Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

GOTY ***NOT OFFICIAL*** Early nominees

I must have missed it or forgotten... what is going on?

read his big day tomorrow thread. He has stage IV lung, colon and liver cancer. Is on hospice now. There is no maybe next year like There is for you guys. :(
  • Like 1

Rholio. Seriously? Big Day thread?

I bet some people saw colonoscopy and never read past the first page...

If you said that to me in person, I wouldve laughed at you then smacked you in the face. Seriously try saying that without your fedora on.

He's a jerk who doesn't argue well, but uses a lot of big words :dunno:

Sure, why wouldn't I lose to a dead guy.

Sure, why wouldn't I lose to a dead guy.

Quantity doesn't equal quality.

Quantity doesn't equal quality.

I by far post the most quality threads of anyone on this board.

I keep this place from being a political hell hole.

Are you nominating yourself?

:first:

fandandy always brings the solid funny. Enjoy reading Titan's adventures, Bier kills it in the food threads and is very level headed. Edjr for being edjr.

This year is wrapped up though, rholio in a landslide, the balls it takes to come forward with this kind of stuff... I've actually mentioned him to my wife (A), I've never mentioned individual posters on a message forum before, topics discussed but, never actual members... My family is praying for him.

fandandy always brings the solid funny. Enjoy reading Titan's adventures, Bier kills it in the food threads and is very level headed. Edjr for being edjr.

This year is wrapped up though, rholio in a landslide, the balls it takes to come forward with this kind of stuff... I've actually mentioned him to my wife (A), I've never mentioned individual posters on a message forum before, topics discussed but, never actual members... My family is praying for him.

:thumbsup:

I too mentioned him to my whatever you want to call her. (kids mother)

I told her about the gofundme and the bet we placed for him. She was sad but happy some strangers would do that for one of our own.

I too mentioned him to my whatever you want to call her. (kids mother)

I told her about the gofundme and the bet we placed for him. She was sad but happy some strangers would do that for one of our own.

read his big day tomorrow thread. He has stage IV lung, colon and liver cancer. Is on hospice now. There is no maybe next year like There is for you guys. :(

Oh sh!t. I thought that was the thread about some Hilary nonsense someone started, of a similar name, so I havent read it.

Thats terrible. Im really sorry to hear that.

I tip my hat to Rholio as well and am actually a bit relieved. I have been working on my acceptance speech for close to four months and am nowhere near complete.

Too long, too short, am I thanking everyone that I should, and these focking commas, is that too many, should that one have the little period on it's top??

The stress was killing me. No pun intended Rholio.

I tip my hat to Rholio as well and am actually a bit relieved. I have been working on my acceptance speech for close to four months and am nowhere near complete.

Too long, too short, am I thanking everyone that I should, and these focking commas, is that too many, should that one have the little period on it's top??

The stress was killing me. No pun intended Rholio.

:D

Do we know the basis for Rholio as a name?

:o

If you want to learn rholio in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Welsh to English. We hope this will help you in learning languages.

:o

welsh (wĕlsh, wĕlch) also welch (wĕlch)

intr.v. welshed, welsh·ing, welsh·es also welched or welch·ing or welch·es Informal
1. To swindle a person

:mad:

Based on this thread alone I will be voting for either Mensa or 90sbaby. Co-GOTYs in my opinion.

It's gotta be the guy dying. Apparently this is some sort of meaningful award to some.

Who knows. Perhaps this win will prompt some amazing recovery, and this will all prove to be the spoof of all time, which would be GOTY worthy regardless!

:first:

His name is Ron Hudson. He has always been a fan of Beavis and Butthead. I don't know him, at all, but that's my guess.

He's a jerk who doesn't argue well, but uses a lot of big words :dunno:

Good grief. Give your act a rest. You clearly take having your arguments challenged in a way that you cannot compete extremely personally.

I actually don't know a single leftist who doesn't, in fact. :unsure:

Well, his name is Ron so I figure its a combo of Ron and cornholio :dunno:

His name is Ron Hudson. He has always been a fan of Beavis and Butthead. I don't know him, at all, but that's my guess.

I was typing my post as you posted this. :shocking:

• Like 1

Mensas a pedantic dooshbag who sucks all the air out of the room.

Also a known liar.

So not him :dunno:

Mensas a pedantic dooshbag who sucks all the air out of the room.

Also a known liar.

So not him :dunno:

Your act is wearing out here, because you're playing to people who've grown up. You haven't. Next time you pout that someone is lying, here's what you do: go into the bathroom of your studio motel apartment, wipe off the sprayed toothpaste from the mirror, have a close look at yourself and recognize that your shattered psyche is incapable of processing someone more successful than you, and that turns everything you cannot accept into a lie.

HTH.

Your act is wearing out here, because you're playing to people who've grown up. You haven't. Next time you pout that someone is lying, here's what you do: go into the bathroom of your studio motel apartment, wipe off the sprayed toothpaste from the mirror, have a close look at yourself and recognize that your shattered psyche is incapable of processing someone more successful than you, and that turns everything you cannot accept into a lie.

HTH.

Cute :mellow:

Cute :mellow:

No, it isn't. You are the drunk guy at the party who spills the salsa on the floor and thinks his act is the reason people are there. How many posts will it be before you whine that I started another slap fight?

Bow out. Forever. You're useless here.

No, it isn't. You are the drunk guy at the party who spills the salsa on the floor and thinks his act is the reason people are there. How many posts will it be before you whine that I started another slap fight?

Bow out. Forever. You're useless here.

Serious question for you...Why have you started posting again here at the Geek Club?

Serious question for you...Why have you started posting again here at the Geek Club?

A particular political topic drew me at the request of another poster here. When I got the usual BS from the usual BSers, I decided to stay.

I nominate worms for COTY.

Cutie? awwww :wub:

A particular political topic drew me at the request of another poster here. When I got the usual BS from the usual BSers, I decided to stay.

Nice. These snowflakes can't handle you. You should have been here around and after the election. Worms went to his safe space for a few months. Others never can back. Newbie went insane.

• Like 1

Nice. These snowflakes can't handle you. You should have been here around and after the election. Worms went to his safe space for a few months. Others never can back. Newbie went insane.

Oh, I know. They're all exactly the same, and exactly as transparent.

Just as all the zombies on Walking Dead are the same, so are these leftists. Same appearance; same tactics.

it's been a great year :lol:
  • Like 1

I nominate dain11279

* Apolitical, non-trolling
* Defending, 2-time Edex Cup Champion

And just so I can say 1 more time: Fock you dain. :mad:

I nominate:

1. fandandy - cause he's funny

2. mookz - cause he's funny

3. naomi - cause she promised me nudie pics if I did