bostonlager

***EdEx PGA Championship 2024***

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You aren’t wanted in here GTFO.
        Signed - EdEx

What a feminine thing to say.

LMFAO

"you're a big meanie and we don't want you in our cultist circle jerk..."

lord you idiots are so insecure it's pathetic. 

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Signed - EdEx

Now now. We are all inclusive DEI here at EdEx.

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What a feminine thing to say.

LMFAO

"you're a big meanie and we don't want you in our cultist circle jerk..."

lord you idiots are so insecure it's pathetic. 

I am fine with you being here. I bet you whine less than WW 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

And that’s how a man handled things.

Very good boyo.

Talking chit is fine, but saying someone isn’t welcome like a bunch of mean girls is laughable.

Next year I think I’ll join this little book club.

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Good thing HVIII went to LIV. That motherfocker probably would have pulled out a shank. 

These dudes would have tazed Harold a few times then thrown a few bullets into him for good measure 😂

I have been to three PGA Championships and arrived early in the AM on Friday for each. I like going on the second day as you know who the leaders are at that point in time. 

On a NORMAL day, it's chaotic around the entry gate. There's security everywhere and traffic is being routed all over the place. It's confusing. Add to that this morning that it was still dark and it was raining. 

This is a gross overreaction by officers on the scene. The whole incident is understandable and I can picture how confusing it would be for a player given that it's generally a chaotic entry to majors to begin with. Charge him with a traffic violation and let's get back to golf. Orange jump suit him? Good grief. 

5 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I have been to three PGA Championships and arrived early in the AM on Friday for each. I like going on the second day as you know who the leaders are at that point in time. 

On a NORMAL day, it's chaotic around the entry gate. There's security everywhere and traffic is being routed all over the place. It's confusing. Add to that this morning that it was still dark and it was raining. 

This is a gross overreaction by officers on the scene. The whole incident is understandable and I can picture how confusing it would be for a player given that it's generally a chaotic entry to majors to begin with. Charge him with a traffic violation and let's get back to golf. Orange jump suit him? Good grief. 

like a previous event, I would say the officers acted a little stupidly

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And that’s how a man handled things.

Very good boyo.

Talking chit is fine, but saying someone isn’t welcome like a bunch of mean girls is laughable.

Next year I think I’ll join this little book club.

So what do you do?  How does a boyosexual handle things?  Just insults and namecalling?

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

So what do you do?  How does a boyosexual handle things?  Just insults and namecalling?

Am I the only one who insults and namecalls on this cesspool?

Look at your post to me your moron hypocrite...SMH

2 hours ago, edjr said:

of all the things you've ever said to me, this is bar far the most offensive :(

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

I've been to 2 I guess. same venue. At least in my area, traffic for civilians is blocked off for a good distance around Baltusrol's entrance. Really, that's the case for most event i've been to including the Barclays when it was still a fedex event in NJ and even the US Open at shinnecock I had to park near an airport and take a 20 min shuttle. 

I have not read exactly what happened but I am surprised its not super obvious who is a player/caddy

edit: sunds like regular pedestrian traffic is taking place fairly close to the player entrance?

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I assume that @Hardcore troubadour recently took a trip to Louisville.

Cops gonna cop.

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Signed - EdEx

I'll second Alias Detective on this one.

We actively ask for new members before each golf season. You've never hinted at wanting to join. Why pop into this thread with a random shot at HT,  tagging him in an attempt to get his attention like a little girl? If you simply came in to comment on Scottie, it would be odd to pop in here, but would be cool. Don't bring your political fishing bullshiit into our golf thread.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

of all the things you've ever said to me, this is bar far the most offensive :(

I figured, hence I went for it :wub:

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

I'll second Alias Detective on this one.

We actively ask for new members before each golf season. You've never hinted at wanting to join. Why pop into this thread with a random shot at HT,  tagging him in an attempt to get his attention like a little girl? If you simply came in to comment on Scottie, it would be odd to pop in here, but would be cool. Don't bring your political fishing bullshiit into our golf thread.

Nothing political, just a simple cop joke involving our resident cop.

No worries boyo, enjoy your golf thead.

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

cops gonna cop. 9 times out of 10 they overreact, typically they are the kids that got picked on in high school 

LETS GO UNCLE MARK!!! :overhead:

Uncle Mark is making a sneaky climb up the leaderboard. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Uncle Mark is making a sneaky climb up the leaderboard. 

I think I have drafted him twice out of every edex we ever did. :( 

shortest length putter on the PGA

How many people skipped Hairass for their last pick :doh: 

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Seems excessive, like isn't what he did a traffic violation?

I thought only black people got treated poorly by the cops?

2 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

I thought only black people got treated poorly by the cops?

It was 5 am and he had just got done tanning

Update:  

The police officer who attempted to stop world No. 1 golfer Scottie Scheffler from entering Valhalla Golf Club on Friday morning was dragged to the ground and suffered "pain, swelling and abrasions" to his left wrist and knee after Scheffler's car accelerated, according to an incident report released by the Louisville Metro Police Department.

The report, a copy of which was obtained by ESPN, said the officer, identified as Det. Gillis, was directing traffic at Shelbyville Road, near Gate 1 of Valhalla Golf Club, the site of this week's PGA Championship. Traffic outside the golf course had been stopped after a man was struck and killed by a shuttle bus around 5 a.m. ET.

The report said Gillis was standing in the middle of the westbound lanes when Scheffler's SUV pulled into the lanes to avoid backed-up traffic. The report said Gillis was wearing a full police uniform and a "high-visibility yellow reflective rain jacket."

World No. 1 golfer Scottie Scheffler was arrested Friday morning for second-degree assault of a police officer, third-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving and not following police directions. Getty Images

Gillis stopped Scheffler's SUV and attempted to give instructions, according to the report.

"The subject refused to comply and accelerated forward, dragging Detective Gillis to the ground," the report said.

Gillis was transported to a hospital by emergency medical personnel for evaluation. The report said his uniform pants were also damaged beyond repair.

Scheffler faces charges of second-degree assault of a police officer, third-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving, and disregarding traffic signals from an officer directing traffic. The assault charge is a felony; the others are misdemeanors.

Much worse than the initial report.  

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I've drafted him a dozen times this year and he sh1t the bed each time. No surprise he's lights out right now. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Update:  

Should spend at least 3 days in the clink. 

I am the ultimate cooler this year in EdEx. In form, out of form. Good fit for the course, it doesn’t matter. If I take the guy he’s likely going to sh1t all over himself that week :(

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

:wave:  Although he is one of my alts, wheeee!

I also passed on Noren earlier in the draft, because I'm smartz.  😜

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Update:  

Nothing will come of this.  The police will want it to go away as much as the PGA.  If it had been an azzhole hot head like Bubba Watson or Rham it would be an issue. 

45 minutes ago, edjr said:

i didnt skip him but was surprised guys like him and Keegan were not picked.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i didnt skip him

So you drafted him?

• Thanks 1

Uncle Mark in the lead!!! :headbanger:

32 minutes ago, edjr said:

So you drafted him?

no. wasnt on my radar.  i skipped kitayama for example

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

no. wasnt on my radar.  i skipped kitayama for example

Does that mean the 30 teams that didn't draft brady, didn't skip him?

49 minutes ago, edjr said:

Does that mean the 30 teams that didn't draft brady, didn't skip him?

I get what you're saying. When it comes to these drafts or FF or whatever, I only lament "skipping" a player if he was actually on my short list and I decided against him.  So sure, I skipped him

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Am I the only one who insults and namecalls on this cesspool?

Look at your post to me your moron hypocrite...SMH

Add a complete lack of self awareness to your list of mental and physical handicaps.   

:doh:

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Nothing will come of this.  The police will want it to go away as much as the PGA.  

I know very little about this guy (I don’t follow golf that much.) But if he really accelerated and hit the police officer that should be a felony, shouldn’t it? 

lost 3 shots on 9 (18) where do I go to b1tch?

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Add a complete lack of self awareness to your list of mental and physical handicaps.   

:doh:

and you following him into this thread to say that is what?