Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Sose

FF Today

I've been at this site a couple years. Are there any long term guys out there? Has FFT gone soft?

I remember more insightful commentary and more analytical studs in the past. Now it seems like a bunch of rooks and looky loos.

Anyone else get that feeling or have some historical to give me on this?

:doublethumbsup:

Not sure when I missed the playoffs in any league I have been in since posting on this site. I have won many including some high $$$ leagues, low $$$ leagues and free leagues.

:overhead:

Whats a looky loos?

I hope I am not one, because it doesn't sound too good

Sharks. Pfft. What a lame animal. I remember the day I jumped off a boat into shark infested waters. I managed to eat 7 sharks and pummel another 38 into a state of retardation. I use the skull of a shark as a keychain. Sharks are overrated.

Guest JahRasta311
Sharks. Pfft. What a lame animal. I remember the day I jumped off a boat into shark infested waters. I managed to eat 7 sharks and pummel another 38 into a state of retardation. I use the skull of a shark as a keychain. Sharks are overrated.

You never did all that. :pointstosky:

Been coming here for a while now. 7th year into my redraft and i won it 3 times.

I lost SA, Fitz and Gates for a good amount of games last season..my 1st 3 picks...but the articles, projections, forums and little tidbits..i was able to target some guys that came through. Would not have happend if i didnt come here. I also won my league last year too

I've been at this site a couple years. Are there any long term guys out there? Has FFT gone soft?

I remember more insightful commentary and more analytical studs in the past. Now it seems like a bunch of rooks and looky loos.

Anyone else get that feeling or have some historical to give me on this?

:mad:

You never did all that. :thumbsdown:

I keep a few sharks in my bathtub. Whenever I need an energy drink, I blugeon one into unconsciousness, stuff it into my blender, maybe add some tomato juice and a couple of olives, and fire it up. Tastes like chicken.

you are not your emoticons.

you are not a delicate flower.

you are not an individual snowflake.

I've been around a while...just don't have much to say! FFToday is one of the best fantasy sites on the net...in fact I am doing my best to develope a site of my own because of what FFToday has accomplished over the years.

I like this site and vistit almost every day, I may not post on the forum, but I am always around. Great content and people!

"I've been at this site a couple years. Are there any long term guys out there? Has FFT gone soft?

I remember more insightful commentary and more analytical studs in the past. Now it seems like a bunch of rooks and looky loos. "

Its ALWAYS been that way. Full of a mix of vets, noobs, homers, wierdos, etc.

Yet, it's always been the best place for Fantasy football discussion. You just need to learn how to dig out the quality postings and analysis and overlook the constant homeristic bickering, childish name calling, etc. Unless you like that kind of thing, and a lot here do.

Guest _my_2_cents_

separate the wheat from the chaff and you'll be ok.

Unfortunately sometimes the chaff has a nasty habit of following people around into topics and starting pissing contests on a semi-regular basis.

Verdict: FFToday has not jumped the shark, but the Fonz is wearing a wet suit and they're warming up the boat.

:unsure:

There are more idiots here than ever....

and where is Bouve?

I miss the incessant dolphin sackriding.

I couldn't agree with you more. Another owner in one of my leagues is also a member on this site, and I think it was just last night that we had this discussion. With message boards it's always a crap shoot as to what sort of responses you'll get, but this year there certainly has been an influx of posts being made to increase post totals, duplicate threads and hostile posts. It's not the same as it used to be that's for sure, but I still feel it's the best source for Fantasy Football information.

I think my join date and the fact i am posting here says something about the site overall

we all agree you are delusional.

I've been here for a while and still going strong. Compiler changed my life. When I hear about people plunking down to "Dominate" their draft, I can only pray that they never find this site and start using Compiler/DB. The forums are good for info, but there isn't much going on. business will pick up by the time the first preseason game rolls around. Plus, most people's drafts won't happen til the first or second week of August to start.

One October afternoon back in 2001, I Google searched for some FF information and stumbled upon FFToday. At the time, it was the first message board I'd ever seen, let alone post in. I had some stupid question I wanted to ask so I signed up. "GobbleDog" was only supposed to last one day.

Nearly 6 years later and I'm still pick'n my banjo. :music_guitarred:

One October afternoon back in 2001, I Google searched for some FF information and stumbled upon FFToday. At the time, it was the first message board I'd ever seen, let alone post in. I had some stupid question I wanted to ask so I signed up. "GobbleDog" was only supposed to last one day.

:wipesawaytear:

Atta boy Gobbler. still fighting the good fight.

Been here for awhile. Not soo much since the kido came along. Did Moose K get banned or did he just start his own site? Anyone know the name of it. That dude was money.

but this year there certainly has been an influx of posts being made to increase post totals, duplicate threads and hostile posts. It's not the same as it used to be that's for sure, but I still feel it's the best source for Fantasy Football information.

It's always been that way.

You can either be a part of a milquetoast, collectively bland site that will assure you a last place finish in your league and for your family to be ashamed of you...or be a part of this train wreck.

It's always been that way.

You can either be a part of a milquetoast, collectively bland site that will assure you a last place finish in your league and for your family to be ashamed of you...or be a part of this train wreck.

oooohhhh I love the sound of crunching metal, do you?

I keep a few sharks in my bathtub. Whenever I need an energy drink, I blugeon one into unconsciousness, stuff it into my blender, maybe add some tomato juice and a couple of olives, and fire it up. Tastes like chicken.

Shark actually tastes a little like beef... but good attempt.

Guest _my_2_cents_
I couldn't agree with you more. Another owner in one of my leagues is also a member on this site, and I think it was just last night that we had this discussion. With message boards it's always a crap shoot as to what sort of responses you'll get, but this year there certainly has been an influx of posts being made to increase post totals, duplicate threads and hostile posts. It's not the same as it used to be that's for sure, but I still feel it's the best source for Fantasy Football information.

what's sad about that is when long time members with generally interesting insight to offer the community get so sick of the smart-ass one liner substance-free and/or racist crap that floods virtually every topic that they start being more antagonistic towards those people...and get themselves suspended for it.

Then all that's left are the smart-ass substance free losers.

Harder and harder to find that wheat I referred to above.

I've uh, seen that on some message boards in the past and I'm uh, guessing it's happened here too.

:bandana:

FFT will have " jumped the Shark " when it actually becomes accessible during game days ! :mad: