Sign in to follow this  
DJ McNasty

Do you walk around with a Bluetooth earpiece?

I understand when something like that could be useful and of great help. But for Gods sake, those fockers should be outlawed and banned from public use!! :clap:

I know someone who wears one all the time. She has had it on EVERY time I have seen her. :clap:

I understand when something like that could be useful and of great help. But for Gods sake, those fockers should be outlawed and banned from public use!! :lol:

:clap:

While I might be able to actually benefit from using one, I agree that they look ridiculous. I think that the people that wear them all of the time want to pretend that they are important. :clap:

I have the one that (looks like) is a mini Razor (only for driving-since I take alot of calls on the drive into work) but the focker wont stay on my ear. WTF - I end up having to hold it hence eliminating the "hands free" - I HATE the focking thing. It habgs off and makes me look like a tool.

:banana:

I have one in both ears right now. I plan to walk around shortly. I'm very important.

:banana:

Anytime I see someone with the earpiece in, I am now going to picture that they also have one of these. lmao :P

I recommend against the pre-owned ones on ebay

I recommend against the pre-owned ones on ebay

If I buy it at the store do I get to ty in on (in) first ?

I have the Motorola HT820 headphones. I use them when i am jogging so i can listen to mp3s and take calls. I am not very important and they are so big that I look like Princess Leia.

I have the Motorola HT820 headphones. I use them when i am jogging so i can not hear cars coming. I am not very important and they are so small that I look like Jabba the Hutt with headphones.

hth

If I buy it at the store do I get to ty in on (in) first ?

pullease, they have demos!

Guest Davaco

only when iam not talking to someone. I like to look important :banana:

I just encountered a man at the grocery store with one of these things in his ear. He was a real jerk too. It seemed like I was running into him on every aisle and he kept cutting in front of me without even saying "Excuse me"... just looking stupid and 'acting' important with this big thing in his ear. I felt like running him into the shelves of soup as though I didn't even see him. <_<

:endofrant:

I just encountered a man at the grocery store with one of these things in his ear. He was a real jerk too. It seemed like I was running into him on every aisle and he kept cutting in front of me without even saying "Excuse me"... just looking stupid and 'acting' important with this big thing in his ear. I felt like running him into the shelves of soup as though I didn't even see him. :banana:

:endofrant:

Damn...Someone needs a timeout <_<

Or a good d1cking :bandana:

Damn...Someone needs a timeout <_<

Or a good d1cking :bandana:

Yup..., he sure could have used one of each. :banana:

I have a bluetooth for my phone. I wear it at work all day, and I use it on my way home. Generally that's the only time, and while I used to make fun of people that had them, it is really convenient.

I have a bluetooth for my phone. I wear it at work all day, and I use it on my way home. Generally that's the only time, and while I used to make fun of people that had them, it is really convenient.

C'mon! You are one of those guys...take a moment and get yourself together and take it off along with your Members Only jacket. You are a DORK!

C'mon! You are one of those guys...take a moment and get yourself together and take it off along with your Members Only jacket. You are a DORK!

You sound awfully bitter and angry about this. I'm not sure exactly why though.

I use it at work, as I often need to access files while on the phone with clients.

I use it on the way home, as it's illegal to talk on a cell in New Jersey while driving.

It's not like I sit around at home talking on this thing.

You sound awfully bitter and angry about this. I'm not sure exactly why though.

I use it at work, as I often need to access files while on the phone with clients.

I use it on the way home, as it's illegal to talk on a cell in New Jersey while driving.

It's not like I sit around at home talking on this thing.

Doesn't matter. If you look in the box it came in there will be a bumper sticker that says "I'm a focking dork".

I've posted this before, but since you brought it up...

Check me out with my futuristic mobile phone accessory that I purchased for $49.95. I'm so important that I have to wear it even when I'm not driving or otherwise using my hands. When you are making deals, sometimes you have to gesture, and it is those moments in which the earpiece is the difference between just sounding like an inconsiderate cocknob and fully committing to the role with every fiber of your being.

When you average turds get a call, you have to dig in your pockets and hold your phone to your ear, but not me. I just tap my earpiece and start talking. I look like a crazy person because the absence of anyone with whom to make eye contact just leaves me staring at various things around the room, talking loudly in sentence fragments. If you are stupid enough to think I am screaming at you about the cable guy not showing up on time, I will give you a dirty look for eavesdropping on my 120 decibel conversation. You don't understand the gravity of the things I have to deal with every day and you have to earn the right to identify with me.

Nothing is more important to me than the possibility of a phone call. Some of us can't even stop being popular long enough to eat. My earpiece blinks and wiggles with every bite of my Montana Fajita platter at Applebee's when I have time to take my family somewhere nice. My son might be telling me that he made the varsity football team and I could get a call and give him the international signal for "you aren't that important" by holding one finger in the air while pointing to my totally badass plasti-chrome earpiece with the other and averting my eyes.

I will probably excuse myself from the table to talk by the salad bar where it is quieter. I don't worry, because everyone around me forgives me when they see how powerful I am, issuing orders to a subordinate who may or may not exist or laughing loudly with one of my many hilarious friends.

Go ahead; just try to get past me to get some dessert. The soft-serve ice cream area just became my situation room, b|tch. When I'm on the 'tooth, the world is at once irrelevant and revolving around me. I am oblivious to the fact that I am blocking the entrance to the restroom because your tiny bladder is not the issue here. I'll stand in the doorway of the elevator and not move when it opens because Bluetooth supersedes linear time, obscures the laws of physics, and tramples the testicles of etiquette. Maybe you'll understand that when I give you the stink eye for touching me. Do you have any idea who I am?

I get laid all the time and I talk about bangin' chicks. You know it. I'll talk to my boy Sticky from college about how that chick was all over me and I don't care who knows it, but I've always wanted to nail a Portuguese broad because I heard they know more tricks than a monkey on a hundred yards of grapevine. I'll tell him I tore that b|tch's ass UP in a Janitor's closet at the Hyatt- good thing I never take the earpiece out or there would have been an unnecessary pause in the best pipin' she ever had when my mom called. Oh, are you offended? You seem to be forgetting that you don't exist when the 'tooth reigns supreme.

Yes, of course I use words like 'fock' and '######' in my frequent conversations with dignitaries and potentates. It's not my problem if you choose to take your small children to a public area where I might have to tell the Pope how to fix his "focking bitchass shitcake wh0re of a fax machine" really loudly. Sometimes he pisses me off, man. You need to put the interests of the free world ahead of the well-being of your stupid kid. It's a g0ddamn Bluetooth jungle, champ. You can adapt or die.

Me and my Earpiece are a force to be reckoned with, and I reckon you ain't got the stones. You feel that breeze? There's an awesome-front moving in by the name of "me", and there's a high pressure system coming right behind it, so speed-on before you get peed-on, son.

Hell yes, I wear it on airplane flights. Nothing is hotter to the stewardess than the guy in 24C toothin' it up like a mad pimp. Maybe you aren't rad enough to use your phone while flying, but I have a special space phone and I might have tell someone in Milwaukee how to diffuse a dirty bomb or tell Secretary Greenspan how much to raise prime from 40,000 feet over Utah. People like me can't afford take the kind of chances you can.

The blinking blue light is Morse code for "one maxed-out hombre," and you just got learned, bitches.

http://www.atlantaillustrated.com/blogs/bl...lantablog02.asp

NO!..I would like to take it out of the persons ear, rub it all over my bare nutsack, and then give it back...Have a nice day!

my brother-in-law the schmoozer salesman has one. he acts like he's in front of a mirror striking a pose whenever he has the damn thing on. which is all the time. christmas dinner. thanksgiving.

evidence that they're stupid.

end of discussion.

I understand when something like that could be useful and of great help. But for Gods sake, those fockers should be outlawed and banned from public use!! :cheers:

acreed... if you have one and you are using it in the car that is one thing... but when you are out in public you look like you're taking orders for micky D's drive through.

that and people that use the "chirp" feature should be shot... that thing is so fockin loud it's unbelievable why not just call the fockin person instead of pretending like your cell phone is a walkie-talkie with a loud a$$ bird tied to it.

working in a restaurant i see all the "important" business people with them during lunch break.

While I might be able to actually benefit from using one, I agree that they look ridiculous. I think that the people that wear them all of the time want to pretend that they are important. :lol:

+1

I have a bluetooth headset that I listen to music through my phone with. It's a 2 ear headset and if the phone rings, I can answer it without touching the phone. I only wear it on the train and subway, I never wear it in the car, at home or anywhere else.

I use it in the car, or sometimes at my PC.

I have a hedset I use at work for my regular phone, mainly because people (esp the wife) call me and talk about stupid sh!t, constantly. So I can keep working and listen to their drivel.

In the car its just safer.

I saw one focktool with it on during christmas mass.

I wanted to to punch him in the side of the head, and ram that thing through his brain :wub:

I have a bluetooth headset that I listen to music through my phone with. It's a 2 ear headset and if the phone rings, I can answer it without touching the phone. So when someone calls us for a ride I can send Judd Hirsh or Tony Danza out to pick them up.

:wub: :dunno:

I have a bluetooth headset that I listen to music through my phone with. It's a 2 ear headset

how much ?