Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

First sentence

The weekslong search for Mollie Tibbetts, a 20-year-old Iowa student who disappeared while jogging, came to a grisly end Tuesday when an undocumented immigrant guided investigators to a body in a cornfield.

I don't understand why Democrats stick up for illegals. Why don't the Democrats want to uphold our laws?

they had awful parents

Wow. Our resident libtards have shockingly steered clear of this thread. Funny they were here before when they thought it was a farmer or the boyfriend. Or a rouge trucker

Wow. Our resident libtards have shockingly steered clear of this thread. Funny they were here before when they thought it was a farmer or the boyfriend. Or a rouge trucker

The silence is deafening. But they sure have opinions in other threads. I even drifted over to FBG to see how the limp wristers are reacting and I saw Sho commented there but not here.

doesnt fit the narrative

Since you jackals have already gone there....

Ive mentioned before a buddy and me have a secret company called GFY Industries (totally made up).....we talked about this the other day...

Why not corporate sponsor these national missing kids cases? Like Turbo Tax could have sponsored mollie tibbets missing.

This mollie tibbets update brought to you by turbo tax! Need to change the number of dependants in the house? Come in to turbo tax today so we can get your best refund!

You know...because they care.

If there's one thing that moves product it's dead and or sexually abused kids.

What tax software do you use, H&R Block? Hell no I use the one that sponsers that child sex slave ring.

If there's one thing that moves product it's dead and or sexually abused kids.

What tax software do you use, H&R Block? Hell no I use the one that sponsers that child sex slave ring.

Well, think about it. People drank so much more milk when they had missing kids on the cartons. Now you just have people with jizz mustaches and a drop in milk per person.

The silence is deafening. But they sure have opinions in other threads. I even drifted over to FBG to see how the limp wristers are reacting and I saw Sho commented there but not here.

These effeminate fathers and brothers would rather let their sisters and daughters be sacrificed than stand up and protect them because someone might call them racist. Just like their idols in Europe.

• Like 1

Its kinda funny actually.

Lefties are as scarce in this thread as righties in a gun massacre thread.

• Like 1

Turns out this young lady was a bigot and wasnt shy about it. Still didn't deserve to die.

Its kinda funny actually.

Lefties are as scarce in this thread as righties in a gun massacre thread.

It is pretty similar. Lets have a singular event drive knee jerk reactions. There are not simple answers to many of these issues. We have focked it up too badly for that. :lol:

Turns out this young lady was a bigot and wasnt shy about it. Still didn't deserve to die.

Unless she was jogging in a KKK outfit in Compton, I hope we avoid victim shaming. Poor girl is dead and it doesnt sound like it was a merciful death. I hope this guy feels a thousand times more pain than she did and he suffers.

So much for the GOP mantra of "Buy American, Hire American"

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/iowa/articles/2018-08-21/the-latest-body-found-in-rural-area-near-students-hometown

The immigrant from Mexico charged in the kidnapping and murder of an Iowa college student worked at a dairy farm owned by the family of a prominent state Republican leader.

Yarrabee Farms said in a statement that Cristhian Bahena Rivera had worked at its farms for the last four years and was an employee in good standing. The company said it was shocked to hear that Rivera had been charged in the death of 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts.

Spokesman Dane Lang said Tuesday night that Yarrabee Farms is a "small family farm" owned by him and his father, Craig Lang, who has long been a prominent Iowa farmer and political figure.

Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.

• Like 1

A republican farm owner in the Midwest.

Good job detective....way to find a needle in a haystack.

I think he was pointing to the hypocrisy of hiring illegals to work on your farm.

I think he was pointing to the hypocrisy of hiring illegals to work on your farm.

Fair...but I can point to the hypocrisy of only caring about hiring illegals who do something wrong only if it's a republican that hired them.

Fair...but I can point to the hypocrisy of only caring about hiring illegals who do something wrong only if it's a republican that hired them.

By whom? If you are talking about the far left, I dont think they have a problem with anyone hiring anyone. :lol:

And that guy is against Trump on immigration, just like the libtards. What's the point?

They're not sending us their best. They're criminals, drug dealers, they'r rapists.......

You do understand that "they" don't send immigrants. The immigrants escape on their own. Not all of them are criminals, drug deals and rapist. No doubt that some are, which is why we need to do better at our borders and we should continue to have a vetting process for the good ones to get through.

You do understand that "they" don't send immigrants. The immigrants escape on their own. Not all of them are criminals, drug deals and rapist. No doubt that some are, which is why we need to do better at our borders and we should continue to have a vetting process for the good ones to get through.

You mean to tell me that the King of Mexico doesn't personally round up all their criminals and relocate them to Iowa farms owned by republicans? GTFO!

So you are FOR tough immigration laws for those who circumvent the legal process.

That would mean deportation for criminals (besides just being here).

No Sanctuary Cities

Better, Bigger, Stronger, more 21st Century Border Security

What if the employer ran the illegal through e-verify and he passed? IOW, the employer did everything they could to verify the illegal wasn't in fact an illegal? Is he still a hypocrite?

And that guy is against Trump on immigration, just like the libtards. What's the point?

Where does it say that?

This is Bullsh*t. The mexican government encourages them to come here and refuses to help us secure the border. It's their border too.

What if the employer ran the illegal through e-verify and he passed? IOW, the employer did everything they could to verify the illegal wasn't in fact an illegal? Is he still a hypocrite?

What if he did and the guy didn't pass and he still hired him. Or what if the immigrants parents never met? Or what if..... :rolleyes:

Build that wall!

I didn't call him a hypocrite. I don't even know what the owner did or didn't do. I was just addressing the Captain Obvious statement from before.

So you are FOR tough immigration laws for those who circumvent the legal process.

That would mean deportation for criminals (besides just being here).

No Sanctuary Cities

Better, Bigger, Stronger, more 21st Century Border Security

I am for better vetting and better enforcement of the current laws with respect to people entering.

With respect to people that are already here, I think that it is much more complicated and is a huge mess because we didn't do those things mentioned above well before. I would prefer that we don't make the current situation worse (and I think that a wall is a dumb idea) by tightening things up and then we figure out how we deal with the mess that is already there.

What if he did and the guy didn't pass and he still hired him. Or what if the immigrants parents never met? Or what if..... :rolleyes:

Except my what if is being reported as having happened. Your what if's are just that....what ifs. Try to keep up.

You mean to tell me that the King of Mexico doesn't personally round up all their criminals and relocate them to Iowa farms owned by republicans? GTFO!

If you read your quote, I was not sure that you understood that. :lol:

Has CNN started reporting the real story yet..."Republican slave owner responsible for murder of Mollie Tibbets."

• Like 1

Except my what if is being reported as having happened. Your what if's are just that....what ifs. Try to keep up.

Awesome, than it wasn't a "what if" and you were just playing games, instead of presenting a straight fact.

Awesome, than it wasn't a "what if" and you were just playing games, instead of presenting a straight fact.

Of course not. I wanted to know what the people calling the employer a hypocrite would think if the guy had actually been vetted. Not my fault if any of you aren't up on the facts.

Libs. :lol:

Of course not. I wanted to know what the people calling the employer a hypocrite would think if the guy had actually been vetted. Not my fault if any of you aren't up on the facts.

Libs. :lol:

Cool, in other words you were playing little troll games.

Remember that time you complained about people not being serious in discussions...well just look in the mirror for the answer.