Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Mardi Gras Street Cam

A girl just set up a bar stool in the middle of the street with a sign that says "Nipple Glitter". Also there is a live "world wide" Karaoke cam, that has possibilities. :banana:

Holy cow that camera is clear.  Uusally these webcams can be grainy or fuzzy or just lame..not this one

We need to get Bunny out there with an FFToday sign, whenever he's conscious :cheers:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

We need to get Bunny out there with an FFToday sign, whenever he's conscious :cheers:

I want a sign that says Fock you NorthernVike . :pointstosky:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

A girl just set up a bar stool in the middle of the street with a sign that says "Nipple Glitter". Also there is a live "world wide" Karaoke cam, that has possibilities. :banana:

She is modeling her product now.  It is subtle, but as the temperature has risen, she has shed some clothing.  

1 minute ago, fricker66 said:

She is modeling her product now.  It is subtle, but as the temperature has risen, she has shed some clothing.  

It is exactly what I was just watching. Lol. 🤣

Only see a couple of fatties flash their teets.  :wall:

this is going to be better than that african water hole cam!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Just saw a fat chick show her boobs.

HT in New Orleans?

:D

The girl with the Nipple Glitter station is a real trooper. She was on the street at about 8:20am. She had the most attractive boob girl. She just took her top off and stood there. She got a good pelting of beads. Most boob showers have been corn-fed heffers, for sure. I have not idea if they turn on the lights at night or if the show is winding down. 

After watching for the past 11 hours, marty grass is overrated.   :(

• Thanks 1

I watched for 2 minutes. Fat white girl flopped out her droopers, got beads and walked away with flavor flav. :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

I watched for 2 minutes. Fat white girl flopped out her droopers, got beads and walked away with flavor flav. :lol:

If I can find anything to argue with you about on your assessment, I will get in touch. 

Some of those dipshits are focked up.  :cheers:

Bourbon street is pretty much empty. The karaoke club, however has about a dozen people still partying. A chick is butchering Ariana Grande, at four in the morning. 

shorepatrol pretty much tied a bow on this slice of Americana, in a two minute viewing. 😐

I still think that New Orleans is a destination that people should visit. But in the end, it's a shlthole. And I'm not even talking about Mardi Gras.

Go. See it. Leave. And never go back.

2 hours ago, sderk said:

I still think that New Orleans is a destination that people should visit. But in the end, it's a shlthole. And I'm not even talking about Mardi Gras.

Agreed...That entire street smells like piss.  Not lying. NO is gross....If you wanna see it to see it, I get that, but I have no desire to go back

I watched this last night and it was exactly how I always pictured Marti Gras - loud and packed with scum. 

15 hours ago, sderk said:

I've never been to New Orleans, which is weird since I grew up just upriver in Memphis. Just never made it over there. I'd like to one of these days. 

Mardi Gras isn't about Bourbon St and titties. That BS is for tourist. I'd show you what it's all about. 

I've got some new things to share since I'm single. A porker named after a Kinks song is my new love. I'll share tomorrow.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Mardi Gras isn't about Bourbon St and titties. That BS is for tourist. I'd show you what it's all about. 

I've got some new things to share since I'm single. A porker named after a Kinks song is my new love. I'll share tomorrow.

Your new love is named Low Budget??? 

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2019 at 5:53 AM, Alias Detective said:

What a focking dump.  Sorry bunny.  

Once, and only once, I went to Mardi Gras.  Unreal filth all over.

On 3/6/2019 at 6:30 AM, supermike80 said:

Agreed...That entire street smells like piss.  Not lying. NO is gross....If you wanna see it to see it, I get that, but I have no desire to go back

Some of the pics in this story are just that....

A 2014 analysis of how much income Mardi Gras brings to the city concluded that it generates more than 2 percent of New Orleans’s $21 billion gross domestic product. Cleanup-related expenses tallied in the study included more than $230,000 for workers, about $825,000 for equipment, plus other expenses, which brought the sanitation grand total to almost $1.5 million.

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Well, you’re not the world’s most passionate man.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I've never been to New Orleans, which is weird since I grew up just upriver in Memphis. Just never made it over there. I'd like to one of these days. 

Been there many times. New Orleans has a unique culture you won’t find anywhere else. It’s a terrific music and food city with enough interesting places to visit (garden district, cemetery tour, swamp tour etc.) to fill a really good 4-5 day trip. It’s also very spread out / unwalkable with no mass trans, incredibly poor and dirty with a wretched climate. 

Classic “great place to visit / glad I don’t live there” city. Almost moved there years ago and so happy I didn’t.

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

Been there many times. New Orleans has a unique culture you won’t find anywhere else. It’s a terrific music and food city with enough interesting places to visit (garden district, cemetery tour, swamp tour etc.) to fill a really good 4-5 day trip. It’s also very spread out / unwalkable with no mass trans, incredibly poor and dirty with a wretched climate. 

Classic “great place to visit / glad I don’t live there” city. Almost moved there years ago and so happy I didn’t.

Sounds just like the Trip Advisor description with a few tweaks. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Just hope "her" name isn't Lola! :shocking:

Father Christmas. 

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Does she have an adam's apple?

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When we were there a few years ago the mrs (36C) and I went on a plantation tour about an hour outside the city.If you're into history and the like I recommend it.

I love the city, food, culture, and history.  yeah...it's a little gritty.

On 3/6/2019 at 4:19 AM, sderk said:

Dumb. If you like to experience life outside of driving your metal coffins every day to work, it's a great place to live. More culture than any city I've ever been.

Mardi Gras is overrated. But the music, food, festivals, and people are what makes it special. 

• Like 1

I used to bang a stripper from Dallas named DeAnna when I traveled the southwest.  

I sent her a plane ticket to meet up with me in NO while I was there on biz.  We had a few wild nights experimenting with toys from the shops on bourbon st.  

I went on my way while she stayed around to strip, snort coke and gamble.  

She called me after a few days saying she was having the greatest time, begging me to come back. Said she’d won over $10K playing blackjack.  

I couldn’t get there anytime soon so I told her to call me when she got back to Dallas   

2 days later she called me again crying about how she’d lost the $10K plus all the money she’d made stripping.   I called a car service to pick her up and take her to the NO airport. 

I picked her up from the Dallas airport and took her sad ass home where she slept for 2 days straight.  

I banged her a couple more times then just stopped answering her calls.  

9 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Dumb. If you like to experience life outside of driving your metal coffins every day to work, it's a great place to live. More culture than any city I've ever been.

Mardi Gras is overrated. But the music, food, festivals, and people are what makes it special. 

No. It's a craphole. Define culture.