Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

GOTY ***NOT OFFICIAL*** Early nominees

i nominate myself, i'm and ass but i keep you guys in stitches.

True, I have a tendency to cut my wrists after reading your posts

• Like 1

True, I have a tendency to cut my wrists after reading your posts

just like my ex girlfriend.

Gotta be 90's baby and it's not close. Some people actually got something out of here. He put it out there and didn't back down. Wish I had the balls.

Gotta be 90's baby and it's not close. Some people actually got something out of here. He put it out there and didn't back down. Wish I had the balls.

:thumbsup:

No way that doosh kid deserves any accolades- Fvck him

That kids got balls. And a lot of loot, along with other geeks.

true, minus the fvck him.

And anybody who backs that bullshiit.

Thank you

Oh sh1t - Whiff and I agree on something- Fvck

And anybody who backs that bullshiit.

You want it so bad.

I bet you say the same thing to all the potted plants.

Seriously, it's so obvious you want it and think you deserve it. If your tale of cradling a stranger in your arms as she breathed her last breath after you heroically cleared out a bar by yourself didn't do the trick you may be the victim of voter bias. It was your Opus, Aesop.

Its edjrs year.

Hes Dan Marino. Lot of stats but look deeper and hes just a product of long career with mediocre results.

Hes Dan Marino. Lot of stats but look deeper and hes just a product of long career with mediocre results.

Its time.

I nominate Peenie. She contributes. Takes a lot of backhanded racist comments, yet still comes back. She's infamous for deleting threads. Defends her posts. She's open minded and has actually changed her mind/opinion on topics when confronted with facts (we have many here that would never do that). Plus, she brings an entirely different perspective to certain topics. :thumbsup:

Plus she'd be our token! :thumbsup:

That kids got balls. And a lot of loot, along with other geeks.

Thanks HT.

The people that like me on this board are typically more successful in real life that isnt a coincidence and Im okay with that.

Thanks HT.

The people that like me on this board are typically more successful in real life that isnt a coincidence and Im okay with that.

I think you're OK, but your staunchest supporters seem more driven by political leaning than real life "success," whatever the fvck that means.

I think you're OK, but your staunchest supporters seem more driven by political leaning than real life "success," whatever the fvck that means.

The definition of success is when you have Drobeski money. Only the most brilliant achieve that.

Oh man. I'm his supporter and all I know is he put it out there and when the naysayers nayed he didn't back down. That's it. Are you sure you're American? Because the America i knows gives credit where it's due. Period. Scoreboard.

:doh:

"Staunchest supporters"? As much as you're so dedicated to establishing cliques here - and defending yours while attacking the others - '90sbaby has 'supporters' for one reason: he's sharp, believed in his own principles, and stuck to them. If his screenname indicates his age, he's beyond his years. He understands something about BTC/ETH/LTC that you clearly do not. His comment about 'successful' likely references the observation that those who have taken his investment tips to heart and did their own research and then did something about it have the resources to do so.

And the mentality to do so. You...don't.

It's funny.

It's liberals who are always squawking that conservatives exhibit fear of change, don't they? You are manifesting a serious fear of this disruptive technology. This technology has the capability to bring about major change.

Thanks HT.

:lol:

You bring value so thats good.

That said your political opinions are horrible, not like in a way where you can disagree about policies and so forth. Like youre just a bad person for holding them.

And those same people seem to back you up the most, like pen said.

And more successful my ass.

Oh man. I'm his supporter and all I know is he put it out there and when the naysayers nayed he didn't back down. That's it. Are you sure you're American? Because the America i knows gives credit where it's due. Period. Scoreboard.

I didn't say he gave poor investing advice - for the umpteenth time, I think cryptocurrency is a solid, albeit risky investment.

Just wanted to know more about all the "success" he mentioned.

Pen is especially sensitive these days. It's not so much that 90's is getting recognition, it's that he is not.

His smug disposition is beyond annoying at this point.

• Like 1

:lol:

You bring value so thats good.

That said your political opinions are horrible, not like in a way where you can disagree about policies and so forth. Like youre just a bad person for holding them.

And those same people seem to back you up the most, like pen said.

And more successful my ass.

If you're talking bout me I'm much happier than you cupcake. Believe me. I don't want to get away from my wife or my kids.

Pen is especially sensitive these days. It's not so much that 90's is getting recognition, it's that he is not.

His smug disposition is beyond annoying at this point.

So this is what people mean by stalkers?!?!

If you're talking bout me I'm much happier than you cupcake. Believe me. I don't want to get away from my wife or my kids.

That's my fault. I should have not shared some personal struggles of mine (we all have them) knowing that trolls were around to toss it back in my face.

So have at it :wave:

That's my fault. I should have not shared some personal struggles of mine (we all have them) knowing that trolls were around to toss it back in my face.

Pot/kettle. Talk about a lack of self awareness. You're a trip.

The definition of success is when you have Drobeski money plumber's crack. Only the most brilliant achieve that.

FYP

If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't take much research to find that 90s has been proven ignorant repeatedly about anything that happened before the Kardashians got their own series.

It's Rholio.

Get f***** you think otherwise.

Still, it's got to be hard on your wife having to change the Monograms on your towels every 6 months.

• Like 1

I appreciate that you shared those struggles and I hope I was of some help. I would like to feel that we can do that here, at least to some extent, and if that means ignoring trolls, ignore away. :cheers:

• Like 2

Ive been there man. That sh!t aint easy and sometimes its nice to have a place to get stuff off your chest.

Classy

I appreciate that you shared those struggles and I hope I was of some help. I would like to feel that we can do that here, at least to some extent, and if that means ignoring trolls, ignore away. :cheers:

this.

Classy

I was thinking the same thing. There certain posters here who get their feelings hurt in one thread and just start flailing about with the most personal s*** from elsewhere.

It's like I posted before, these are like those kids who don't get a call on the basketball court or something and just yell out completely inappropriate s*** like "well your mom has cancer!"

I think the operative term here is something like emotional intelligence.

Ive been there man. That sh!t aint easy and sometimes its nice to have a place to get stuff off your chest.

Yeah man, Fock em. They are all manly men that keep their woman barefoot and quiet like the good lord intended.

Meaning their families probably deep down loathe them, but are cowed.