Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has reportedly been questioned in a homicide investigation, although he is not considered a suspect.

Adam Schefter stated that a vehicle that Hernandez rented may have a connection to the homicide.

Per Greg Bedard...two people were just taken into separate police cruisers from Hernandez's house.

SI Link

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was questioned by police investigating a possible homicide in North Attleboro, about 40 miles south of Boston. Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation. A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home. A source close to Hernandez acknowledged a connection between the player and the case, but would not elaborate.

WTF is going on with this team

Welker leaves for less/same money (I may have heard this wrong)?

Tebow signs

Gronk is broken

Hernandez in trouble

Yikes - whats next - Brady turning gay ?

You must be late to the discussion

don't forget about spy gate . where there is smoke

WTF is going on with this team

Welker leaves for less/same money (I may have heard this wrong)?

Tebow signs

Gronk is broken

Hernandez in trouble

A fair question at this point. It has not been a good off-season.

The Patriots would not reveal how the man was murdered or to which body part the fatal wound was inflicted. Beat writers are speculating that it was upper body trauma.

Gronk - hurt

Hernandez - implicated in a murder

Welker - gone

I suspect Tom Brady is not a happy man these days. And you can bet your ass I'm not drafting him in fantasy this year.

Gronk - hurt

Hernandez - implicated in a murder

Welker - gone

I suspect Tom Brady is not a happy man these days. And you can bet your ass I'm not drafting him in fantasy this year.

Brady will still go for 4K and 30 also I bet this is the year for the Pats to finally win another superbowl! Think about it when have they ever won a superbowl with a great offense? the last 1 they had was due to the running game

Brady will still go for 4K and 30 also I bet this is the year for the Pats to finally win another superbowl! Think about it when have they ever won a superbowl with a great offense? the last 1 they had was due to the running game

It was a different league back in '01-'04.

It was a different league back in '01-'04.

Passing games sell homes games and are on ESPN -- but the 2 most important things have never changed. Be able tor run and be able to stop the run.

The story doesnt make a whole lot of sense though. The guy is shot in the face but never called the cops? Or at least i wonder how no one knew right away since every gun shot victim is reported to the pos. Then the guy only wants $100,000?

People have been sued for a lot more for a lot less than being shot in the face.

This is the episode of "The First 48" where they have their guest celebrity, right?

The truth is that Belichick started off this afternoon's press conference with "I'm not talking about the Hernandez matter today. Who wants to ask me about Tim Tebow?"

And the Patriots just listed the victim as questionable.

The story doesnt make a whole lot of sense though. The guy is shot in the face but never called the cops? Or at least i wonder how no one knew right away since every gun shot victim is reported to the pos. Then the guy only wants $100,000?

People have been sued for a lot more for a lot less than being shot in the face.

Agreed, the lawsuit is fishy.

Did you even read the article? He was found in an alley the following morning and refused to identify the shooter. He apparently had a change of heart and now wants paid.

Agreed, the lawsuit is fishy.

Bet a paycheck that Hernandez offered to pay him off to keep quiet and never paid up. Why else would the guy bleed out in an alley instead of going to the hospital. Had this been any other team, I'm betting Pats fans wouldn't be so confused by this.

And the Patriots just listed the victim as questionable.

:first:

questionable with a face

Bet a paycheck that Hernandez offered to pay him off to keep quiet and never paid up. Why else would the guy bleed out in an alley instead of going to the hospital. Had this been any other team, I'm betting Pats fans wouldn't be so confused by this.

I doubt that. I'm not saying Hernandez is a saint--he's definitely not, and frankly I suspect he was involved in the last murder. I doubt he killed the guy but I'd bet just about anything that he knew about it.

That said, the lawsuit sounds like bullsh1t. Maybe your theory is correct though; who knows?

This is beginning to look very serious for Hernandez. I'm just guessing that at minimum he will be charged with accessory to a homicide very shortly.

I've been following twitter feeds tonight, especially from Ted Daniel of Fox 25 in Boston:

New reports coming out allege that Hernandez was in fact the driver of the vehicle in question. Reports say Hernandez and three others took the car out.

LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them.

Fox 25 reports the murder is "drug related, specifically marijuana."

Spin Zone says it appears the police are compiling a large amount of evidence that will allow them to quickly take action in the next week or so, if not the next few days.

Personally, if I owned Hernandez in any dynasty leagues (I don't), I would not be holding, I'd be a fast seller while he still has some perceived value. Just my opinion.

I don't know who would buy on Hernandez right now. It really sounds likd he's headed to the big house, possibly for a very very long time.

Honestly, it might be a good time to buy him.

If I had to bet, I'd say A-Hern, having the $$$ to hire the best lawyers, flips on his buddies in exchange for a slap on the wrist.

Or the guy basically shot himself in the face and found a loophole that the gun wasnt registered. Now he can say hernandez shouldnt have had the gun in hi car for this dude tobshoot himself in the first place.

This is beginning to look very serious for Hernandez. I'm just guessing that at minimum he will be charged with accessory to a homicide very shortly.

I've been following twitter feeds tonight, especially from Ted Daniel of Fox 25 in Boston:

New reports coming out allege that Hernandez was in fact the driver of the vehicle in question. Reports say Hernandez and three others took the car out.

LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them.

Fox 25 reports the murder is "drug related, specifically marijuana."

Spin Zone says it appears the police are compiling a large amount of evidence that will allow them to quickly take action in the next week or so, if not the next few days.

Personally, if I owned Hernandez in any dynasty leagues (I don't), I would not be holding, I'd be a fast seller while he still has some perceived value. Just my opinion.

You've got to think that at a MINIMUM, Hernandez will be charged as an accessory, for driving the car. His career / life will be over for the next few years, while he can hang with the rest of the "ink'd" prison population.

Just another example of a kid with athletic talents being treated as a God, thinking they can do whatever they want, with no consequences / laws applying to them.

Honestly, it might be a good time to buy him.

If I had to bet, I'd say A-Hern, having the $$$ to hire the best lawyers, flips on his buddies in exchange for a slap on the wrist.

If AHern was a nobody that had money -- I wo0uld 100% agree here. He is visible and thus they won't do that. This is direct accessory to Murder he has to serve time. Though I could see it where he is able to play this year as the court case plays out. I think at minimum he serves 2 years and that's with a plea deal for flipping

You had me interested with the 4k Yards and 30 TDs. But, you quickly lost me at the Pats winning another SB. No freegin way. They may win another one someday but it wont be with Tommy and Willy and the helm. Grab a fork and prepare to stick it in. They'll be competitive and all that because the AFC isnt exactly filled with monster teams but its quite obvious that the Pats boat had sailed and is WAY out at sea.

Unfortunately for the Brady/Belichick era, the only titles they won are sorrounded by some controversy & cheese. Almost like the baseball issue where everything thats happened over the last 15 years or so is tainted forever. Just too bad. Brady is a solid player and Bills a good coach but history may not be 100% kind to them as the years go by.

Really wish they had won one of those Superbowls against the Giants. It would have made a huge difference for their legacy. They would have been virtually unassailable whereas now the haters are only going to get louder and louder.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/06/20/report-aaron-hernandez-to-be-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-murder/

(CBS/AP) According to a report from the Boston Globes Steve Silva, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.

Lloyds body was found about a mile from Hernandezs home in North Attleborough.

Lloyd was a semi-pro football player for the Boston Bandits and had a connection to Hernandez, whose home was searched by police, his family said Wednesday.

Hernandezs attorney Michael Fee acknowledged media reports about the state police search of Hernandezs home as part of an investigation but said he and the player wouldnt have any comment on it.

This story is still developing. Please check back for updates.

Really wish they had won one of those Superbowls against the Giants. It would have made a huge difference for their legacy. They would have been virtually unassailable whereas now the haters are only going to get louder and louder.

As a Giants fan living in Pats county I couldn't disagree more with this :pointstosky: horseshit. :banana: