Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Let me test a theory with you guys

Is there a single guy out there that would disagree with the following statement:

"If it weren't for wimmens in the workplace, no way in HELL would there be monthly (or whatever) 'cake and ice cream parties' for birthdays in the office."

...and it's usually the dimmer-witted support-staff types too - who take it WAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

Is there a single guy out there that would disagree with the following statement:

"If it weren't for wimmens in the workplace, no way in HELL would there be monthly (or whatever) 'cake and ice cream parties' for birthdays in the office."

...and it's usually the dimmer-witted support-staff types too - who take it WAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

There wouldn't be sex in the workplace either except for places like SF and Houston.

There wouldn't be sex in the workplace either except for places like SF and Houston.

There are millions of men in the US Navy who would sternly :nono: at you if they could read. :mad:

It's the wimmens who plan this shiit. Guys just want to know when to show up.

It's the wimmens who plan this shiit. Guys just want to know when to show up.

Gotta admit, I'm not so much into cake and ice cream anymore. Plan a happy hour, have a potluck / appetizer thingy - fine.

I worked in this Warehouse driving lift trucks moving appliances. Manly man job.

The gay dude that worked in the office came up with "Food day" :rolleyes: where everybody had to bring in some dish and we would have this big feast.

He made this gigantic thing of banana pudding that everyone was too scared to touch. :lol:

He cried. :lol: :lol:

I worked in this Warehouse driving lift trucks moving appliances. Manly man job.

The gay dude that worked in the office came up with "Food day" :rolleyes: where everybody had to bring in some dish and we would have this big feast.

He made this gigantic thing of banana pudding that everyone was too scared to touch. :lol:

Banana goo pudding. :lol:

You guys are a bunch of asssholes. Banana pudding is delicious.

:D

poty

You guys are a bunch of asssholes. Banana pudding is delicious.

There were no bowls or spoons, you were expected to catch the pudding with your mouth as it sprayed out of the banana.

Completely agree. You can also add the retarded white elephant gift abortion they insist on doing every Christmas. :wall:

Men used to be able to joke around a bit, bust some balls, occasionally have a sunny moment at a dreary, overcast, hellish day at work. Maybe hang up a calender with busty bikini girls. Curse. Tell a dirty joke. Beer or two on Friday afternoon just before the shift ends.

Then women came on board, and they have no sense of humor and run to Human Resources and sue people. So, men had to shut up and accept that the entire day was going to suck, and then they got to go home to a nagging wife and screaming kids and dirty house and that was going to suck too.

Women ruin everything.

I agree, the guys wouldn't celebrate anything if it weren't for the women. But I kinda like it, because they get some good treats for birthdays and such :thumbsup:

Here's the downside. One of them insists on adding a verse to the end of of "Happy Birthday", and none of the guys will participate in the added verse:

So today is your birthday

Or so I've been told

What a wonderful feeling

You're one more year old

On the cake there will be candles

And presents for you

And the whole world is singing

Happy Birthday to You

:mad: :wall:

I've been DJing for almost 10 years now.

99 times out of 100, people that want Birthday announcements or Anniversay/Wedding announcements are girls or f@gs.

The one time a guy wants a shout out, it's because he heard someone else get their name yelled out and they want to embarrass their friend.

Girls are attention whores, just look at how many stupid broads wear "bachelorette" bullshit on their bachelorette party.

Girls are attention whores, just look at how many stupid broads wear "bachelorette" bullshit on their bachelorette party.

Fixed

For fock's sake, somebody started a scam that broads that use their fat thighs to spit a new litter into this world are expected to receive a gift, a push present.

The gift is called child support, you mouth hug giving monster. What else do they want? Flowers and a knick knack every time they pry their chubby thighs open and give you the privilege of spilling hot soup on their belly button? Fock.

:lol: Right! :lol:

Kutulu would have been face down in that shiot for hours.

Somehow I came to work one day back in October and on my office door there was sign that said: "You've been Boo'd! with a bucket full of candy at my doorstep. I noticed throughout the month other offices and cubicles were getting "boo'd" too. Apparently I was supposed to make copies of this sign and "Boo" two other people in the building. Yeah, whatever. I ate the candy and threw the rest away. Stupid. Had to of been some woman admin who started that crap.

Somehow I came to work one day back in October and on my office door there was sign that said: "You've been Boo'd! with a bucket full of candy at my doorstep. I noticed throughout the month other offices and cubicles were getting "boo'd" too. Apparently I was supposed to make copies of this sign and "Boo" two other people in the building. Yeah, whatever. I ate the candy and threw the rest away. Stupid. Had to of been some woman admin who started that crap.

I would have changed the "B" to a "P", crapped in a couple buckets and delivered those.

I am used to not having womens around on construction jobs so it sucks when one comes along every so often. It really does suck since they don't belong anywhere near a construction site unless it is to felaish the hands.

Welding is a big part of what we do and I have not met a broad that could strike and arc to save her life. Damn near every woman I have run across in my field absolutely sucks a fat donkey sack at pipe fitting. The only place you can put them is in the office unless you want to suffer a severe lack of production and probably a law suit.

To the women on this board, what is your take on women in construction?

So you go from your wheelchair into a fork lift ? :shocking:

I am used to not having womens around on construction jobs so it sucks when one comes along every so often. It really does suck since they don't belong anywhere near a construction site unless it is to felaish the hands.

Welding is a big part of what we do and I have not met a broad that could strike and arc to save her life. Damn near every woman I have run across in my field absolutely sucks a fat donkey sack at pipe fitting. The only place you can put them is in the office unless you want to suffer a severe lack of production and probably a law suit.

To the women on this board, what is your take on women in construction?

If you can't be accurate and efficient with the task, it's better that someone else does it. Having a workforce that's dominated by one of the sexes isn't reason to abort that basic consideration during hiring.

Person A- female, has physical aptitude for the work. Efficient. Person B - male, physical aptitude and efficiency shines slightly less than person A's, but they get the job done satisfactorily none the less.

Without getting to know them first, who would you go with? Asking because maybe work quality aside, you might dislike what a female in the midst does to the dynamic.

What It's Like To Be A Female Pipefitter

What do you think is more likely about her...she's been promoted (to a point) and had a 27 year career in it out of political correctness, or her work speaks for itself? (I don't know how progressive the construction field, on a whole, is concerned with being).

If she's just good at it, I don't mind the idea of her doing it.

I started the "birthday club" at work. We go out to lunch with the groups for everyone's bday during that month, pay for their lunch then have some kind of dessert later on. We dont make a big deal of it though and no women really run it, the people whose b-day it is get to pick the restaurant then we all do, pretty simple.

Good to get out of the office as a big group and relax and take a longer lunch, good team building to do stuff together besides just sit there and work.

I also give all my employees a card on their birthday, usually put some lottery tix of some other crap in it.

If you can't be accurate and efficient with the task, it's better that someone else does it. Having a workforce that's dominated by one of the sexes isn't reason to abort that basic consideration during hiring.

Person A- female, has physical aptitude for the work. Efficient. Person B - male, physical aptitude and efficiency shines slightly less than person A's, but they get the job done satisfactorily none the less.

Without getting to know them first, who would you go with? Asking because maybe work quality aside, you might dislike what a female in the midst does to the dynamic.

What It's Like To Be A Female Pipefitter

What do you think is more likely about her...she's been promoted (to a point) and had a 27 year career in it out of political correctness, or her work speaks for itself? (I don't know how progressive the construction field, on a whole, is concerned with being).

If she's just good at it, I don't mind the idea of her doing it.

Yeah if a chick can hold her own I have no problem with them working out in the field. The problem is I have yet to meet a woman who works like a man. There are some good female pipe fitters out there, not many, but a few. There are definitely some guys out there who shouldn't be on the job. I have heard too many horror stories though of chicks that go from job to job and just wait for a law suit to happen.

Another tid bit about my job, the majority of black dudes are lazy and could give a fock. I have met a few good ones but for the most part they don't really give a shlt.

Yeah if a chick can hold her own I have no problem with them working out in the field. The problem is I have yet to meet a woman who works like a man. There are some good female pipe fitters out there, not many, but a few. There are definitely some guys out there who shouldn't be on the job. I have heard too many horror stories though of chicks that go from job to job and just wait for a law suit to happen.

Another tid bit about my job, the majority of black dudes are lazy and could give a fock. I have met a few good ones but for the most part they don't really give a shlt.

"majority of black dudes are lazy and could give a fock" I've read some pretty stupid statements here but this one takes the prize. What an ignorant thing to say. I'm black {Jamaican} and I find it highly offensive.

"majority of black dudes are lazy and could give a fock" I've read some pretty stupid statements here but this one takes the prize. What an ignorant thing to say. I'm black {Jamaican} and I find it highly offensive.

Ok, cool man. :thumbsup:

Where did I say that you were lazy and could give a fock? Nowhere. Do you work with me? No. You have no idea what you are talking about. I am not saying it just to say it, it is true.

You should be more offended by the lazy focks on the job that continually give blacks a bad image.

Ok, cool man. :thumbsup:

Where did I say that you were lazy and could give a fock? Nowhere. Do you work with me? No. You have no idea what you are talking about. I am not saying it just to say it, it is true.

You should be more offended by the lazy focks on the job that continually give blacks a bad image.

Oh come on, don't play stupid. Your statement was not limited to only black people you happen to work with. The implication is that black people are inherently lazy. Ruffin was right to call you out on that.

Oh come on, don't play stupid. Your statement was not limited to only black people you happen to work with. The implication is that black people are inherently lazy. Ruffin was right to call you out on that.

No, it wasn't. I cannot speak for all industry that blacks work in. I know that there are hard working people out there. It is just that in the pipe fitting industry they don't seem to be very motivated.

I am offended that you guys are offended.

We are having a cookie exchange tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Only women would organize such a thing. :thumbsdown: How about a focking beer and peanut exchange for crissakes? :wall: