Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Woman loses her cool at Walmart.

She gets pissed over food stamps at Wal Mart? Does she go to McDonald's and get mad there are fat people?

She gets pissed over food stamps at Wal Mart? Does she go to McDonald's and get mad there are fat people?

This is how ignorant this woman is. She's casting stones at someone less fortunate, yet her fat ass is shopping and supporting a corporate giant that has displaced thousands of American workers, that's killed the family small business, that's worth billions and billions yet treats their own employees like 3rd world workers and that is in bed with China..... I'm not really sure what she's biatching about - it doesn't appear he's taken any food off her table and from her plate. She hasn't missed a meal since she was 2.

The guy should not have engaged like that. I would have simply said thank you when she said "I pay for your benefits" and ignored her from there.

you know where I get mad there are fat people.

EVERYWHERE!?!

FOCK FATTIES!!

The guy should not have engaged like that. I would have simply said thank you when she said "I pay for your benefits" and ignored her from there.

This would be the right thing to do but I would have been a lot meaner than that guy.

If people could see the benefits of welfare, they wouldn't get so mad.

Ya know why that loser is at Walmart? Because he can't afford to shop anywhere better. Welfare ensures he'll likely never be able to afford anything better, not to mention eat at nice restaurants, or live in good neighborhoods, etc.

Welfare - keeping scum out of normal society for generations.

Wait, I suppose I didn't get the memo. We're siding with GFIAFP against the taxpayers now?

Now, unlike this lady, I always kept my mouth shut but I gotta say that when/where I lived in the US, there were a heck of a lot of food stamp people at the local grocery store and it always grated me that food I didn't pull off the shelf because I thought it was expensive was being purchased by people using my tax money. In other words, people mooching off me and the system, were living better than I was. I can't say I was too pleased.

Wait, I suppose I didn't get the memo. We're siding with GFIAFP against the taxpayers now?

Now, unlike this lady, I always kept my mouth shut but I gotta say that when/where I lived in the US, there were a heck of a lot of food stamp people at the local grocery store and it always grated me that food I didn't pull off the shelf because I thought it was expensive was being purchased by people using my tax money. In other words, people mooching off me and the system, were living better than I was. I can't say I was too pleased.

I'm sorry, you voluntarily live where now?

I'm sorry, you voluntarily live where now?

In place where if you don't want to work, you don't get to eat. And if you do work, taxes are really, really incredibly low because you aren't required to support the fockers that prefer to sit on their asses.

• Like 1

Walmart always makes me feel good about myself.

Every time I come out of there. I think I look like George Clooney, and feel like I'm smart enough to cure cancer.

In place where if you don't want to work, you don't get to eat. And if you do work, taxes are really, really incredibly low because you aren't required to support the fockers that prefer to sit on their asses.

You do realize food stamps cost basically nothing in the grand scheme of things, right?

And would you have these people starve? Sure they should use their food stamps more widely but who's going to hold their hand while they go around the grocery store picking out healthy yet moderately priced foods? Doesn't that just entail more big government you supposedly hate?

China sounds great, wish I lived somewhere that doesn't value human life :rolleyes:

You do realize food stamps cost basically nothing in the grand scheme of things, right?

And would you have these people starve? Sure they should use their food stamps more widely but who's going to hold their hand while they go around the grocery store picking out healthy yet moderately priced foods? Doesn't that just entail more big government you supposedly hate?

China sounds great, wish I lived somewhere that doesn't value human life :rolleyes:

As it turns out, there's not a lot of starving anymore. Effectively none that I can tell. Mass starvation was certainly China's reality in my MiL's youth, she has stories, now not so. I'm thinking the problem takes care of itself even with the lack of a safety net because it serves as motivation to go out and find work.

When you subsidize people to sit on their asses, you get a lot of people who could be working to instead sit on their ass.

FDR saw through it which is why all his public assistance revolved around providing work. He recognized welfare as "a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit" This welfare/food stamp stuff that divorces benefits from a work requirement is all on LBJ.

He recognized welfare as "a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit" This welfare/food stamp stuff that divorces benefits from a work requirement is all on LBJ.

I think he was on the right track with his thinking. But, I'm not so sure it's all that subtle anymore. It's virtually a way of life for millions.

As it turns out, there's not a lot of starving anymore. Effectively none that I can tell. Mass starvation was certainly China's reality in my MiL's youth, she has stories, now not so. I'm thinking the problem takes care of itself even with the lack of a safety net because it serves as motivation to go out and find work.

When you subsidize people to sit on their asses, you get a lot of people who could be working to instead sit on their ass.

FDR saw through it which is why all his public assistance revolved around providing work. He recognized welfare as "a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit" This welfare/food stamp stuff that divorces benefits from a work requirement is all on LBJ.

Well now you're conflating welfare and food stamps and they aren't the same.

100% employment is impossible and not even desirable from an economic perspective. So your bullsh1t about everyone in China just works is almost certainly wrong

Any odds on her being a Trump/Palin fanvocate?

I'd wager a weeks pay on it.

I'd wager a weeks pay on it.

I'd wager two weeks pay she would vote for Kasich if he had won the nomination. A months pay she voted for Bush. Just like you

I would of thrown her fat ass a $20 and told her to consider that a rebate, take it and get herself 7 more Big Macs for the ride home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwrNiRngMhc

So you're saying you're on EBT?

If people could see the benefits of welfare, they wouldn't get so mad.

Ya know why that loser is at Walmart? Because he can't afford to shop anywhere better. Welfare ensures he'll likely never be able to afford anything better, not to mention eat at nice restaurants, or live in good neighborhoods, etc.

Welfare - keeping scum out of normal society for generations.

Like enabling losers to continue to survive?

Give a man a fish......and all that.

Poverty in America apparently equates to obesity.

100% employment is impossible and not even desirable from an economic perspective. So your bullsh1t about everyone in China just works is almost certainly wrong

Yes, but by all means, please don't address the point he's making.

Oh I know why, because you can't argue it.

Yes, but by all means, please don't address the point he's making.

Oh I know why, because you can't argue it.

:huh:

Actually China has some interesting ideas on achieving and promoting full employment. Whether they're transferable to the US, I don't know. Companies/stores/restaurants are required to hire people based on certain criteria such as physical size and profitability whether they're needed or not.

Actually China has some interesting ideas on achieving and promoting full employment. Whether they're transferable to the US, I don't know. Companies/stores/restaurants are required to hire people based on certain criteria such as physical size and profitability whether they're needed or not.

And this is different from welfare....how? Actually seems a lot more Big Government to me, actually forcing businesses to hire people they don't need.

http://www.hungercoalition.org/food-stamp-myths

I don't like either of these people, but f her more for doing that in front of a kid. And she would never pull that bs on a black person.

I don't like either of these people, but f her more for doing that in front of a kid. And she would never pull that bs on a black person.

Hellll no she wouldnt have said jack to a black person. Thats part of it, her perception that he is not black so he must just be extra lazy and scamming the welfare. Another form of racism really. "oh if he was black THEN I would understand."

This fat ass kunt doesn't realize (among other things), that this guy is prolly doing the jobs that she flicks her nose at - that she would never be caught doing... It looks like a safe be that she's a regular at all the fast food drive thrus - who does she think is making her double cheeseburger and fries? When she reaches for that 2nd box of Ding Dongs, who does she think stocked them on the shelf? Does she really think the woman who cleans her hotel room and makes the bed with clean sheets is banking 6 figures? When her elitist ass drops her clothes off at the cleaners does she really think they are being washed and pressed by $30 an hour workers?

Walmart always makes me feel good about myself.

Every time I come out of there. I think I look like George Clooney, and feel like I'm smart enough to cure cancer.

don't go in much but this is true.

as for video. 2 losers. b;tch should have shut her mouth...and dude's mouth in front of kids.

We know nothing about this guy. Maybe he's on a legitimate form of disability? Maybe he just got laid off? Maybe he's a single dad? Maybe he works full time making so little he still qualifies for good stamps? The only thing he did wrong was engage this woman at all with his kid nearby.

We know this woman is a fat, judgmental pig.

We know nothing about this guy. Maybe he's on a legitimate form of disability? Maybe he just got laid off? Maybe he's a single dad? Maybe he works full time making so little he still qualifies for good stamps? The only thing he did wrong was engage this woman at all with his kid nearby.

Maybe he works off the books and he's taking advantage of zero oversight of these programs because big agriculture likes it that way?

Maybe he works off the books and he's taking advantage of zero oversight of these programs because big agriculture likes it that way?

Could be, but that's pure conjecture.

We do definitively know this woman is a fat, classless b1tch.

:thumbsup:

The Chinese "safety net" functions in three ways, best I can tell.

1. Business are required to employ x number of employees per square meter. Thus, there are always a bunch of useless employees standing around doing nothing.

2. There are an enormous number of people being paid to do basically nothing by the government. For example, every school, has guards 24/7. Most apartment buildings do too. There are idiots standing in major intersections holding flags, directing traffic and being completely ignored. Then there are the little old ladies sweeping the streets with a tree branch everywhere.

But the real welfare here is that this place is a family centered society. Lots of people don't work and mooch of their family. That is why they have those crazy laws mandating that children must take care of their parents, and visit periodically. They even court ordered recently that a woman must visit her parents on the holidays.

That is why you don't see starving here. Not because of crap like food stamps.

The Chinese "safety net" functions in three ways, best I can tell.

1. Business are required to employ x number of employees per square meter. Thus, there are always a bunch of useless employees standing around doing nothing.

2. There are an enormous number of people being paid to do basically nothing by the government. For example, every school, has guards 24/7. Most apartment buildings do too. There are idiots standing in major intersections holding flags, directing traffic and being completely ignored. Then there are the little old ladies sweeping the streets with a tree branch everywhere.

But the real welfare here is that this place is a family centered society. Lots of people don't work and mooch of their family. That is why they have those crazy laws mandating that children must take care of their parents, and visit periodically. They even court ordered recently that a woman must visit her parents on the holidays.

That is why you don't see starving here. Not because of crap like food stamps.

Yes it would be so much better if, instead of food stamps, the government forced businesses to hire employees they don't need and made us all visit our families more (in-laws included!).

China sounds so wonderful, you guys have it all figured out. Maybe you should just stay over there? :wave: