's some kind of evidence for it being anything more than a unicorn. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Headbands and tube socks 

You boyo seem to be stuck in the 80's.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You boyo seem to be stuck in the 80's.

Bandanas and banana hammocks