Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Private Email is bad...right?

https://thenextweb.com/politics/2017/01/26/trump-staffers-insecure-email-gmail/

So he and some staff still using private email...he may still be using his old unsecured Android phone.

But but but Hillary.

Im sure this will be met with the usual defend, deflect, and insults to give it a rest.

At some point, you jackasses will admit what a monumental mistake you made.

https://thenextweb.com/politics/2017/01/26/trump-staffers-insecure-email-gmail/

So he and some staff still using private email...he may still be using his old unsecured Android phone.

But but but Hillary.

Im sure this will be met with the usual defend, deflect, and insults to give it a rest.

At some point, you jackasses will admit what a monumental mistake you made.

It would take something monumental for trump fans to actually admit a mistake was made. Like I don't even know what. I don't even necessarily think it was a mistake. But for diehard fans to admit so, would take like, a self nuking or something I don't even know.

It would take something monumental for trump fans to actually admit a mistake was made. Like I don't even know what. I don't even necessarily think it was a mistake. But for diehard fans to admit so, would take like, a self nuking or something I don't even know.

Funny thing is...they say...give it up.

I (or anyone else) could easily start almost 10 threads a day on stupid (false) things he says or dumb things he does. This is what was warned of during the campaigns...but campaign mode never stopped. Not sure he realizes its over.

Funny thing is...they say...give it up.

I (or anyone else) could easily start almost 10 threads a day on stupid (false) things he says or dumb things he does. This is what was warned of during the campaigns...but campaign mode never stopped. Not sure he realizes its over.

you're so focking stupid. just shut up already

• Like 1

There ARE 10 trump threads a day :doh:

Also, while there are things he is doing I don't agree with and don't like I still believe he is better than Hillary. It'll take something monumental to convince me he's worse than her. But given the choice between the two I'll choose him every time. If you didn't want him winning then you shouldn't have let Hillary rig the democratic primary

There ARE 10 trump threads a day :doh:

Also, while there are things he is doing I don't agree with and don't like I still believe he is better than Hillary. It'll take something monumental to convince me he's worse than her. But given the choice between the two I'll choose him every time. If you didn't want him winning then you shouldn't have let Hillary rig the democratic primary

The whole blaming it all on Hillary winning the dem primary is still one of the dumbest argument by the Trump crowd here.

The whole blaming it all on Hillary winning the dem primary is still one of the dumbest argument by the Trump crowd here.

My statement still stands. Didn't want him winning? Should've had another candidate. That and the whole blaming the white male race for everything and calling them a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe if they didn't agree with what somebody was saying

• Like 1

My statement still stands. Didn't want him winning? Should've had another candidate. That and the whole blaming the white male race for everything and calling them a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe if they didn't agree with what somebody was saying

I agree, basically any Joe Blow democrat would have beaten Trump. Maybe not Bernie, but some normal youngish guy. Hilary was the perfect storm for a result like this.

He's stupid for doing this. He and the rest of government officials shouldn't be doing this. Not for the hypocrisy of their actions, but for the mere fact that what they are discussing will be at risk for attack.

But, while on this topic, for the love of God when will people come to realization that setting up a server and having a non-government email account are two entirely different things. Like, not even in the same focking hemisphere.

Okay idiot I'm going to try and say this so you can understand. It is 100% okay to have a private email server. It's okay to have a hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc... email address.

Here is what is NOT okay. Using those accounts for government business.

That is what got Hillary in trouble. Do you understand?

• Like 1

Okay idiot I'm going to try and say this so you can understand. It is 100% okay to have a private email server. It's okay to have a hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc... email address.

Did you type it slow enough for Sho Nuff to understand??

• Like 1

But she hid it in a closet, dude. It's not like anyone knew it was there so at least she was careful with it. This Trump guy, Christ, I bet he wouldn't think to hide it in a closet.

I can see I'm going to have to explain to you twitter is not a US government app so you don't have to use a government email to use it? In fact using a government email would probably be bad.

To be honest...

I don't think any government official should have any private email account either (Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo, etc). Too much liability in my eyes.

The government should honestly provide them with private secure email accounts for their personal business.

• Like 1

I have a work email and a personal email.

I use my personal email for personal stuff and my work email for work stuff.

What I don't do is talk about my companies financials on my personal email.

All this is common sense.

I voted for Bernie.

That was last minute as I went in to the polls and decided to get the Dem ticket. Had I gone R I would have voted Kasich.

None of which has anything to do with the conversation at hand and is a weak ass copout by those who support this jackhole.

He used his Gmail to set up the POTUS twitter account. What he says on there is government business.

And you think none of those people are conducting any government business through those emails? Are you that focking naive?

I can see I'm going to have to explain to you twitter is not a US government app so you don't have to use a government email to use it? In fact using a government email would probably be bad.

I can see that Im going to have to explain to you that when he posts as POTUS...its an official statemnt of the President of the United Stats.

That he is also using his unsecured phone (allegedly)...do you think its just personal stuff he is doing through that?

Its ok to call him out...he probably won't come get you.

To be honest...

I don't think any government official should have any private email account either (Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo, etc). Too much liability in my eyes.

The government should honestly provide them with private secure email accounts for their personal business.

People are allowed to have their own private lives, but I do kind of agree with you. I just don't think it's practical. If you're shady enough to defraud the government a law saying you can't have a private email address won't stop you. Besides the NSA sees everything

Complete and total melt down. Love it.

• Like 1

I'm with you in theory, but we are in new terrain with this guy. In his case, Twitter is a tool being used in terms of governing.

Simple scenario. Buy stock. Hack Trump's twitter and talk positively about the company. Stock jumps. Sell stock. Move to Sweden. Profit.

Plus, Trump is probably DMing world leaders on twitter and sending Snapchats to Putin. Some big tittty girl will have pee pee snaps of Trump within a month.

I can see that Im going to have to explain to you that when he posts as POTUS...its an official statemnt of the President of the United Stats.

That he is also using his unsecured phone (allegedly)...do you think its just personal stuff he is doing through that?

Its ok to call him out...he probably won't come get you.

Twitter is not government software so he shouldn't use a government email address. It's pretty simple.

What did Obama use? The answer doesn't really matter because nobody cares, the faux outrage from you and the left is pretty funny though.

And you think none of those people are conducting any government business through those emails? Are you that focking naive?

I follow you are making things up with zero support that it happens that way.

Twitter is not government software so he shouldn't use a government email address. It's pretty simple.

What did Obama use? The answer doesn't really matter because nobody cares, the faux outrage from you and the left is pretty funny though.

In this case, the reason we care is obvious.

Anything Obama posted went through several filters and was usually past news anyway. Trump watches tv shows that get him worked up and randomly fires off proclamations on a whim attacking private citizens he doesn't like, announcing new taxes, and threatening corporations and immediately changing the fortunes of billions in stock values.

• Like 1

Complete and total melt down. Love it.

You keep thinking that pointing things out is a meltdown. You will continue to be wrong.

The twitter part is funny...Im more concerned with the fact that he is still using that unsecured phone.

I follow you are making things up with zero support that it happens that way.

Its my opinion they are not keeping it all personal on such accounts.

You presented the PP stuff as fact...nice try...but really weak on substance.

Its my opinion they are not keeping it all personal on such accounts.

You presented the PP stuff as fact...nice try...but really weak on substance.

You are the guy who started a thread about how the GOP was focked before the election even happened so your opinion isn't really worth that much.

• Like 1

You are the guy who started a thread about how the GOP was focked before the election even happened so your opinion isn't really worth that much.

This has what to do with anything?

BTW...also funny at the beginning of the whole Trump phenom...Republicans on this site wanted the Party blown up. That was a big draw to Trump...blowing it all up.

Now...that seems to be way on the back burner. Lets blow up the media...and 1st Amendment first.

I think his Presidency will hurt the GOP. Those that distance themselves from him and oppose him will be forming whats next (bonus if its a fiscally conservative side...as his proposals are going to cost a ton).

Nailed it

Classic

You keep thinking that pointing things out is a meltdown. You will continue to be wrong.

So why are you trying in vain to point out that it is wrong now but defended Hillary? It's comical. Please, by all means, keep going. I love the hypocrisy and unvaliant attempts by you and others to compare the two when they are not.

As far as me being wrong, I know I'm right as long as I see your feeble attempts and plain flat out ignorance, hatred, and partisan possay illogical denial that often displays your kind.

You're a weenie. And I will enjoy watching your pathetic attempts to argue any and all things Trump for the. Next eight years. It's the gift that will keep on giving. Thank you.

• Like 1

To be honest...

Yeah but the person on the receiving end of an email doesn't have a secure account.

I think people are missing the point here. The reason that personal accounts are theoretically bad is that they can be hacked.

If there is a Tweet at 3am from POTUS that is totally ludicrous, how do we know if it is a hack or just business as usual? Think about that for a moment.

My statement still stands. Didn't want him winning? Should've had a better run GOP.

Let's face it, the GOP focked up too. Anybody should have been able to beat the Dems.

ACA is hated and awful, HRC is too.

GOP could have landed any one of the 843 candidates that took the stage, but THAT's the problem.

The GOP threw out a clown car and the legitimate candidates pirhannahed each other.

- Leaving the door open for the biggest clown to take the middle ring.

Anybody who thinks the GOP is happy to have Trump as their mascot is delusional.

But they know they have to line up to try and keep the guy from running the country

and our / their reputation into the ground. (See: Torture stance, Denigrating the Intel

Community, focusing on crowd size, SNL, Take the Oil, etc.)

I bet the mid-terms are a focking blood bath. At this point GOP is just hoping they can

mitigate the damage and keep the guy from running completely off the rails.

OH - And when things do go to hell? TrumpCo has already lined up the bad guy -

the "opposition party" - The Big Mean Media.

I think people are missing the point here. The reason that personal accounts are theoretically bad is that they can be hacked.

If there is a Tweet at 3am from POTUS that is totally ludicrous, how do we know if it is a hack or just business as usual? Think about that for a moment.

Valid concern but how fast do you think that will be known? One minute? Maybe two?

And it's twitter, not state secrets.

Social Media - Govt officials is a new concern. But how this thread was conceived and presented is ridiculous.