Sign in to follow this  
edjr

SKorea news agency: NKorea threatens to cancel US summit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/skorea-news-agency-nkorea-threatens-192035374.html

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea's Yonhap News Agency says North Korea is canceling a high-level meeting between the two countries and is threatening also to cancel a summit with the United States due to ongoing military exercises between the U.S. and South Korea.
The two Koreas were set to hold a meeting Wednesday at a border village to discuss setting up military and Red Cross talks to reduce border tension and restart reunions between families separated by the Korean War.
Yonhap says North Korea's Korean Central News Agency reported that Wednesday's meeting was canceled and that Pyongyang was questioning whether next month's summit between North Korea's Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump can also take place as planned.
Yonhap says the two-week military exercise between the U.S. and South Korea started Friday.

oops

You mean Trumpeteers may have been duped again?? That's a shame. They had a serious circle suck going on with each other. I would almost feel bad about their false idol pulling the rug out

You mean Trumpeteers may have been duped again?? That's a shame. They had a serious circle suck going on with each other. I would almost feel bad about their false idol pulling the rug out

Don't worry we are aware you folks would almost be happy if we got nuked just so it made Trump look bad.

Even if it falls through he got closer than anybody else has in 40 years.

This post says everything you need to know about liberals. You're absolutely right. We had a HUGE serious circle suck going on with potential peace between the Koreas. Shame on us, right.

They probably won't notice, they are working on their Boycott Hate Cake rally.

They probably won't notice, they are working on their Boycott Hate Cake rally.

Serious question have you ever negotiated anything in your life?

I'd dig up the thread where cyclone and others were bumping old posts and celebrating world peace already... but it's not really my style, so I'll just repeat what I said in that thread.

Nothing has happened yet. Pump the brakes. Let's hope for the best and see how it all plays out in the next couple months. What concessions they want, what they even think denuclearizing means, etc. This is all smoke and mirrors as they're trying to position themselves for negotiations. Still cautiously optimistic...

Man, it's pretty crazy what politics does to people..

Don't worry we are aware you folks would almost be happy if we got nuked just so it made Trump look bad.

I said from the start that I hope he does well :dunno:

I said something along the lines of, its encouraging, I hope it brings peace. I also said we should be cautiously optimistic at most, since Un is crazy and all. I can definitely feel the resentment that some of you jumped the gun a little quickly. Us in the sane camp will welcome you guys with open arms if you want to come to our side

• Like 1

It's all Trump's fault. That SOB!!!!!!!!

Last time I vote for him until 2020.

• Like 1

Nope, that would be 100% incorrect. Were you in a coma the last 40 years, seems like you have missed a lot. (Look up the North Korea and the Agreed Framework...lot closer)

I'd dig up the thread where cyclone and others were bumping old posts and celebrating world peace already... but it's not really my style, so I'll just repeat what I said in that thread.

Nothing has happened yet. Pump the brakes. Let's hope for the best and see how it all plays out in the next couple months. What concessions they want, what they even think denuclearizing means, etc. This is all smoke and mirrors as they're trying to position themselves for negotiations. Still cautiously optimistic...

This is correct.

Trump wants a global winds so badly, he can taste it. I swear to God, if Obama won the Pillsbury Bake-Off, Trump would want the same thing. Pretty pathetic to be 70 years old and competing for attention like that. Just to be that insecure after all this time.

Prediction. In time, we're going to find out that Trump gave away the proverbial Farm just so he could get a shiny metal widget. We won't know everything he gave away at first, but in time we will. And end of the day? Winner winner chicken dinner South Korea and China already.

If the details Ive read are true...I hope it falls apart.

They give up ICBMS, keep nukes, keep other shorter range rockets and no real way to keep th from developing ICBMs again.

And we give them economic assistance/money.

And have little to no inspections or assurance that they are complying.

They give up ICBMS, keep nukes, keep other shorter range rockets and no real way to keep th from developing ICBMs again.

I don't see in there that we are giving them pallets of money...MAGA!

• Like 1

Exactly. Jeez it is possible that people over reacted when the summit was announced (Trump = Nobel PP)...Now its as likely its an overreaction to NK being NK (Trump is a buffoon)....Jeez...Everyone take a focking deep breath will you?

Let's all take a moment and hope for the best. We're very close to some history here, and millions of lives may be saved and made better. God Bless President Trump, and god bless the USA.

Us duped? Russian/Trump collusion, Democrats run a democratic process (Primary), no such thing as illegals voting, Hillary was investigated, the DNC server was hacked, etc........ Sorry but you guys have had a bad 2 years on getting duped.

You really think N. Korea is going to back out now? :lol:

Not to mention leaving the peninsula

I don't see in there that we are giving them pallets of money...MAGA!

Just so you have a little bit of balance in your step there sport. We put on pallets and shrink-wrapped and shipped via C-130 363 tons of cash to Iraq under the Bush Administration.

We were handing it out like it was the remainder of the candy on Halloween and we just wanted to turn out the light and go to bed. Our biggest problem? Was Finding enough bags to hand the shiit out in. Fast food bags, sports bags you name it. And when Paul Bremer was finally called on the carpet? He admitted that there's eight billion dollars that we have absolutely no idea what happened to.

I'm not defending the Iran deal. I honestly don't know enough about it. But I'm guessing the world leaders do. And I would bet my testicles that Trump couldn't tell you three specific things that were wrong with the Iran deal other than bad! Bad! Bad!

So if you're done conflating shiit from Iran to Hillary? Could you stick with the point of North Korea?

Just so you have a little bit of balance in your step their sport. We put on pallets and shrink-wrapped and shipped the C-130 s363 tons of cash to Iraq under the Bush Administration. We were handing it out like he was the remainder of the candy on Halloween and we just wanted to turn out the light and go to bed. Our biggest problem? Was Finding enough bags to hand the ###### out of him. Fast food bags, sports bags you name it. And when Paul Bremer was finally called on the carpet? He admitted that there's eight billion dollars that we have absolutely no idea what happened to it.

I'm not defending the Iran deal. I honestly don't know enough about it. But I'm guessing the world leaders do. And I would bet my testicles that Trump couldn't tell you three specific things that were wrong with the Iran deal other than bad! Bad! Bad!

So if you're done conflating ###### from Iran to Hillary? Could you stick with the ###### point of North Korea?

I guess I should have added <sarcasm> tags. :lol:

Get a grip. Do you honestly think anyone wants world peace talks to fail? Nobody is rooting for Donald Trump to not win on this front.

John Brennan is losing his mind.

If there is one thing we have learned, if Brennan is screaming at the sky then Trump is on the right path.

:lol

What a ######.

:lol

What a ######.

Read the whole post dumbass.

They keep their nukes...they keep short range mussels, little to no inspection or assurance of compliance and we give them economic help/money. Those are the details Ive seen today and if they are true nobody should want that.

China has entered the picture. Using their influence in NK to negotiate trade. What a tangled web. Trump won't cave, negotiations qo on as scheduled. A couple of months later a China relaxation announced. Trump gets a deal with NK enforced by China. MAGA.

China has entered the picture. Using their influence in NK to negotiate trade. What a tangled web. Trump won't cave, negotiations qo on as scheduled. A couple of months later a China relaxation announced. Trump gets a deal with NK enforced by China. MAGA.

And that half billion dollar bribe doesn't suck..

You mean China that gave him a few hundred million to push ZTE that we have basically banned for violating sanctions one NK and Iran...and that have posed security threats...and Trump guys are ok with that...oof.

BTW...Obama told him a long time ago China was the key and to work with them.

Get a grip. Do you honestly think anyone wants world peace talks to fail? Nobody is rooting for Donald Trump to not win on this front.

Vince44 - Update? Or are you too busy trying to get your foot out of your mouth?

You mean China that gave him a few hundred million to push ZTE that we have basically banned for violating sanctions one NK and Iran...and that have posed security threats...and Trump guys are ok with that...oof.

BTW...Obama told him a long time ago China was the key and to work with them.

Obama told him that? You don't say. That's pure genius, only a statesman like Obama could figure that out. Eye roll.

Read the whole post dumbass.

They keep their nukes...they keep short range mussels, little to no inspection or assurance of compliance and we give them economic help/money. Those are the details Ive seen today and if they are true nobody should want that.

So, slightly better than the Iran deal?

Obama told him that? You don't say. That's pure genius, only a statesman like Obama could figure that out. Eye roll.

That the same Obama who said ISIS was the JV team and that Russia wasn't a threat anymore? THAT Obama? Why would anyone listen to him anyways? Worst foreign policy Pres in U.S. history.

That the same Obama who said ISIS was the JV team and that Russia wasn't a threat anymore? THAT Obama? Why would anyone listen to him anyways? Worst foreign policy Pres in U.S. history.

Good grief, someone referenced Obama in a foreign policy discussion? Oof!

No one is that f#####g dumb, are they?

:lol:

Well, it's close, but George Bush the dumber still has the title.

spot on