Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

My dad just passed away

Sorry bud. You know that he is now with your brother and they are having a focking blast up there. Celebrate life Chad. Remember him with positive thoughts and celebrate his life. Do not mourn for him. He is in a better place. Peace and Love. God is good. Listen to "I can only Imagine" by Mercy Me. Great comfort song about a guy who lost his father.

T&P's man. :(

:banana:

If my dad died I'd be lost. I'm 31 years old but he's still my best friend.

I'm not a religious man but my thoughts are with you buddy.

I've got a tear in my eye thinking about it, as I lost my dad 21 years ago. You clearly have a very close family, so I'm sure this is especially hard, but that same family can help each other through this. If you haven't had a good cry yet, go to your wife's shoulder and do it. I mean a good cry. I know we rag on you for the alcohol, but I didn't get mine out until the day before the funeral, and a few beers were involved.

;) Two funerals, a wedding, and a baby, life's been a roller coaster for you for the last couple of years. Sorry for your loss.

sorry, dude.

my mom is not doing very well, so i can relate. :blink:

:headbanger: Two funerals, a wedding, and a baby, life's been a roller coaster for you for the last couple of years. Sorry for your loss.

3 funeral's, my dad's dad passed away in May. My dad was 48 for whoever asked.

P's. Sorry :banana: As meaningless as it is, you're one of my favorite posters. It genuinely sucks to hear this, you've been through so much. Hang in there.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss Chad. Thoughts and prayers my friend... :banana:

Hey, man. Sorry to hear that buddy.

Positive thoughts are being sent your way.

T&Ps for your loss.

I can't imagine losing a father who was only 48 (My dad was 48 when I was born). If you believe in Heaven, then I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that he's in a much, much better place now.

If you're religious, then I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that he's in a much, much better place now.

And you know this how?

:( sorry to hear about that, chad...

and same for the others who have posted that theyve lost someone...

sometimes..this is a hrsh way to remind us to love those alive a lil more..

Sorry bud. You know that he is now with your brother and they are having a focking blast up there. Celebrate life Chad. Remember him with positive thoughts and celebrate his life. Do not mourn for him. He is in a better place. Peace and Love. God is good. Listen to "I can only Imagine" by Mercy Me. Great comfort song about a guy who lost his father.

+1

I know you will visit the bench, my brother.

Damn more death in the Geek Club family. Sorry to hear it. As have I, you've had a rough one (I still have a hard time thinking about the loss of a brother) - my "old man" was 45 when he had a fatal heart attack as well - to fuckin g young for that sh1t.

As you know it gets better one day at a time. Good luck kid, we're there for ya :mad:

sorry to hear that cmh.

my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.