Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Would you rather date someone with flapjack rack or severe mudflaps..

14 members have voted

1. 1. Flapjacks or severe mudflaps

• Flapjacks
    • Mudflaps

Gimme the mud flaps. I'm a t!tty fan, so I want those round.

I don't mind a little beef curtain. And if it's too bad, that's why you usually do it in the dark.

Gimme the mud flaps. I'm a t!tty fan, so I want those round.

I don't mind a little beef curtain. And if it's too bad, that's why you usually do it in the dark.

Yeah but man it kind of makes going south with the mouth much less enjoyable.

Yeah but man it kind of makes going south with the mouth much less enjoyable.

Sure. If you decide to keep her, probably worth investing in a labiaplasty. Pretty easy surgical fix. Better than fake t!tties anyway.

I'll take the mudflaps as well. Can't have a girl with orangutan titties

Well if we're talking long-term, apparently there are surgeries for both of those conditions. But the boob surgery has to be a lot easier. So give me the flapjacks and a nice Barbie cooze.

• Like 1

Well if we're talking long-term, apparently there are surgeries for both of those conditions. But the boob surgery has to be a lot easier. So give me the flapjacks and a nice Barbie cooze.

I'd say you have it backwards. Trimming a pissflap is much easier than cutting open a titty, implant, closing it up, preventing scaring.

Give me the roast beef curtains... With flapjack rack, it would take too much work for me to even want to see her box, regardless if they were flappers.

Give me the roast beef curtains... With flapjack rack, it would take too much work for me to even want to see her box, regardless if they were flappers.

This is the correct response. When it's dark you can't really see her box too well but you can ALWAYS see dem titties. Plus as long as she goes down on you and you fock as well there's no need to go down on her or even look at her box

By the way, I would gladly suck on Hope Solos meat curtains. Yummm

Sure. If you decide to keep her, probably worth investing in a labiaplasty. Pretty easy surgical fix. Better than fake t!tties anyway.

Not to mention that poor kid in the burn unit can get his new ears.

With beef drapes, you can spread them like butterfly wings. Stunning, actually.

This :thumbsup:

Add me to the mudflap group. Labia are the least of my concerns - hygiene, tightness, even hair trimming are more important to me. The nice rack is a bonus. :cheers:

I kinda dated this blond chick out of college for a couple months. Her face was incredibly pretty, nice toned body, her problem (besides no personality, and nothing really in common besides drinking and horizontal gymnastics) was that she had these saggy small udders.. It was strange, I actually questioned whether she at one time had a boob job and had them removed and just left the stretched out skin. But i never asked because i figured that was a long shot and it would just make her self conscious... Relationship wouldn't have worked anyway, but she was a hottie even with the demerits for boobage.

I dated this other girl before i met my wife. Big 32D's, and the biggest meat flaps i've ever seen. She was a freak in bed. She kind of pretended her life was that sex in the city show. More into hanging out with groups of friends out on the town, didn't do alot of couple stuff. I think she matured after we moved on and she tried a few times to initiate getting back in contact and hanging out, but i was in a new relationship and knew myself well enough to know it was a bad idea, so i didn't go there.

Too many variables between these two to really hone it down to a single udder v flap issue... But i think i had more mental issues with the udders than the flaps.

You can always keep the flapjacks in the bra.

I'd say you have it backwards. Trimming a pissflap is much easier than cutting open a titty, implant, closing it up, preventing scaring.

Ok Dr

Yet this thread does not get deleted- Nazi must not like Lesbians.

Sad.

extra cheddar and sauce?

I did not order the Hardee's Big Hot Ham and Cheese sir! :angry:

Though yes.. I liked me some o that too... :)

Yet this thread does not get deleted- Nazi must not like Lesbians.

Sad.

I saw your thread before anyone posted and I almost gave you an answer but decided against it, not sure why. Anyway, sounds like you got an answer.

Or maybe it's personal...............

Against me or lesbians ?