Like most of you (I suspect) I have friends and family who are both liberal and conservative, and the most common reaction I am getting from them, with regard to Trump, is neither love nor hatred but fatigue. They are sick and tired of hearing about the guy, all the court cases, all the other stuff.

I have no idea how this will affect November, if at all. Most conservatives who are sick of Trump aren’t exactly going to vote for Joe Biden or stay at home. But the weariness and desire to move on is certainly there. (To be fair many want to move on from Biden as well.) 

They're sick and tired of hearing about him because that's all your side of the aisle does is talk about Trump and try to get him at every turn. 

Your side has been in a constant state of trump derangement syndrome for better part of a decade.

Can't leave well enough alone. You had to go after him so this is what you get.  This is all your fault.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They're sick and tired of hearing about him because that's all your side of the aisle does is talk about Trump and try to get him at every turn. 

Your side has been in a constant state of trump derangement syndrome for better part of a decade.

Can't leave well enough alone. You had to go after him so this is what you get.  This is all your fault.

Well obviously we disagree: I think Trump should only blame himself for all of these indictments- he is the guy who broke the law in each case. 

But putting that disagreement aside, you agree that people seem tired of the whole business? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Like most of you (I suspect) I have friends and family who are both liberal and conservative, and the most common reaction I am getting from them, with regard to Trump, is neither love nor hatred but fatigue. They are sick and tired of hearing about the guy, all the court cases, all the other stuff.

I have no idea how this will affect November, if at all. Most conservatives who are sick of Trump aren’t exactly going to vote for Joe Biden or stay at home. But the weariness and desire to move on is certainly there. (To be fair many want to move on from Biden as well.) 

Well, the dark state has been hammering them for over eight years, what would you expect? Sadly, they should be outraged, but Americans are too weak and spoiled to care.

I saw the Trump fatigue discussion on Bill Maher too, only I didn’t make up the story about it.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Well, the dark state has been hammering them for over eight years, what would you expect?

I saw the Trump fatigue discussion on Bill Maher too, only I didn’t make up the story about it.

I don’t watch Bill Maher. If he had a discussion about it I’m unaware. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well obviously we disagree: I think Trump should only blame himself for all of these indictments- he is the guy who broke the law in each case. 

But putting that disagreement aside, you agree that people seem tired of the whole business? 

Right?  I mean, when Trump overvalued his properties to avoid paying taxes he made victims of all of us.   AMIRITE!?!?!?

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Good post! And it's not even the legal stuff and MSM nightly news has to have on Trump said this and Trump said that daily for the last 4 years, Not to mention the hack Late night talk show host that have to have 5 minutes about him every night cause they know they can't make people laugh on their own, pick on Trump will get a laugh.

• Like 1

I think fatigue was part of the plan of the deep state when they threw these (mostly) frivolous lawsuits at Trump.  We'll see if it works or has the opposite effect of opening a lot of eyes to just how frivolous they are.

• Like 2

Yesterday when the idiots accross the country were handcuffing themselves to cars and blocking major freeways and bridges CNN and MSNBC never even showed it.  All they would show was Trump trial updates.  You wonder why folks like Daulton are so uninformed?

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think fatigue was part of the plan of the deep state when they threw these (mostly) frivolous lawsuits at Trump.  We'll see if it works or has the opposite effect of opening a lot of eyes to just how frivolous they are.

Honestly, I hope that everything with this trial takes so long that it doesn't even come to it's conclusion in January.... after Trump wins the election.  Then, after being found guilty, I want the Judge to send him to a federal prison where he is sworn back into office the very next day, and his first act as president is to pardon himself.

And your opinion would be wrong again. Dear Lord, you idiots haven't shut up about Trump for the past 9 years. Liberal sickness is tiring.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Honestly, I hope that everything with this trial takes so long that it doesn't even come to it's conclusion in January.... after Trump wins the election.  Then, after being found guilty, I want the Judge to send him to a federal prison where he is sworn back into office the very next day, and his first act as president is to pardon himself.

Just to correct you on two points: if Trump is found guilty in this trial, the judge cannot sentence him to a federal prison, and Trump cannot pardon himself of a state conviction. 

If Trump is convicted and then re-elected, or re-elected and then convicted, the judge would sentence him, likely to prison, and Trump would serve the sentence after his term in the White House has expired. 

Since they are all conservatives/ with liberal mind sets I don’t think it matters.  Of course there is fatigue, they are both old, and hold unto a lot of sin, and both confess to be catholic, oh boy.  Amen. 

It’s hilarious that liberals are tired of hearing about it yet They are the ones that are creating all these cases that don’t affect anybody whatsoever. Again, just a shred of self-awareness. 
How many in a row of these cases does it turn out to be some hard-core liberal activist judge or prosecutor? Is it 100%?

• Like 1

Speaking of trump fatigue. I am seeing just clip after clip after clip of trump kind of literally having a stroke in the middle of speaking. 

That's not exaggeration or Trump hate. It's just a fact. It's happening a lot. And seems to be getting worse.

I think there's something going on with him.  And then there's Joe..

As long as Trump lives, the liberal media will continue to report on him.  it's ratings for the left.  Big fat ratings.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

It’s hilarious that liberals are tired of hearing about it yet They are the ones that are creating all these cases that don’t affect anybody whatsoever. Again, just a shred of self-awareness. 
How many in a row of these cases does it turn out to be some hard-core liberal activist judge or prosecutor? Is it 100%?

There is no separation of a conservative/liberal, your just talking about both sides.  All government speaks conservative, and act liberal. All

So, you are sick of him, but you create yet another Trump thread.

This is liberal logic for you.

If the liberals didn't have Trump, they would curl into a fetal position and cry even more than they cry on a daily basis today. Emptiness. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just to correct you on two points: if Trump is found guilty in this trial, the judge cannot sentence him to a federal prison, and Trump cannot pardon himself of a state conviction. 

If Trump is convicted and then re-elected, or re-elected and then convicted, the judge would sentence him, likely to prison, and Trump would serve the sentence after his term in the White House has expired. 

I never really looked into what he can and cannot do... I just want the thing that would piss off leftists as much as possible... to happen.  I'm fine with him going to prison after serving in the White House... because I couldn't give 2 shitz about what happens to him as a person, and I know that being in the WH would infuriate the leftists.

Wait!!!  You know what would really get their goat?  If a Republican becomes governor of NY and pardons Trump the last day of his term as President.  Now THAT would be EPIC!!!

1 minute ago, double tour said:

So, you are sick of him, but you create yet another Trump thread.

This is liberal logic for you.

If the liberals didn't have Trump, they would curl into a fetal position and cry even more than they cry on a daily basis today. Emptiness. 

If they didn't have Trump, they'd create a monster out of the other person.

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Since they are all conservatives/ with liberal mind sets I don’t think it matters.  Of course there is fatigue, they are both old, and hold unto a lot of sin, and both confess to be catholic, oh boy.  Amen. 

I believe Trump is a Protestant. 

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm fine with him going to prison after serving in the White House... because I couldn't give 2 shitz about what happens to him as a person

I do believe you about this part. I know that for many (most?) conservatives the support for Trump is largely transactional and there are many like you who see it as a big fock you to liberals. I get that. Even with those that claim to love Trump, a lot of it is shtick (at least around here.) 

36 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Second Act.

I would like to see everyone involved in the multiple obvious election interference scams rounded up,  incarcerated and eventually executed for treason.  Never again should this be allowed to happen in our once great nation.  Examples need to be made.  

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He is, just like @weepaws:thumbsup: 

43 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Second Act.

I would like to see everyone involved in the multiple obvious election interference scams rounded up,  incarcerated and eventually executed for treason.  Never again should this be allowed to happen in our once great nation.  Examples need to be made.  

Exactly....Fani, Jack Smith, Merchan, Alvin Bragg, and Engoran should be hung for treason.   Those scumbags are a disgrace to the American justice system.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

39 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He is, just like @weepaws:thumbsup: 

He’s fake in his faith, just like Jerry the catholic.  👍

Well, Trump and Frederick Douglas sure are tight. 

And Trump is the first Pres candidate to compare himself to Jesus and Nelson Mandela. 

Honestly, the guy just carpet  bombs the airwaves  with such vast and varied quantities of BS that even the red hats have tired of it all. 

It is so ironic that bootlickers view these 94 extremely frivolous felony charges as Trump's fault.   It is not a bunch of Trump-hating Soros funded prosecutors trying to interfere in the election. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

It is so ironic that bootlickers view these 94 extremely frivolous felony charges as Trump's fault.   It is not a bunch of Trump-hating Soros funded prosecutors trying to interfere in the election. 

Not just his fault; they think it is evidence of his guilt.  @Pimpadeauxis one of the most gullible of the lot, since he often posts such thoughts.

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He’s fake in his faith, just like Jerry the catholic.  👍

weepaws and Trump, two peas in a protestant pod.  :thumbsup: 

First time non violent misdemeanor and you’re talking about prison time? Since when? And why was no plea offered? Bragg pleas down felonies like he’s downing cheeseburgers.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

weepaws and Trump, two peas in a protestant pod.  :thumbsup: 

Do you support that abortion should be legal?  One catholic already said yes, how about you, any truth found in you? 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Do you support that abortion should be legal?  One catholic already said yes, how about you, any truth found in you? 

Leave your Bible out of the voting booth and take the constitution with you instead. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Link, dummy?  I don't want to be associated with you.

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Link, dummy?  I don't want to be associated with you.

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Do support that abortion should be legal, even though the Bible says murder is a sin?  Come on now, let’s be honest with yourself?  Come on. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Leave your Bible out of the voting booth and take the constitution with you instead. 

Watch your mouth satan.  

Katie Couric seems to think much of MAGA is about class envy. Which is hilarious.