Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Pit bulls: loaded weapon or misunderstood?

My family has an outside dog..beagle mix. Has a 10x15 kennel. Never been to vet..lives on dog food and table scraps. I get him a flea collar every summer. Im allergic to dogs or he would be in the house. Damn thing is 14. I stuff his house full of straw in the winter. I do have a tarp over his house to keep out snow and rain. Majes it easier to clean

How many live kittens does he eat per week?

Pet people (those who think them as fellow humans or even more important than humans) are retarded. Pitbull dog people are super retarded.

Anyone who uses the term furbaby should be punched square in the face. No charges. Its your duty.

My sister had two best friends. They had two pit bulls. Recently, they got pregnant. Decided no way are they gonna get rid of the dogs. Not going to immunize the kids either.

She ended up passing during the pregnancy, and the kid was born premature. So now its dad, premie baby, and two pit bulls living in the house. Just crazy.

Straw? You can't even pack in some cheap Goodwill blankets for you poor damn dog? At least put him in the garage

In the winter.

We had a short hair that we typically kept in the garage. But he had a big old wooden packing crate filled with foam and crap load of blankets. Hell, I crawl in there in the morning and it'll be freaking toasty.

Straw? You can't even pack in some cheap Goodwill blankets for you poor damn dog? At least put him in the garage

In the winter.

We had a short hair that we typically kept in the garage. But he had a big old wooden packing crate filled with foam and crap load of blankets. Hell, I crawl in there in the morning and it'll be freaking toasty.

With smooth or chunky peanut butter?

They were originally bred in the UK to do one thing and one thing only which was fight in blood sports. People that own them are focking stupid.

Totally separate subject....but I've often wondered...can you really breed in learned behaviors?

So...these dog...were "bred to fight". Well. When they were breeding (the act of dogs focking) and then giving birth, I don't think someone "earmarked" them... to like...."Okay...you two dogs are gonna fock, and the pups are gonna come out mean" The dogs had to start with the "willing to fight" gene in them already, which will show up whether the parents are actually used to fight or not.

Not sure what I'm trying to say.

So...let me try this analogy. So a dad has an average build, and he take steroids and turns into a freaking ripped thick s.o.b.

That doesn't mean his kid is gonna any more predisposed to ripped and thick, at least not from genetics than the kid down the block or the kid across the street.

So, that's where I get lost.

Totally separate subject....but I've often wondered...can you really breed in learned behaviors?

So...these dog...were "bred to fight". Well. When they were breeding (the act of dogs focking) and then giving birth, I don't think someone "earmarked" them... to like...."Okay...you two dogs are gonna fock, and the pups are gonna come out mean" The dogs had to start with the "willing to fight" gene in them already, which will show up whether the parents are actually used to fight or not.

So...let me try this analogy. So a dad has an average build, and he take steroids and turns into a freaking ripped thick s.o.b.

That doesn't mean his kid is gonna any more predisposed to ripped and thick, at least not from genetics than the kid down the block or the kid across the street.

I've always wonder why there in an intellect difference between ethnicities? Those damn Chinese are smart.

You can pass on personality traits just like you can physical traits.

If two people with mental issues have a child it dramatically raises the chance that that person has mental issues as well.

Most people are Aholes. So most pitbull owners are Aholes. They are a loaded gun. They are super dangerous and while a lot of dogs will bite when not trained properly, pitbulls will eat your face.

Never read a story about how someone turned their back for a few and the wiener dog killed the baby.

You can pass on personality traits just like you can physical traits.

If two people with mental issues have a child it dramatically raises the chance that that person has mental issues as well.

Well, yes...because the child observed focked up behavior, like wife beating, etc.

I've always wonder why there in an intellect difference between ethnicities? Those damn Chinese are smart.

No theyre not. Id say as a whole theyre borderline retarded. The ones you see in American universities are the cream of a 1.5 billion man crop. Its a tiny percentage.

I regularly shake my head at the sheer dumbassery I see around here on a daily basis. Simple things like getting in and out of elevators, or using a door. Utterly beyond them.

The difference is they are usually willing to work a hell of a lot harder than we are.

No theyre not. Id say as a whole theyre borderline retarded. The ones you see in American universities are the cream of a 1.5 billion man crop. Its a tiny percentage.

I regularly shake my head at the sheer dumbassery I see around here on a daily basis. Simple things like getting in and out of elevators, or using a door. Utterly beyond them.

The difference is they are usually willing to work a hell of a lot harder than we are.

Interesting insight.

Well, yes...because the child observed focked up behavior, like wife beating, etc.

Genes determine the potential for aggro behavior, while environment fosters whether it is expressed or not.

Really? So if I post one article where a gun was used for good you'll stop with the ban guns crap?

Lighten up, dude.

You guys have posted articles about the rare instances guns improve safety. And I’ve never advocated a ban.

Lighten up, dude.

You guys have posted articles about the rare instances guns improve safety. And I’ve never advocated a ban.

Not rare. Happens all the time.

Really? So if I post one article where a gun was used for good you'll stop with the ban guns crap?

Might want to clean his blood off your shoe from that savage roundhouse Mr. Norris.

Not rare. Happens all the time.

Rare is in the eye of the beholder. From my vantage point, derived from the available data, guns cause more deaths than they save. But weve been through this ad nauseum, so lets bicker about which dog is the most dangerous, mmmkay?

Warning: Graphic photos.....

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.
Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.
“He lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,” Omar Sturges, Milton’s nephew, told the news station.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/graphic-photos-texas-man-disfigured-by-savage-dog-attack

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-teen-mauled-pack-dogs

A 19-year-old woman has died after being mauled by a pack of dogs in South Knox County, a family member confirmed Saturday.

Adrieanna O'shea had remained hospitalized since the afternoon of Aug. 23, when five dogs attacked her on Crescent Drive.

A witness told deputies O'shea had returned to the witness' home to retrieve her purse after she had left it there the night before, according to an incident report from the Knox County Sheriff's Office. The witness said she was inside her home when she heard O'shea call one of the dogs by name and scream, "Help me!"

The witness said she ran to the door and saw five dogs attacking O'shea, tossing her in the air and dragging her toward a wooded area, the report states.

By the time deputies arrived, O'shea was unconscious and had bite wounds all over her body. The dogs had torn off her clothes, and she was covered in blood and debris. She had jumped a small fence to try to get away from the animals.

A deputy shot and killed one of the dogs after it charged at him, according to the report.

The dogs were owned by a married couple, who live in a house, and their son, who lives in one of several mobile homes on the property. The home where O'shea left her purse was adjacent to the house where the dogs lived.

The dog owners told deputies the animals were contained to the yard by an electric fence. A deputy noted the wire was not buried.

One of the owners told deputies "the dogs were doing their jobs," according to the report.

The owners described the dogs as a mastiff, a Rottweiler-lab mix, two mastiff-lab mixes and a pitbull. One of the mastiff-lab mixes was shot and killed by deputies; the other four dogs were taken to Young-Williams Animal Center.

I met a pitbull/boxer puppy the other day. cutest focking thing ever. licked me like I was wearing peanut butter

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I met a pitbull/boxer puppy the other day. cutest focking thing ever. licked me like I was wearing peanut butter

Maybe you just forgot to wipe.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Theyre cute when they're young. 

18 hours ago, edjr said:

He licked your balls?

37 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He licked your balls?

wouldn't stop.

Another child mauled to death by one of these things. 4 year old boy in Michigan. Parents were watching the creature for someone else. Shame on them. Of course it was reported that the dog never showed signs of aggression before. Of course. They never do. 

• Like 1

The pit bull problem is a big one, they are dangerous. They can’t be trusted around children, small women, in the inner cities. People will say “well it’s all about how they were raised” well the people that get pit bulls aren’t doing a good job. They are responsible for what? 64% of all dog related killings? If you have a problem with one breed and their particular set of genetic characteristics and they are causing a disproportionate amount of problems within the dog community, something needs to be done. 

Shelters around DC are full of them. They have ads all the time about waiving adoption fee, etc. The literally cannot give them away.   Maybe the dog might be something if you got it as a puppy, but can you imagine getting a rescue that has been raised by some power thug?   No thanks.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Shelters around DC are full of them. They have ads all the time about waiving adoption fee, etc. The literally cannot give them away.   Maybe the dog might be something if you got it as a puppy, but can you imagine getting a rescue that has been raised by some power thug?   No thanks.

Seriously. Who do they think wants them? If it's in the shelter chances are it can't fight worth a damn.