Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Still think they aren't protesting military?

As soon as Taps was over I would have smacked him right in the face. If he were bigger I would have kicked him in the ballz

• Like 1

It's all the same thing.

It's just proof they have no idea what they're actually protesting, taps has zero to do with the national anthem. The kid is lucky he wakes out of there

Ah I see they have the internet on the american military news now. Do they have a direct link to Snopes or do I have to click on that separately?

Ah I see they have the internet on the american military news now. Do they have a direct link to Snopes or do I have to click on that separately?

I think it's fake too, the guards would have taken care of that. Then you think of how many veterans are walking around there, he would have been held up by three dudes in no time

I think it's fake too, the guards would have taken care of that. Then you think of how many veterans are walking around there, he would have been held up by three dudes in no time

now that you mention it, this is more likely

You idiots are probably getting manipulated by the Russians. AGAIN

Maybe but my BS detector is highly calibrated and this rings true.

Maybe but my BS detector is highly calibrated and this rings true.

It's possible but it's also been shown the Russians were posting all kinds of fake sh1t all over Facebook and Twitter, in addition to the well-known fake news stories.

Relevant to you would be this recent nugget: http://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russians-reportedly-bought-black-lives-matter-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

the Russians :lol: fake news bro

Are you stupid? (Rhetorical question... look it up)

It's admitted by everyone this occurred. Even your boy Trump admits it. But there you go still blindly adhering to your alternative facts

It's possible but it's also been shown the Russians were posting all kinds of fake sh1t all over Facebook and Twitter, in addition to the well-known fake news stories.

Relevant to you would be this recent nugget: http://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russians-reportedly-bought-black-lives-matter-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

You shouldn't use Facebook then

Good point.

For future reference, please attribute all crap that you'd like to blame someone on the Right for to these sneaky Russians.

TYIA

WTF. I'd have thought that this forearm would have evolved enough by now that posting images would be acceptable. No?

WTF. I'd have thought that this forearm would have evolved enough by now that posting images would be acceptable. No?

We still don't have the sad banana emoticon :sadbanana:

or :facepalm:

Good point.

For future reference, please attribute all crap that you'd like to blame someone on the Right for to these sneaky Russians.

TYIA

Funny, a short time ago, according to our last President, the Russians were just ancient bogeymen used by the right to rile people up. That escalated quickly. One minute we're doing uranium deals with them, next thing you know they threaten our democracy.

Maybe so.

I know in my case, as maybe you'll recall, I went all summer into autumn not knowing who I was going to vote for. One thing that was always sure to p*ss me off was any BLM or tranny or kneeling nonsense. I focking despise all that.

For some reason - mebbe it's because I do this on an iPad - I don't even see the emoticons, and can only input them if I already know the BBCode for them. Tried all the settings; nothing.

1.You obviously have never been there.

2. It’s real name is Tomb of the Unknowns.

We have :doh:

For some reason - mebbe it's because I do this on an iPad - I don't even see the emoticons, and can only input them if I already know the BBCode for them. Tried all the settings; nothing.

For some reason this site identifies as a cross between a full site and mobile on the iPad. If you use a browser that lets you select the Mac version, you can get access to the emojis and the full editor. I like to use iCab Mobile.

ETA: It also works if you just select desktop site, too.

• Like 2

It is of course fantastic that yet another poster name got dusted off to add to the list of trump tards.

I know this particular forum consumes you but, you should get out more.

HTH friend.

• Like 1

I know this particular forum consumes you but, you should get out more.

HTH friend.

Gonna agree here. Wiff is becoming the new GF with his rants and posts

Who knows what this guy or anyone is actually protesting at this point, but protesting the military and/or specific military action by our govt. is not and shouldn't be off limits.

Who knows what this guy or anyone is actually protesting at this point, but protesting the military and/or specific military action by our govt. is not and shouldn't be off limits.

Absolutely. But time and place. During the playing of taps isn't that time and that's not the place.

Absolutely. But time and place. During the playing of taps isn't that time and that's not the place.

Certainly not something I would consider doing, but again, I don't know what's on his mind, and I don't really care.

I'm just saying that blind allegiance to our military and all they do isn't a requirement of US citizens.

If football players or anyone else wants to protest the military, so what?

Has anybody come forward to corroborate the story?