Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Post your week 3 breakouts here

Name a player who hasn't really shown up in the box score yet. Doesn't have to be a scrub...just someone you feel good about this week.

Take a stand.

My call is Michael Floyd.

Name a player who hasn't really shown up in the box score yet. Doesn't have to be a scrub...just someone you feel good about this week.

Take a stand.

Dude, when I saw the topic, I was gonna say Michael Floyd, then I saw your pick was the same. I like Floyd a lot this week in what should be a shootout with the Saints. Since you took my pick, and since Gio kinda broke out last week already (though I think he continues to shine this week), I'll take Zach Sudfeld assuming Gronk (questionable) sits one more week.

Nate Washington

SDC gives up the big play... although not too many people will be starting him

Dude, when I saw the topic, I was gonna say Michael Floyd, then I saw your pick was the same. I like Floyd a lot this week in what should be a shootout with the Saints. Since you took my pick, and since Gio kinda broke out last week already (though I think he continues to shine this week), I'll take Zach Sudfeld assuming Gronk (questionable) sits one more week.

Would you start him over Garcon or Hopkins?

Josh Gordon. Dude has been non-existent the 1st two weeks of the season.

Him & Jordon Cameron are gonna see tons of targets. Question is if the backup QB can get them the ball.

Josh Gordon. Dude has been non-existent the 1st two weeks of the season.

Him & Jordon Cameron are gonna see tons of targets. Question is if the backup QB can get them the ball.

I think Hoyer will be better than Weeden.

I'll go with Emanuel Sanders vs Chicago.

Miller back, Bell back, at home, night game, desperation game for the Steelers.

22 targets the last two weeks. He's become their target leader and he almost broke the 15 point barrier last week barely missing a TD.

This statement was intended to be a joke right?

Yes fellas, I guess I forgot the (insert sarcasm) after it.

Drafted him in several leagues because he slipped due to the 2-game suspension. Hope he shows up big on Sunday with a Trent Richardson sized chip on his shoulder.

Anyone NOT on one of my 5 teams or in my starting line-up's.

Easy.

Yes fellas, I guess I forgot the (insert sarcasm) after it.

Drafted him in several leagues because he slipped due to the 2-game suspension. Hope he shows up big on Sunday with a Trent Richardson sized chip on his shoulder.

Well, this is serious . Isiah Pead and Andre Ellington . Both DRich and Mendenhall are dinged up too, but the Reggie Bush injury is grabbing all the headlines .

i concur with the Ellington calls ... the Duke is on his way to carving out a " Sproles-lite" role on them Cards. Mendy questionable as of today ... regardless of Mendy's statis, i think Sir Duke punctuates las week's breakout with an even bigger exclamation point.

MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL:

Alshon Jeffrey and Markis Wheaton.

Yeah, Cutler targets Marshall 66 times a game, i get it. but BMarsh has a back issue, and Ike Taylor just put the clamps on AJ Green. i can see any number of reasons to suggest that it is now or never for Jeffrey. i see the Bears walking into a verrrrry dangerous Heinz field predicament Monday night, and Jeffrey can really step up.

A

as far as Wheaton goes, Rapelisberger has stated that he wants the kid more involved. i can see the Stillers righting the ship offensively on the national stage. i look for Wheaton to reap some benefits hete, especially with Miller back in the fold. Stillers win, and the kid hangs a nice stat line up, oncluding one 30+ yatd TD.

I AM NEWPOSTERGUY!!1!

Quinton Patton SF, with a hobbling Davis or even possibly out I expect SF to try to stretch the field a few times with Patton. (True breakout as he hasnt even had a catch yet)

I dropped Michael Floyd this week for fleener (I have solid WRs and I needed TE help)

Now I see everyone is high on him. Oh well, he was my number 5/6 WR.

It was either him or Givens.

Take a stand.

Nope, Rob Housler is the breakout candidate from Arizona, go check out what the coaches and Palmer saying about Rob.

http://arizonasports.com/40/1664159/ROB-RETURNS

I can't see Floyd more than a WR3 as long as Fitz there.

I dropped Alshon Jeffrey in 3 leagues this past week. Need I say more.

I think I'm the only one in internet fantasy land who likes Santonio Holmes to start asserting himself this week.

I think Hoyer will be better than Weeden.

Hoyer may be better than weeden but he's worse for gordon. Weeden has a cannon and hoyer has a bb gun

This statement was intended to be a joke right?

Maybe he was under a rock? :dunno:

I would like to say Josh Gordon but I know nothing of Hoyer!!

My vote is for Michael Floyd

MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL:

Alshon Jeffrey and Markis Wheaton.

Yeah... Game is Sunday Night. Figure I'd give you a heads up so that you do not have to change your name to, IMISSEDTHEGAMEGUY!!!

• Like 1