Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

This old guy that works for me.

Nice guy so I try to be patient. Lazy as FOCK. Always looking for shortcuts. Never looks for anything without asking someone if they know where to find it. Calls clients for information that could easily be found in e-mails. 72, has very little money, none really, saved. Led a fairly interesting life, but every single story he tells is the same. He has basically done everything in his life as a dodge from doing something else. Always figuring angles to get out of doing what he should be doing. Explains a lot. Also he never does anything anyone else’s way but his own. That is too say the simplest, shortest, least work way, possible. For example, was supposed to work from 8:30 to 5. Said we should cut it to 4:30 and he won’t take a lunch. But eats all day at his desk. Then he found out that I come in at 8 (to get crap done before the onslaught) , so he starting coming in at 8 to cut it to 4pm. Tip to young workers, NEVER FOCKING COME IN THE SAME TIME AS THE BOSS. And if you do, DO NOT FOCKING INTERACT WITH HIM, AT ALL. Even if he is on fire. Until the day truly starts. The old guy immediately starts asking me questions at 8am.

Lastly he started at 5 days a week with the plan to cut him back as he learned the job, BUT I always told him to try to bill hours to the clients, rather than have us pay him out of pocket and maybe he’d get more hours. Nope. Moved to 4 days week. “You know if can bill yourself more, it would be better for you”. Nope Moved to 3 days (complaints about hours) “You know if can bill yourself more, it would be better for you”. Moved to 2 days (more complaints). “Deal with it.”

Also sleeps at desk. Still after all that, the good outweighs the bad for 2 days a week.

Rant over. Maybe the young guys can get something out of this.

I didn't know Walmart greeters were given corporate email addresses. You learn something new every day!

Kill him

He's on 20 meds, he could be dead already.

Can size?

Hard to tell, he does wear untucked shirts, I'll look for a nipple.

Update. He has cancer, never really took good care of himself so he is falling apart. Anyway, since he is too weak to use the stairs a lot, he decided it would be ok to piss in a jug at his desk. There are no interior walls in my office, just one big space. I dropped the hammer on that one. He was like "if you think that's the way it should be done", I said "pretty much the civilized world made that decision a long time ago".

I'd love to find the message bored this guy posts at.

Remember my slave driving young punk ass boss? NOW he won't let me piss in a jug at my desk!! What in the ever loving fock???

• Like 1

Nice guy so I try to be patient. Lazy as FOCK. Always looking for shortcuts. Never looks for anything without asking someone if they know where to find it. Calls clients for information that could easily be found in e-mails. 72, has very little money, none really, saved. Led a fairly interesting life, but every single story he tells is the same. He has basically done everything in his life as a dodge from doing something else. Always figuring angles to get out of doing what he should be doing. Explains a lot. Also he never does anything anyone elses way but his own. That is too say the simplest, shortest, least work way, possible. For example, was supposed to work from 8:30 to 5. Said we should cut it to 4:30 and he wont take a lunch. But eats all day at his desk. Then he found out that I come in at 8 (to get crap done before the onslaught) , so he starting coming in at 8 to cut it to 4pm. Tip to young workers, NEVER FOCKING COME IN THE SAME TIME AS THE BOSS. And if you do, DO NOT FOCKING INTERACT WITH HIM, AT ALL. Even if he is on fire. Until the day truly starts. The old guy immediately starts asking me questions at 8am.

Lastly he started at 5 days a week with the plan to cut him back as he learned the job, BUT I always told him to try to bill hours to the clients, rather than have us pay him out of pocket and maybe hed get more hours. Nope. Moved to 4 days week. You know if can bill yourself more, it would be better for you. Nope Moved to 3 days (complaints about hours) You know if can bill yourself more, it would be better for you. Moved to 2 days (more complaints). Deal with it.

Also sleeps at desk. Still after all that, the good outweighs the bad for 2 days a week.

Rant over. Maybe the young guys can get something out of this.

I know the type. Most of them are younger that I deal with. Im their focken boss and dealing with a million things at once. Come to me when you need an experienced opinion or you come across a unique situation or even if you are dealing with a personal problem at home. But dont come to me to help you find something without looking for it yourself. And try google when you dont know something.

• Like 1

It sounds to me like he is in charge. If he works for you why is he calling the shots?

Lazy focks are unyielding. Combine it with old and yes, he calls way too many shots.

Update. He has cancer, never really took good care of himself so he is falling apart. Anyway, since he is too weak to use the stairs a lot, he decided it would be ok to piss in a jug at his desk. There are no interior walls in my office, just one big space. I dropped the hammer on that one. He was like "if you think that's the way it should be done", I said "pretty much the civilized world made that decision a long time ago".

Outstanding. :thumbsup:

Sounds like he could go to the ADA and make a complaint.

Get him a beer growler ASAP and put it under his desk. Workplace accommodations would be building a bathroom on the same floor, or maybe one of those chairs that gonupnhe staircase

Sounds like he could go to the ADA and make a complaint.

Get him a beer growler ASAP and put it under his desk. Workplace accommodations would be building a bathroom on the same floor, or maybe one of those chairs that gonupnhe staircase

I could cut a hole in floor directly above the sh1tter. :dunno:

Update: He walked downstairs and did his business without fanfare. What a leader I am. :thumbsup:

A guy I work with pulled some shït that's bugging the shït out of me. He got assigned a task. He comes to me. I tell him how to do it. I even sit with him and put together a plan. We go to a status meeting and he puts up the plan he's so proud of and it has me listed as doing all the work.

So basically, he got assigned to do something. I told him exactly how it should be done. And somehow he thinks it morphed into him managing me doing all the work.

So riddle me this, asshøle? I came up with the plan, and now I'm supposed to execute the plan. Why the fùck do we need you again?

• Like 1

A guy I work with pulled some shït that's bigging the shït out of me. He got assigned a task. He comes to me. I tell him how to do it. I even sit with him and put together a plan. We go to a status meeting and he puts up the plan he's so proud of and it has me listed as doing all the work.

So basically, he got assigned to do something. I told him exactly how it should be done. And somehow he thinks it morphed into him managing me doing all the work.

So riddle me this, asshøle? I came up with the plan, and now I'm supposed to execute the plan. Why the fùck do we need you again?

He takes the specifications from the customers and brings them down to the software engineers. Well, actually, his secretary does. But he's good at dealing with people. He has people skills.

Wait, you guys dont piss in jugs at your desk :unsure:

Of course not! We live in a modern, civilized society. You keep s plant by your desk and piss on it to water it. Like youre supposed to. No need to lug a jug of piss to dump it

Of course not! We live in a modern, civilized society. You keep s plant by your desk and piss on it to water it. Like youre supposed to. No need to lug a jug of piss to dump it

You're a sick fvck

We have someone that goes around and lugs it for us, you want Karen to lose her job? Dude, shes got kids to feed!

Take him to the flaming lips, that would probably do him in.

This is the guy Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David used as an inspiration template when they created the Kramer character.

• Like 1

A female friend is an admin in a law firm and one of the female partners in the firm cr@p in the waste basket under her desk everyday.

The cleaning company refuses to discard it. She has to send someone from facilities every morning to clear out the poop. Fvcking discussing.

💩

This is the guy Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David used as an inspiration template when they created the Kramer character.

sounds a little like george