Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nicole Eggert claims Scott Baio, sexually assaulted her when she was 14, he was 25

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5330371/Nicole-Eggert-says-Scott-Baio-sexually-abused-14.html

An emotional Nicole Eggert accused Scott Baio of sexually abusing her for years in an interview with Megyn Kelly on Tuesday.
The actress said it all started when she was 14 back in 1986 on the set of Charles in Charge, the television show she worked on with Baio, who was then 25.
'He immediately took to me and befriended me and earned my trust. And then he started expressing his love for me. And talking about marriage in the future,' said Eggert, fighting back tears.
'And then I was still 14, before my 15th birthday, we were at his house in his car in his garage. And he reached over and he penetrated me with his finger. And that is when the sexual touching and abuse started after that.'
She went on to claim that these incidents 'probably happened once a week' until she was 16, along with kissing and groping that she believes the pair's co-stars on the program saw at the time.
Baio has firmly denied Eggert's allegations and said that the two did not engage in any sexual activity until she was of age.

Years have not been kind to her :(

She was a certified smoke at one point.

What part of "in charge" did she not understand? :dunno:

• Like 1

:first:

After Baywatch...ugg

11 year old me was definitely into her in 86

And that is not her in the still shot they used in that article. That's the nerd sister. :thumbsdown:

Weird one, they dated and focked at 17 (according to her) or 18 (according to him)..

Abuse at 14 then consensual (speaking legally) at 18. Not sure how you handle that one.

Scott Baios career will take a hit :(

Will Trump throw him overboard now?

Will Trump throw him overboard now?

If we lose our heros like a Scott Baio, America has chance to be great again. Dont tell me willie Aames was involved, too much hurt in one day.

Then it's totally done for Willie Aames. :thumbsdown:

after losing all his stores and now this?

#suicidewatch

Yea he was so awful that she dated him after, sure.

I 100% think they messed around when she was underage, it was a different time back then. She is just now twisting it to be a victim when she was fully going along with it.

Yea he was so awful that she dated him after, sure.

I 100% think they messed around when she was underage, it was a different time back then. She is just now twisting it to be a victim when she was fully going along with it.

I wonder if at the time, she was thinking, "I'm 14 and this super famous guy wants to be with me"...yada yada yada...and now she's like 'wow, that was really creepy that a 25 year old wanted to be with me".

I wonder if at the time, she was thinking, "I'm 14 and this super famous guy wants to be with me"...yada yada yada...and now she's like 'wow, that was really creepy that a 25 year old wanted to be with me".

Pretty sure if she knew today, she knew 10 years ago.

My thinking as to what's happening with all these chicks. They just simply repressed the thoughts and forgot it happened.

All of a sudden, every other girl on earth has a #metoo story and voila! They remember it happening.

I've had sh1t come to me, that happened when I was younger, that I had forgotten about, only though of when someone else said they're uncle touched them inappropriately.

:first:

Any hot 14yr old was mercilessly hit on back in those days. Heck even today if they are hanging around sets with adults. She knew exactly what she was doing, 14 is not a baby, she understood sexuality.

Ask punky Brewster who had gigantic watermelon sized tats at age 12 or whatever. She prob had every crusty old guy on the set after her.

Any hot 14yr old was mercilessly hit on back in those days. Heck even today if they are hanging around sets with adults. She knew exactly what she was doing, 14 is not a baby, she understood sexuality.

What any decent pervert would say.

tantatstic how old are you again?

deciding whether or not to call the FBI? done

deciding whether or not to call the FBI? done

At 14 she was very used to multiple pervy adults hitting on her at all times on set, as was(is) any child actor. She was not some helpless victim frozen in terror. Not a stretch or outlandish to say. If attractive teens hang around mostly adults, they will get hit on.

ok PB, you can call now

nah. he just always comes across as a really dumb 18yo.

By telling things how they blatantly are? I could charge a subscription fee to read my posts they are so insightful and wise. Get that nonsense out of here.

By telling things how they blatantly are? I could charge a subscription fee to read my posts they are so insightful and wise. Get that nonsense out of here.

Being a pervert myself, I agree with you :ninja:

case in point

I think I need to rewrite my points as some reading impaired people are not really getting what Im saying despite my posts being succinct and easy to understand.

At 14, back in those days, it was very common for older guys to hit on teens as it was much less taboo than it is now. Also, at 14, she was not a helpless child, she was aware of her sexuality and was capable of flirting with Baio and reciprocating. She was not frozen in terror, she was just hooking up with the hot older guy. Probably bragged about it with her friends.

I think I need to rewrite my points as some reading impaired people are not really getting what Im saying despite my posts being succinct and easy to understand.

At 14, back in those days, it was very common for older guys to hit on teens as it was much less taboo than it is now. Also, at 14, she was not a helpless child, she was aware of her sexuality and was capable of flirting with Baio and reciprocating. She was not frozen in terror, she was just hooking up with the hot older guy. Probably bragged about it with her friends.

I never allegedly focked a 15 year old girl (that wasn't a virgin) in 1998 when I was 25