Sign in to follow this  
montana

who are u dropping?

STUDFELD!!!

Trent

Honestly Wilson can prob be dropped.

Just look at my team in the sig and you can safely drop anyone there, for real.

My entire team except for my kicker. Oh wait I have sea bass and he missed a chip shot for him. Something about a new holder

Cecil Shorts.

Maybe Dwayne Bowe and Greg Jennings. Bowe may get a reprieve.

JAX offense is a huge concern... I did not watch this game, and there were no highlights, but how does Shorts not pull 100+ with Blackmon out?

I am reluctant to say this... But I feel all Shorts, MJD, Blackmon owners need Henne taking the snaps.

Pettigrew and picked up F. Davis before the games started, he fustrated me last year, and think Davis had more upside.

B Tate (not Foster owner) to get Bush's handcuff (already did it, screwy no waiver yahoo league).

Sudfeld to get Vareen (guy dropped him Saturday for a defense or something).

I tried to drop Alex Smith for J. Edelman Saturday, but stupid league has player limits and couldn't get another WR (I had lost Jacoby Jones and wanted more depth, and Smith isn't gonna see the field for me). Was a nice supprise he played good though atleast.

No one. Usually wait til week 3 or so to put in a waiver claim, barring an injury. Way too many overreactions the first couple weeks about let downs and flash in the pan WW pickups.

But if I were, it would probably be Moreno or Redman.

No one. Usually wait til week 3 or so to put in a waiver claim, barring an injury. Way too many overreactions the first couple weeks about let downs and flash in the pan WW pickups.

But if I were, it would probably be Moreno.

Yeah, I usually hold tight for the first couple of weeks. But I do keep an eye out on who gets dropped in my league. If someone bails on a good player prematurely, then I'll jump all over it.

Yeah, I usually hold tight for the first couple of weeks. But I do keep an eye out on who gets dropped in my league. If someone bails on a good player prematurely, then I'll jump all over it.

Or that too. Just like in the NFL, way too many fantasy owners going by "what are you doing for me now?".

Or that too. Just like in the NFL, way too many fantasy owners going by "what are you doing for me now?".

What have you done for me lately!

Wan't there a thread that Sudfield dreamers were saying that plugging him in made him = to Hernandez? I'm not dropping any players because of first week results unless somebody makes an overreaction.

Too early. Sudfeld is the easiest guy to give up on. Was he even targeted?

I don't want to drop Dez, but I would like to know why Miles Austin is in Romo's sights and not Dez?

Too early. Sudfeld is the easiest guy to give up on. Was he even targeted?

I don't want to drop Dez, but I would like to know why Miles Austin is in Romo's sights and not Dez?

Bracket and press coverage on Dez, basically cheating a safety over on him whenever he got more than 8 yards past the line of scrimmage. Giants went with a bend-don't-break by giving Dez the Megatron treatment, conceding short passes to Austin and Witten and trying to force the Cowboys to take a lot of plays to get downfield. You can see it represented in Romo's uncharacteristically low YPA (just over 5). Romo frequently appeared to audible into one-progression plays that were Austin all the way once it became clear that Dez was being turned into a non-factor.

The only concerning thing there is that it kind of worked, with Dallas scoring just two offensive TDs. Still, I don't think most coordinators like the idea of playing so passively on D, especially when guys like Austin and Witten can still really hurt you.

As for dropping guys, I don't see a lot on the wire better than what I'm holding, but I'm in leagues with pretty short benches. I'll probably try to drop Wheaton for either Marlon Brown or someone whom another manager gives up on too soon.

I was also shocked with the 1 target for Stud against one of the worst defense against TE. NE has a history of destroying the Bills.

The Patriots were having protection issues which led to Hooman being in there much more than Sudfeld. In fact that may have been the plan from the outset.

Took Quinton Patton off the WW last week.... I don't think I have enough time or roster space to wait and see if he gets playing time

Sudfeld

Kenbrell Thompkins had 14 targets but I gotta believe he will be in the doghouse. Will prob hold him another week just in case

I never trust a Bellichek RB and I'm starting to think Stephen Gotskowski is the only safe play on that team

suds..... i targeted him late and now with gronk coming back he will have no value at all......holding out hope for wilson...but l. miller is a wait and see as well....

I'd drop Bilal Powell in two of my leagues, but, unless something happens tonight, I'm not seeing a RB worthy of a p/u.

Ridley. He won't see the light if day the rest of the year!

???? Vereen has a broken hand and is out.

JAX offense is a huge concern... I did not watch this game, and there were no highlights, but how does Shorts not pull 100+ with Blackmon out?

I am reluctant to say this... But I feel all Shorts, MJD, Blackmon owners need Henne taking the snaps.

Its been announced that "Due to injury", Henne is starting next week. Seeing how Henne and Shorts hooked up last year, anyone dropping Cecil ( ESPECIALLY in deep leagues) right now before seeing what happens for a week or 2 is doing someone else in their league a big favor.