Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I just got a vape pen.

I have one. Never figured out how to smoke weed from it though.

For quitting smoking it sucks. I said its kind of like trying to quit focking hookers by jerking off. It gets it done, but it ain't the same.

For quitting smoking it sucks. I said its kind of like trying to quit focking hookers by jerking off. It gets it done, but it ain't the same.

Worked for me. Smoked for 36 years, quit 18 months ago.

I went with one called the ooze pen. it uses wax instead of weed.

This is getting big and many are vaping it. Lots of kids too. You high-ons are so creative...

if you told stoners Mars was filled with high qulaity weed. we would be on Mars by the end of the month.

I have seen those but I don't have access to the oil. I do have access to wax.

I've ran threw a couple of these and I was never satisfied till I found this pen - http://www.puffco.com - it's simply the best ben I have ever used. Works great with shatter, wax and you can a get a dry coil.

That thing literally rips. I don't like the pens that actually vape but I like the ones where the wax or shatter actually makes contact with the coil. Hits much harder.

Does it come with a free beanie and a general distaste for anything pop culture?

Does it come with a free beanie and a general distaste for anything pop culture?

no but it does come with the ability to smoke it anywhere I want as its odorless. a good side bonus is that I don't hear the old lady in about the smell on my clothes.

I've ran threw a couple of these and I was never satisfied till I found this pen - http://www.puffco.com - it's simply the best ben I have ever used. Works great with shatter, wax and you can a get a dry coil.

That thing literally rips. I don't like the pens that actually vape but I like the ones where the wax or shatter actually makes contact with the coil. Hits much harder.

Do you find that it changes the taste of the weed?

If it's a pen but doesn't vape isn't it just burning the weed without an actual flame? I think I had one before I got the davinci...I called it a fape...for fake vape.

If it's a pen but doesn't vape isn't it just burning the weed without an actual flame? I think I had one before I got the davinci...I called it a fape...for fake vape.

Well a dry coil for flower would actually vape it, what you were using was probably a coil for wax or shatter and you just didn't know.

Do you find that it changes the taste of the weed?

It has a more subtle taste but still the same. The Puff Co Atomizer is the best one I have used (and most reliable). You can always go crazy and build your own custom pen. When I say the Puff Co is the best I am saying as a stock wax pen with no after market parts... A decent custom pen would be something like this:

Battery: https://www.vapes.com/shop/cloupor-mini-30-watt-box-mod/

Atomizer: https://www.vapes.com/shop/2-in-1-airistank-chilim-dry-herb-wax-vape-attachment/

The battery isn't that important as long as it goes up to at least 30 watts, there are a few that go up as high as 150+ but that is to much in my opinion. What is more important is what atomizer you get something like that would be perfect for you because it is a 2-in-1... plus the coils are interchangeable so you can play with different coils and find out which one you like.

Of course you could always just get a pen built just for dry herb to see if you like it. But I do recommend getting a decent one if you get a sh*itty one and try it you might not like it simply because the quality of the pen. Something like this is good for someone trying to test it out: https://www.vapes.com/shop/cloutank-m3-2-in-1-wax-and-dry-herb-vaporizer-pen-by-cloupor/

If you do end up liking it I recommend investing in your own custom pen or a higher quality "stock" pen... they last much longer and end up paying for themselves.

Well a dry coil for flower would actually vape it, what you were using was probably a coil for wax or shatter and you just didn't know.

It has a more subtle taste but still the same. The Puff Co Atomizer is the best one I have used (and most reliable). You can always go crazy and build your own custom pen. When I say the Puff Co is the best I am saying as a stock wax pen with no after market parts... A decent custom pen would be something like this:

Battery: https://www.vapes.com/shop/cloupor-mini-30-watt-box-mod/

Atomizer: https://www.vapes.com/shop/2-in-1-airistank-chilim-dry-herb-wax-vape-attachment/

The battery isn't that important as long as it goes up to at least 30 watts, there are a few that go up as high as 150+ but that is to much in my opinion. What is more important is what atomizer you get something like that would be perfect for you because it is a 2-in-1... plus the coils are interchangeable so you can play with different coils and find out which one you like.

Of course you could always just get a pen built just for dry herb to see if you like it. But I do recommend getting a decent one if you get a sh*itty one and try it you might not like it simply because the quality of the pen. Something like this is good for someone trying to test it out: https://www.vapes.com/shop/cloutank-m3-2-in-1-wax-and-dry-herb-vaporizer-pen-by-cloupor/

If you do end up liking it I recommend investing in your own custom pen or a higher quality "stock" pen... they last much longer and end up paying for themselves.

I personally wouldn't put flower in any of those personal vaporizers. They all tend to burn the flower, instead of vaporizing. Even the most expensive ones work better with wax/shatter.

I personally wouldn't put flower in any of those personal vaporizers. They all tend to burn the flower, instead of vaporizing. Even the most expensive ones work better with wax/shatter.

Yeah I am the same way I rarely even smoke flower anymore mainly just wax or shatter. But some people love dry herb in a pen so I figured I'd recommend him the one I'd get. My preferences are:

Flower: Bong

Wax: Pen

Shatter: Rig

I'm not a smoker nor do I know anything about this vape stuff.

* Is vaping better for you than smoking?

* Is vaping cheaper than smoking?

* Are you technically allowed to vape in non-smoking areas?

Supposedly is is better for you.

It has been for me so far. It lasts longer and hits you harder. I don't like a body buzz. I want it to hit me like 10 ton heavy thing in my head.

No. However they look just like an e-cigarette and if you are smoking wax or shatter it leaves no smell.

Will the Chinese government imprison you for smoking weed?

My vape looks like a cell phone or a walkie talkie....almost never smoke weed anymore.

the one I got looks a lot like an e-cigarette. The key is to not act like it is. No one smells it and for all they know it is an e-cigarette

The jury is out on the health risks.

Hopefully they raise the price.

And restrict where people can use them.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're talking about electronic cigarettes and we're talking about vaping cannabis.

You replaced it with losing.

Holy fock loser, get over it. :lol:

Mbiafp

I have one with an iPad stylus on one end, perfect for cutting and pasting between hits.

That's what mine is like. Doesn't have an on/off button. It uses an internal timer to dispense the proper amount of medicine. :banana:

That's what mine is like. Doesn't have an on/off button. It uses an internal timer to dispense the proper amount of medicine. :banana:

Mobb you ever had a cheeba chew?