Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Single BBW mom looking to connect with good guy - 36

:D

4:20 is a reference to smoking pot. I'm not sure how it got started, but its a pretty well-known reference. You've really never heard that before?

no never and i'm black from the ghetto.

maybe it's not an east coast term?

i've never heard it, not once.

no never and i'm black from the ghetto.

maybe it's not an east coast term?

i've never heard it, not once.

That's surprising. I'm from BFE and people always talk about 4:20. Apparently thats when stoners are supposed to light up. Isnt it also Hiter's birthday or something?

That's surprising. I'm from BFE and people always talk about 4:20. Apparently thats when stoners are supposed to light up. Isnt it also Hiter's birthday or something?

Yeah it is. When Columbine happened there was speculation the shoothers either chose 4/20 as an ode to stoners or ode to Hitler. Once their admiration of Hitler surfaced, that settled it.

Think I first heard 4:20 in a Sublime song.

According to wiki:

The origin of the term stems from a story about a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California, United States in 1971. The teens would meet after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the Louis Pasteur statue.

According to an April, 2009, article on the Huffington Post, the group called itself the Waldos because its members hung out by a wall after school. Writer Ryan Grim, citing interviews with anonymous Waldos, claims that the group met by the statue at 4:20 p.m. to begin a search for a crop of unguarded cannabis growing near Point Reyes that they had heard about. They never found the stash, Grim writes, but smoked plenty of marijuana while looking for it.

Sorry guys, I had some real life crap to do last night, and didn't get around to starting the jihad.

And no, this isn't going to be a jihad of one. I plan to post everything she writes here, and take suggestions for the funny from the peanut gallery, and cobble together a composite reply.

I think using a pic of Sux is a wonderful idea. Hey sux, you got any particularly good pics you want us to use? Maybe one with you and the kittehs?

And sorry for assuming she was black, I thought BBW meant something like "SWF" or something.

Anyway, you have all day to help craft our opening. I say we start it off normal, and gradually build the weird, and see how far we can get her before she cuts us loose. And I was thinking that perhaps at some point down the road, maybe some cyber/nudie photos would be in order.

Should be fun, but it will be better with everyone's help, so let's hear some suggestions.

I had never heard of 4.20 either. I researched it...and it says 4 is for "D" the 4th letter of the alphabet, and 20 is for "T" the 20th letter.

DT= Dope Time.

:music_guitarred:

I had never heard of 4.20 either. I researched it...and it says 4 is for "D" the 4th letter of the alphabet, and 20 is for "T" the 20th letter.

DT= Dope Time.

:thumbsup:

I had never bothered to think of that. Then again, it's obviously a stoner thing.

h-h-he-hey man...check this ouuuuuut.

Boston guy? Check

Looks at personals on Craigslit? Check

Likes both women and tranny's? Check

Me thinks edjr may have set up that med student dude. :thumbsup:

WTF does BBF represent? Black Bisexual Woman

No, I didn't read the posts.

i think the person that responds to her should be a black man.

imo, it would be more believable and would add more hilarity to the situation.

That works for me.

Titans, as a lawyer, is any of this illegal?

I can't think of any reason why it would be.

Even if it were, good luck finding any agency who has the time to waste pursuing it.

And I think our guy should have a kid. Maybe half black half messican. Baby mamma is bad news, out of the picture, drugs, etc.

What do you think?

I bet some of you are even unaware that 3 weeks ago some dude met a chick for an "erotic massage" from craigslist and he robbed her in Rhode Island than 2 weeks ago he met another one in a hotel and he killed her.

CL is a great place to meet people :dunno:

Two things that can't be zipped:

1) Her Pants and

2) Her pic files.

:dunno:

DT= Dope Time.

:dunno:

I think kutulu's link is the correct one. I heard the phrase years ago and understood it originated by a group of pot heads who smoked it up at 4:20 everyday and used it for their code.

this is so sad. i mean really really really sad. for so many reasons.

:thumbsdown:

ps. i am 5'0" and at my heaviest i was 150 and looked like a porker!!

pps. i always thought BBW was big black woman too... oops

Disagree. SUX pic is perfect. Not very good looking but not ugly, certainly better than anything she's been with. We could even use his real profile with a couple small changes. Instead of mechanic, we make him a lead mechanic or head mechanic for a large trucking company like Mayflower (which is all subcontractors in reality but you get the idea). Have him make a good living, but not great. Say, $76,000 plus undisclosed bonus's. Cat lover, and I love the idea of a kid by a druggie. A girl, cared for by his loving aunt. Lonely, family oriented type guy, trying this for the first time. Doesn't get out much and would love to have a situation where there was someone with another kid who could take care of both while he works his ass off to support them. Lazy, fat ###### will be boated before the bait hits the water.

Disagree. SUX pic is perfect. Not very good looking but not ugly, certainly better than anything she's been with. We could even use his real profile with a couple small changes. Instead of mechanic, we make him a lead mechanic or head mechanic for a large trucking company like Mayflower (which is all subcontractors in reality but you get the idea). Have him make a good living, but not great. Say, $76,000 plus undisclosed bonus's. Cat lover, and I love the idea of a kid by a druggie. A girl, cared for by his loving aunt. Lonely, family oriented type guy, trying this for the first time. Doesn't get out much and would love to have a situation where there was someone with another kid who could take care of both while he works his ass off to support them. Lazy, fat ###### will be boated before the bait hits the water.

You sound like a group of punks sitting at home on a sat night talking about all the cool stuff you're gonna go do but end up

waiting to see a bewb on showtime drinking root beer. farking do it

Wow, that seems pretty sinister to me. :doublethumbsup:

Should we make Sux local, or a long distance relationship?

Sorry guys, I'll start it tonight. Somebody find me a good Sux pic please.

Fatties always think I'm hot, feel free to use mine too. :cheers:

Fatties always think I'm hot, feel free to use mine too. :cheers:

We'll use yours and newbies later, when we are answering gay ads.

We're gonna need a pic of the kid too. Anybody got a cute kid pic?

'Let Da Big Dog Eat' [/b] date='May 5 2009, 11:54 PM' post='3952429']

Good grief! Didn't someone out these 2 asshats as being the same person? Like just this past week. :lol:

:doublethumbsup:

BBW= big beautiful women. I should know, I have done the scene.

Good grief! Didn't someone out these 2 asshats as being the same person? Like just this past week. :wave:

:D

Thank you gutterslut

We'll use yours and newbies later, when we are answering gay ads.

We're gonna need a pic of the kid too. Anybody got a cute kid pic?

Bump for the ethical lawyer. C'mon humiliate her, bring the funny :music_guitarred:

Bump for the ethical lawyer. C'mon humiliate her, bring the funny :music_guitarred:

Everybody hates lawyers...until they need one.

Everybody hates lawyers...until they need one.

:music_guitarred:

Bump for the ethical lawyer. C'mon humiliate her, bring the funny :doublethumbsup:

You may need to take a course on professional ethics vs. personal morals. It might be way over your head, but it would help you in this sort of debate where you look like an ass. :dunno:

You may need to take a course on professional ethics vs. personal morals. It might be way over your head, but it would help you in this sort of debate where you look like an ass. :unsure:

^_^

That's gonna leave a mark. :lol:

You may need to take a course on professional ethics vs. personal morals. It might be way over your head, but it would help you in this sort of debate where you look like an ass. :unsure:

Rack.