Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

What player(s) are you cheering for in the S.B.?

SAN FRANCISCO

Anthony Dixon - RB - played at Mississippi State (that's where I graduated from)

Randy Moss - for some reason I'd like to see this guy finally get his ring

BALTIMORE

Anquan Boldin - I've never ever had him one time in all my ff years. The guys is just a beast though, I'd be happy for him

I'll be cheering for Kaepernick, Boldin, and Torrey Smith. Maybe even Joe Flacco, depending on how I feel.

I will be cheering against Ray Lewis and Bernard Pollard.

As you can see, I have quite a conundrum. Don't really like many players on the Niners, but really hate a couple players on the Ravens.

:dunno:

My favorite offensive player of all time to watch has been Randy Moss. My favorite defensive player of all time to watch has been Ed Reed.

Moss with the edge, but I'm very happy either way.

Coach Harbaugh

:lol:

Oh, he'll win, I guarantee it. :first:

I'm cheering for the deer who gave up his antlers so Ray Lewis could illegally heal his triceps muscle.

I'm cheering for the deer who gave up his antlers so Ray Lewis could illegally heal his triceps muscle.

:cheers:

I hope his triceps muscle tears on the first play and by some medical miracle manages to lodge itself in his throat so I don’t have to listen to his corny A$$ talk about how this is all god’s plan or some BS like that!

:cheers:

I hope his triceps muscle tears on the first play and by some medical miracle manages to lodge itself in his throat so I don’t have to listen to his corny A$$ talk about how this is all god’s plan or some BS like that!

Fock...he'll just tape a few deer antlers on that triceps so he can finish the game.

Well I'm really rooting for the 49ers, and I really like Kaepernick.

But I'm kinda hoping he doesn't have a huge game so that I can still draft him in the 4th+ round next year :unsure:

It'd be nice to see little ray rice as the Super Bowl MVP and Ed Reed to finally get his ring, to validate his hall of fame career to the voters. Things don't always go as we want though..

San Francisco 49er's:

Randy Moss - Growing up as a Vikings fan he was a lot of fun to watch. It pissed me off when the Vikings traded him. He deserves a ring & it would validate how great of a player he's been over the years.

Patrick Willis - Absolute beast & I always make sure he's on my IDP teams.

Baltimore Ravens:

Ray Rice - Rutgers alum that wants to see him get a Superbowl ring before the Ravens under utilize him more than they already do.

Ray Lewis/Ed Reed - Two amazing players that are a couple of the best players that have ever played their respective positions on the field. I enjoy hearing Ray speak & his words are an inspiration to many people. Hopefully both players can go out as champions at the end of their careers.

Boldin. As a Cards fan, I can't help but root for him. Dude got his face crushed and came back a few weeks later. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda hoping that there will be a major sink hole under the Super Dome that just swallows everyone up just after the Star Spangled Banner. :dunno:

and the 2 teams that lost in the championship games can play next week?

I'm kinda hoping that there will be a major sink hole under the Super Dome that just swallows everyone up just after the Star Spangled Banner. :dunno:

Is that you Bane?

I'm cheering for Gore to get his ring. He's been the backbone of this niner team through some pretty terrible years and now I think is his time to get rewarded for it.

I'm cheering for Gore to get his ring. He's been the backbone of this niner team through some pretty terrible years and now I think is his time to get rewarded for it.

Beat me to it. :headbanger:

There are a lot of people I'd like to see win.

Most of them on the 49ers though.

No worries. Ed Reed will get his title next year playing for the Patriots

All of the Ravens but especially Anquan Boldin and Ed Reed. Go Birds!

Same here. All of the Ravens are my favorite individual players that I want to get a title. My 54-106th favorite individual players are all of the Cowboys.

Alex Smith

wouldn't that be something if Kaepernick goes down, and Alex Smith leads the 49er's to a game winning drive! Alex Smith becomes the hero :first:

wouldn't that be something if Kaepernick goes down, and Alex Smith leads the 49er's to a game winning drive! Alex Smith becomes the hero :first:

Then what do they do? Go with the kid, and dump the superbowl winning hero Smith. Or bench the great looking kid, and give the reigns back to Smith?

I'm in a fantasy playoff league. I'm out of 1st by over 40. I selected SMith as my QB :pointstosky:

Then what do they do? Go with the kid, and dump the superbowl winning hero Smith. Or bench the great looking kid, and give the reigns back to Smith?

Unless smith walks to mid field and opens the skys by raising his arms and god himself comes down to the field. He is done in San Fran. Even then, he's still doubtful to return next year.

Same here. All of the Ravens are my favorite individual players that I want to get a title. My 54-106th favorite individual players are all of the Cowboys.

Good answer! :headbanger:

(Cowboys fand rooting hard for Baltimore)

Randy Moss -

1. He should have had one by now

2. Cause it would totally piss off half of the snob laddened media. Namely. Joe wtf Buck.

Randy Moss -

1 Namely. Joe wtf Buck.

Personally, I would like to kick Joe Buck with a left foot in the gut. And while he's in the air after that kick, I'll sweep a right foot to his forehead.

1. RB Frank Gore- has carried the team through a lot of lean tough years. He most definitely deserves a ring. He'll always be a 49er in my mind & I hope he retires a 9er. He wants to show the Ravens he can run through them,over top of them & whatever else he needs to do to get in the endzone.

2. LB Patrick Willis- As good a LB as there is or ever was in the NFL. Pure stud & know how to play defense. He should get a ring.

3. QB Colin Kaepernick- Has played very good since supplanting Alex Smith. As long as he knows what to do & goes out there and does it within the framework set up for him he'll get his ring. I'd be ok with him adlibing a bit if he believes it's right and is successful. As long as he plays within himself & doesn't try to do too much, let his teammates help him, he'll be find. The 49ers may have seemed to have found a gem at QB. I'm not annointing him elite just yet but his future looks bright.

4. WR Randy Moss- He been kinda quiet this year, hasn't caused any trouble and has dones what's been asked of him to do. Even through all his trials, tribulations & a lot of ego getting a ring would be a good end to a good receiving career.

5. Coach Jim Harbaugh- the right coach at the right time.Has done an excellant job with the players that were already on the team and has coached the young ones well. It's been a long time since we've won a SB and the turnaround Harbaugh's help happen he deserves one too.

Or, if this situation persists... 49ers are in victory formation end of game and Smith comes in to take the final snap(s). A cool Farewell, as it would be a classy move by Harbaugh to recognize Smith's contributions to the team last season and the beginning of this season.

Or, if this situation persists... 49ers are in victory formation end of game and Smith comes in to take the final snap(s). A cool Farewell, as it would be a classy move by Harbaugh to recognize Smith's contributions to the team last season and the beginning of this season.

Alex should tell Hargbaugh to eat a diick if he offers that up. On that note, I don't think Harbaugh would take that away from Kap.

SAN FRANCISCO

Anthony Dixon - RB - played at Mississippi State (that's where I graduated from)

Randy Moss - for some reason I'd like to see this guy finally get his ring

BALTIMORE

Anquan Boldin - I've never ever had him one time in all my ff years. The guys is just a beast though, I'd be happy for him

I'll be happy for Moss or Boldin; Long time Randy owner and huge respect for Boldin; especially after coming back from that vicious hit.