Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Itunes vs Spotify vs Pandora vs Amazon Prime Unlimited

Ironically, my new truck doesn't have a CD player in it, and no hard drive, so it's all USB or streaming if I want music of my choice.

Which led me to start looking into online music sources. I don't want to buy CD's and rip them, so I'm looking for a good music service.

My tastes are varied, but I do occasionally like some less popular stuff.

I own 2 amazon echo's; one at work and one at home.

So Amazon Prime Unlimited makes sense, but I'm curious what others use and what your thoughts are on the provider you use.

I started using Pandora, and its so awesome I haven't tried to look for anything else. Some times I use youtube to listen to full albums.

Prime and Pandora for me. Lately, it's been more of the Prime.

Prime and Pandora for me. Lately, it's been more of the Prime.

:thumbsup:

Prime is a phenomenal deal btw, between shipping, music, books, streaming video. Best priced service on the market considering everything you get.

Prime is a phenomenal deal btw, between shipping, music, books, streaming video. Best priced service on the market considering everything you get.

This.

Amazon Prime + Netflix and a HD Antenna = Fock you comcast (other than internet)

Prime and family plan Spotify. Spotify 6 users at $15 per month. Prime music is good too but like Spotify better. Prime because we pay for Prime anyway.

This

Anybody have Prime Music UNLIMITED?

About Prime...the wife(36c) bought a waste basket for something like $30 bucks, got it and didn't like it, saw that it was actually from Target..when we returned it there, they were about to refund us $13. Wifey showed the purchase on her phone, and Target gave the full $30 refund. Point is..be careful of re-sellers banking on you thinking you are getting a deal due to free shipping.

About Prime...the wife(36c) bought a waste basket for something like $30 bucks, got it and didn't like it, saw that it was actually from Target..when we returned it there, they were about to refund us $13. Wifey showed the purchase on her phone, and Target gave the full $30 refund. Point is..be careful of re-sellers banking on you thinking you are getting a deal due to free shipping.

you bought something from Amazong and were concerned about being ripped off when returning it to Target? :doh:

you do know you can return for free to amazon? they pay the shipping

you bought something from Amazong and were concerned about being ripped off when returning it to Target? :doh:

you do know you can return for free to amazon? they pay the shipping

No Dummy...the mrs. bought a waste basket on Amazon for $30, that actually cost $13 bucks at Target.

No Dummy...the mrs. bought a waste basket on Amazon for $30, that actually cost $13 bucks at Target.

Who is the dummy here ??

:lol:

• Like 1

I've got Spotify and love it. Didn't know amazon prime had music too. Might have to check that out since I have amazon prime

:overhead:

There are plenty of things that Amazon is not cheaper with. You do need to shop a little. Golf balls come to mind.

There are plenty of things that Amazon is not cheaper with. You do need to shop a little. Golf balls come to mind.

Pet food is definitely cheaper. We started ordering that on there and get more of it for the same price or cheaper than we can at the store

Pet food is definitely cheaper. We started ordering that on there and get more of it for the same price or cheaper than we can at the store

There are millions of things that are cheaper. The point was that not everything was cheaper at Amazon as some people think.

There are millions of things that are cheaper. The point was that not everything was cheaper at Amazon as some people think.

Oh yea I know. We've found a few things that are more expensive on amazon than you can find elsewhere.

Yeah household stuff seems particularly expensive.

I am thinking about getting prime music because I do not currently have prime music.

Yeah household stuff seems particularly expensive.

Agreed, although if you utilize subscribe and save and add 5 items you save 15%. I order toilet paper and paper towel this way and I think it's a pretty good deal.

Agreed, although if you utilize subscribe and save and add 5 items you save 15%. I order toilet paper and paper towel this way and I think it's a pretty good deal.

I might need to start looking at buying things like toilet paper on there then

I am thinking about getting prime music because I do not currently have prime music.

that is a good reason to get prime music.

Want your music completely free?

Google youtube to mp3 converter. I don't remember the name of the one I use off hand.

Open youtube and play the song-music video you want.

Copy the youtube URL

Paste into the converter and click convert.

Song will save on your hard drive and can be manually dropped into your itunes.

From there it sounds like you can USB connect your ipod or iPhone and play your music.

If you don't have an ipod or ipad or iPhone or icock you can just drop all the files into whatever device you plan on using

Ooooh what's an iCock? ^_^

Their next gimmick, I'm assuming

I might need to start looking at buying things like toilet paper on there then

Because you don't have any?

Lol

I have had Spotify and Apple. Currently use Apple. If you are not already locked in the Apple ecosystem, Spotify is bettter.

Excellent curation. The weekly discover playlist is amazing.

I have had Spotify and Apple. Currently use Apple. If you are not already locked in the Apple ecosystem, Spotify is bettter.

Excellent curation. The weekly discover playlist is amazing.

I've got an iPhone but don't use Apple Music. I thought you could only buy like one song or an album to have music on it. Do they do something different now for their music?

I've got an iPhone but don't use Apple Music. I thought you could only buy like one song or an album to have music on it. Do they do something different now for their music?

The music app now does two things.

One is what it always did. You can upload your music to the cloud, or buy music from iTunes.

The other is Apple Music. It is apples version of Spotify. Actually it is beats music which Apple acquired some years ago.

Basically like Spotify, you can stream anything you want, a butt load of radio stations, curated playlists, etc.

]have you used this site lately? The last 4 or 5 times I've tried, it says it's under repair. Haven't tried in a couple weeks though. I thought maybe they were shut down.

Did you forget to login as your other alias, retard?

• Like 1

]have you used this site lately? The last 4 or 5 times I've tried, it says it's under repair. Haven't tried in a couple weeks though. I thought maybe they were shut down.

It's been a while. Last time I used it i got a message that it was down but then it worked later that day.

There are plenty if other converter sites though