Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Which NFL team has the worst fans?

Cowboys fans, and it ain't close. The sense of entitlement after doing nothing for nearly 20 years is the capper. 3 weeks ago in Dallas for the Steelers game was like a gathering in the motherland for all the d-bags, largest collection of dooshes evah.

Cowboys fans, and it ain't close. The sense of entitlement after doing nothing for nearly 20 years is the capper. 3 weeks ago in Dallas for the Steelers game was like a gathering in the motherland for all the d-bags, largest collection of dooshes evah.

The stadium was at least 40% Steelers fans - prolly closer to 50.

If they don't root for your laundry - they're all pretty much asswholes.

And even if they do root for your laundry, there are still a few asswholes in the mix.

gotta be Packers fans.... so knowledgable, so smart, so devoted, so good-looking, rooting for such a great organization - past, present, and future

Hate those fockers :mad:

gotta be Packers fans.... so knowledgable, so smart, so devoted, so good-looking, rooting for such a great organization - past, present, and future.....AND THEY OWN THE TEAM

Hate those fockers :mad:

fixed

On this particular forum, in this particular year, I'd go with Seahawk fans :mad:

And to think we will have to go thru this for years and years and years to come. At least next year they have determined they will make it to division round of playoffs again, take comfort as I have been told

Pretty sure they have no weakness and only the refs stand between them and any win.

And to think we will have to go thru this for years and years and years to come. At least next year they have determined they will make it to division round of playoffs again, take comfort as I have been told

Pretty sure they have no weakness and only the refs stand between them and any win.

Yea, I remember that game.

Expected this thread to be little more than a list of jealous posters naming the teams with the most franchise success, and by and large haven't been disappointed.

If you're going to give a real answer, there's got to be some legit way to define "worst."

I think you can make a slam dunk case for Seattle fans being the least knowledgeable. So I'd go that way.

Expected this thread to be little more than a list of jealous posters naming the teams with the most franchise success, and by and large haven't been disappointed.

If you're going to give a real answer, there's got to be some legit way to define "worst."

I think you can make a slam dunk case for Seattle fans being the least knowledgeable. So I'd go that way.

I didn't want to prime the discussion so I left the definition of "worst" to be determined by the thread.

anyone who has a team in their hometown area or even city, and purposely chose some other team to root for

and as many said, there are a lot of cowboy and steeler "fans" that fit that description

anyone who has a team in their hometown area or even city, and purposely chose some other team to root for

and as many said, there are a lot of cowboy and steeler "fans" that fit that description

Well, I was born into Steeler Country, but I think it takes an independent thinker to root outside your local pro team. Sometimes you become a fan as a young kid cause they like their colors or logo or a certain player.

Detroit Fans are the dumbest, keep coming back with high hopes year after year

like lemmings and i'm one of them

Packer fans are absolutely insufferable. They are quick to tell you about their 13 Championships, but 1969-1991 never happened to them.

Their team is the greatest, their fans are so loyal(that is why you used to have to play games in Milwaukee?), blah blah blah.

Itsatip, that piece of paper you have that says you own "shares" in the team is worthless. You don't "own" anything. :doh:

Packer fans are absolutely insufferable. They are quick to tell you about their 13 Championships, but 1969-1991 never happened to them.

Their team is the greatest, their fans are so loyal(that is why you used to have to play games in Milwaukee?), blah blah blah.

Itsatip, that piece of paper you have that says you own "shares" in the team is worthless. You don't "own" anything. :doh:

But they beat the other like 6 teams for those titles.

Sometimes you become a fan as a young kid cause they like their colors or logo or a certain player.

Most fans grow out of that. :dunno:

Why are Patriots fans so good looking? I can't stop staring at myself. :headbanger:

If Montreal had an NFL team, you'd root for them, pinky

Id hate us if I were a Vikings fan too.

And yeah...also easy to get upset at championships when your trophy case looks like this.

Sometimes you become a fan as a young kid cause they like their colors or logo.

I was referring to men, not women.

And much moreso to someone who was born in a Minneapolis or a Phoenix or a Buffalo whose team lost in the playoffs or had a bad record the year they started watching (as a kid I would assume)... so they became a Cowboys or Steelers fan due to that team winning the Super Bowl.

It depends heavily on the weight you apply to the various potential measures.

If one were to attend a game at every single stadium, by far the worst experience would be at a Philadelphia Eagles game. Followed closely by a tie between the Patriots-Steelers-Jets.

Beyond that you have a gaggle that waiver in and out of spots, and the Patriots/Steelers fans periodically overtake the Eagles.

Id hate us if I were a Vikings fan too.

And yeah...also easy to get upset at championships when your trophy case looks like this.

Bountygate!!!:mad:

Eagles fans cheered when Irvin was motionless on the field, and booed Santa Claus. That's setting the bar fairly low.

Hey Murf--you don't have to go through anything. You don't have to click Seahawk topics pally! :rolleyes:

Eagles by a mile, they are ruthless. Hell they have a judge and run a court in their stadium during home games because they have so many fans getting drunk and breaking the law (or they at least used to in the late 90s early aughts). Thats going to be hard to beat.

The Cowboys fans always annoy me because of that stupid "America's team" crap.

Finally anyone who wears pink sports gear, I get it you want to save the tata's and that's an admirable goal but it screams bandwagon/fairweather fan to me.

Patriots fans are super annoying bcoz they act like the franchise only started up when Tom Brady arrived. When Steve Grogan was getting his skull crushed in you couldn't find one.

Giants fans are annoying if for no other reason than most of them are also Yankees fans.

Packers fans are just annoying in general. But since most of them are stuck in that miserable freezer of a hell hole - I feel for them a bit.

Steelers fans are annoying bcoz they think their shiat don't stink, are all high and mighty, and arrogant beyond belief - yet they embrace a rapist.

And many of my fellow Cowboys fans are annoying as hell too. These pretentious smucks are as bad as anyone when it comes to bandwagoning. You spot them at any Cowboys game bcoz they are the ones not yelling and telling those in front of them to sit down so they can see.

But hands down the worst of the worst are Eagles fans. These clowns will remind you they have championships in the bank, but since the advent of the automobile they haven't won jack. Apes in the wild are more civilized than this unruly bunch.

The answer is Eagles fans. That's the easy answer. That's the answer the media will tell you is correct. They will continue to tell the same tired, old stories. Or act like idiots don't get drunk and act like idiots all across the country. Only in Philly. Apparently being one of the most passionate and devoted fan bases makes you a "bad" fan. If so, then we embrace it.

If they don't root for your laundry - they're all pretty much asswholes.

And even if they do root for your laundry, there are still a few asswholes in the mix.

What if they do my laundry? Probably Chargers fans?

But hands down the worst of the worst are Eagles fans. These clowns will remind you they have championships in the bank, but since the advent of the automobile they haven't won jack. Apes in the wild are more civilized than this unruly bunch.

Jets and Eagles fans are one step from ape on the evolutionary chart.

The answer is Eagles fans. That's the easy answer. That's the answer the media will tell you is correct. They will continue to tell the same tired, old stories. Or act like idiots don't get drunk and act like idiots all across the country. Only in Philly. Apparently being one of the most passionate and devoted fan bases makes you a "bad" fan. If so, then we embrace it.

But...you guys booed Santa! :(

My buddy here is a Raider fan and he is a good fan! I think the gang banger wannabes are the ones that get shown, so they probably bring down the good ones!

Eagle fans cheer when the other team gets hurt. A guy could die on the field for the other team and the Eagle fans would be cheering and spitting on the dead body.

NOW, only in the Pat's stadium, would fans be so disrespectful to the guy that TRUELY got them 3 SB titles. Adam Vinatieri gets booed by the fans! Booed! The guy is the real reason they got 3 SB titles, not Brady and they boo him!!!!! Jeff Saturday came back to the Colts this year for GB and got cheers! Even though he left, he got Cheered! Manning would get the same thing, cheered! Never booed!

You so need a life...