Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Great Time At Church Today

Great Message And A Great Time With Family And Friend's . And Missed Nothing From The NFL . I Already Know All the News . God Bless

• Like 1

What was the sermon about? Capitalizing every letter? Or is that some sort of ironic shtick since you didn't even bother to capitalize your username?

You give your 10% like a proper lemming?

• Like 1

That's cool... Because Jesus was sitting on my couch watching the games with me. He said the RedZone Channel is the best thing since he figured out the whole water to wine thing (he is still working on the water to Pumpking Beer).

That's cool... Because Jesus was sitting on my couch watching the games with me. He said the RedZone Channel is the best thing since he figured out the whole water to wine thing (he is still working on the water to Pumpking Beer).

Your landscaper sounds amazing. He have a card?

Your landscaper sounds amazing. He have a card?

He doesn't need a card. He has discretion. Unlike someone that posts a random ass religious post on a fantasy football forum.

He doesn't need a card. He has discretion. Unlike someone that posts a random ass religious post on a fantasy football forum.

:first:

I think another thread lead to this one :ninja:

why listen to fiction when you can watch fact?!

Great Message And A Great Time With Family And Friend's . And Missed Nothing From The NFL . I Already Know All the News . God Bless

:thumbsup:

John 3:16

Isaiah 36:12

12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? :cheers:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+36%3A12&version=KJV

Isaiah 36:12

12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? :cheers:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+36%3A12&version=KJV

cool story bro! smack-talkin' db's back in the old days.

Isa 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, and lean on horses and trust in chariots, because it is great; and in horsemen, because they are so very strong, but they do not look to the Holy One of Israel, nor do they seek Jehovah!

Isa 36:1 And it happened in the fourteenth year of King Hezekiah, Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the fortified cities of Judah and took them.

Isa 36:4 And the chief of the cupbearers said to them, Say now to Hezekiah, So says the great king, the king of Assyria, What hope is this in which you trust?

Isa 36:5 I say, Are only words of the lips wisdom and strength for war? Now, in whom do you trust, that you rebel against me?

Isa 36:6 Lo, you trust in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; on which, if a man lean on it, it will go into his hand and pierce it. So is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who trust in him.

Isa 36:7 But if you say to me, We trust in Jehovah our God; is it not He whose high places and altars Hezekiah has taken away, and said to Judah and Jerusalem, You shall worship before this altar?

Isa 36:9 How then will you turn away the face of one commander of the least of my master's servants, and put your trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Isa 36:10 Have I now come up without Jehovah against this land to destroy it? Jehovah said to me, Go up against this land and destroy it.

It is sometimes prudent not to answer a fool according to his folly. Hezekiah's command was, “Answer him not; it will but provoke him to rail and blaspheme yet more and more; leave it to God to stop his mouth, for you cannot.” They had reason enough on their side, but it would be hard to speak it to such an unreasonable adversary without a mixture of passion; and, if they should fall a railing like him, Rabshakeh would be much too hard for them at that weapon. 7. It becomes the people of God to lay to heart the dishonour done to God by the blasphemies of wicked men, though they do not think it prudent to reply to those blasphemies.

Isa 37:4 It may be Jehovah your God will hear the words of the chief of the cupbearers, whom his master the king of Assyria has sent to reproach the living God, and will reprove the words which Jehovah your God has heard. And you shall lift up your prayer for the remnant that is left.

Isa 37:6 And Isaiah said to them, So you shall say to your master, So says Jehovah, Do not be afraid of the words which you have heard, with which the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed Me.

Isa 37:22 this is the word which Jehovah has spoken concerning him:

Isa 37:28 But I know your sitting down, and your going out, and your coming in, and your rage against Me.

Isa 37:29 Because of your raging against Me, and your arrogance has come up into My ears, therefore I will put My hook in your nose, and My bridle in your lips, and I will turn you back by the way which you came.

Isa 37:30 And this shall be a sign to you:

Isa 37:35 For I will defend this city to save it, for My own sake and for My servant David's sake.

Isa 37:36 Then the angel of Jehovah went out and struck a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the camp of Assyria. And they rose early in the morning, and behold! They were all dead corpses.

Isa 37:37 And Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and lived at Nineveh.

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea.

For the Devil sends the beast with wrath.

Because he knows the time is short.

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast.

For it is a human number.

Its number is Six hundred and sixty six.

- Maiden 101

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea.

For the Devil sends the beast with wrath.

Because he knows the time is short.

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast.

For it is a human number.

Its number is Six hundred and sixty six.

- Maiden 101

i dig it, yo. let's use it.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and those tabernacling in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and in the sea! For the Devil came down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has but a little time.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, and the sea, Rev_12:12. The rage of Satan grows so much the greater as he is limited both in place and time; when he was confined to the wilderness, and had but a short time to reign there, he comes with the greater wrath.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (time, and times and half-a-time, 1260 days)

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

We have here the number of the beast, given in such a manner as shows the infinite wisdom of God, and will sufficiently exercise all the wisdom and accuracy of men: The number is the number of a man, computed after the usual manner among men, and it is 666. Whether this be the number of the errors and heresies that are contained in popery, or rather, as others, the number of the years from its rise to its fall, is not certain, much less what that period is which is described by these prophetic numbers. The most admired dissertation on this intricate subject is that of Dr. Potter, where the curious may find sufficient entertainment. It seems to me to be one of those seasons which God has reserved in his own power; only this we know, God has written Mene Tekel upon all his enemies; he has numbered their days, and they shall be finished, but his own kingdom shall endure for ever.

so, we have the dragon dispatched from the heavens to earth, then a first beast up from the sea, then a second beast up from the earth, then an image of one of the beasts that is given life and can kill those who don't worship the image. then the 666 number is given to one of the beasts, but i can't make out which one...probably the 2nd. the 666 number is not the dragon.

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

how much did you have to 'donate' for this good time?

Screams and nightmaresOf a life I wantCan`t see living this lie noA world I hauntYou`ve lost all control of myHeart and soulSatan holds my futureWatch it unfoldI am the AntichristIt`s what I was meant to beYour God left me behindAnd set my soul to be freeWatching disciplesOf the satanic rulePentagram of bloodHolds the jackal`s truthSearching for the answerChrist hasn`t comeAwaiting the final momentThe birth of Satan`s sonScreams,From a life I liveTorment,Is what I giveTorture,Is what I loveThe down fall,Of the heavens aboveI am the AntichristAll love is lostInsanity is what I amEternally my soul will rot

Screams and nightmaresOf a life I wantCan`t see living this lie noA world I hauntYou`ve lost all control of myHeart and soulSatan holds my futureWatch it unfoldI am the AntichristIt`s what I was meant to beYour God left me behindAnd set my soul to be freeWatching disciplesOf the satanic rulePentagram of bloodHolds the jackal`s truthSearching for the answerChrist hasn`t comeAwaiting the final momentThe birth of Satan`s sonScreams,From a life I liveTorment,Is what I giveTorture,Is what I loveThe down fall,Of the heavens aboveI am the AntichristAll love is lostInsanity is what I amEternally my soul will rot

:(

Wife says we have to start taking daughter to church. I agreed even though I'm atheist.

Daughter needs to learn the fear of God. And so she doesn't feel like social outcast later in life which is why I had her baptized. Where I come from, only poor folks and scumbags aren't baptized as babies.

This reply is pointless but im bored so...

You do know all religeon and gods and heaven and hell is all fake right? Like for real its just all made up and theres zero truth to any of it. I mean, just think about it logically, its just a bunch of stories. Buddha, allah, jesus, egyptiain gods, hindu, its all fake..phony..made up. Your worshiping nothing, its like worshipping santa clause. I mean it seems so obvious but apparently most of the planet disagrees with me. I just dont get it, how can I be one of the only people that just simply sees the contradiction and derives that with %100 certainty that its all made up and complete fiction? Iv even come up with hard fact arguments that basically disprove all religeon and god, its really not hard, its like proving 1+1=2. Ah well, the debate rages on..I..I guess..?

Tana, keep your heathen thoughts to yourself. It ain't polite to question people's religious beliefs. People find it insulting.

Just a tip.

Tana, keep your heathen thoughts to yourself. It ain't polite to question people's religious beliefs. People find it insulting.

Just a tip.

I do apologize truly, its just every so often I feel like I can see that the sky is blue but no one else can. I now believe that star wars is real and darth vader actually existed. If you question my belief, i will be offended, your on notice.

the truth is, I love what religeon can do for people. Gives them meaning, hope, purpose and something to keep them from going ape and killing everyone (wich is the reason it was invented, to keep people in check.). I like anything that promotes peace and happiness, nomatter how ridiculously silly it may be. If it works, it works. without fear of god, there would be wayyyy more chaos in the world. I applaud that and again am truly sorry for raining on any parade. Its a jerk move, I know.

Just a tip.

When somebody posts a thread about going to church on a fantasy football message board, I think it becomes fair game :dunno:

This reply is pointless but im bored so...

You do know all religeon and gods and heaven and hell is all fake right? Like for real its just all made up and theres zero truth to any of it. I mean, just think about it logically, its just a bunch of stories. Buddha, allah, jesus, egyptiain gods, hindu, its all fake..phony..made up. Your worshiping nothing, its like worshipping santa clause. I mean it seems so obvious but apparently most of the planet disagrees with me. I just dont get it, how can I be one of the only people that just simply sees the contradiction and derives that with %100 certainty that its all made up and complete fiction? Iv even come up with hard fact arguments that basically disprove all religeon and god, its really not hard, its like proving 1+1=2. Ah well, the debate rages on..I..I guess..?

There's more atheists in this world and in this country than you think. A lot of people won't admit it, though, due to fear of social rejection.

Wife says we have to start taking daughter to church. I agreed even though I'm atheist.

Daughter needs to learn the fear of God. And so she doesn't feel like social outcast later in life which is why I had her baptized. Where I come from, only poor folks and scumbags aren't baptized as babies.

I absolutely don't want you to take this the wrong way, but parents that need fables to keep their kids on a moral path must be doing something wrong as parents. People that need the fear of hell to keep them from doing bad things are seriously focked up individuals. Also, questioning someone's religious beliefs is always fair game. Nothing in this world is beyond criticism and questioning. Anything that is, is well on the path to corruption. Odd responses from you in this thread considering you label yourself an Atheist.

Social outcast? Perhaps the greater lesson you should seek for your daughter is that anyone that would reject her as a person for lack of conformity is no friend of hers.

at least the writer got the last sentence correct.

Odd responses from you in this thread considering you label yourself an Atheist.

I am atheist, but it's insulting to tell folks their deeply held religious beliefs are "fake". Even in a forum. I wouldn't do it.

I thought it was obvious I was kidding about "fear of God", I'm taking my daughter to church for social reasons. All her friends are/will be from Christian traditions (I hope), so she will too. When she grows up, she'll realize it's a social thing... or not. Whatever makes her happy.

When somebody posts a thread about going to church on a fantasy football message board, I think it becomes fair game :dunno:

this is the geek club not the football board, you bafoon.

Tell 'em Drob. Take it to the Mange board. We don't tolerate heathens at the Geek Club.

we should tolerate everyone :)

I'm taking my daughter to church for social reasons. All her friends are/will be from Christian traditions (I hope), so she will too. When she grows up, she'll realize it's a social thing... or not. Whatever makes her happy.

i like the "i hope" that was added. you've been heard.

:D