Sign in to follow this  
bscheibs

So if you could do it all again....

What's the one single pick you wish you could do over and who would you have taken instead?

For me it's easy. Torn between Roddy and Cruz in the fourth, I decided on Roddy bc Cruz was dinged up a little and Roddy never gets hurt. Glad I'm so smart.

thought I got a deal with calvin and trich at the end of the first round... would rather have gone forte the dez... meh

Drafting TRich in both leagues. Also thought I got a huge bargain on Kaepernick but I'm benching him for waiver fodder these days.

I would have gotten a QB earlier . This year was a reaction to last year, when QB's were going off the board early ( 3 in the 1st round alone ), and it didn't work out . This year QB's were more spread out, so I decided to wait on a QB . If I had moved on one in the 3rd round I might have landed Peyton . I waited till the 7th round and got Luck, hoping he was a steal. But Indy went run heavy this year . I hope TRich's dismal performance so far has them going back to pass happy Luck .

I would have gotten a QB earlier . This year was a reaction to last year, when QB's were going off the board early ( 3 in the 1st round alone ), and it didn't work out . This year QB's were more spread out, so I decided to wait on a QB . If I had moved on one in the 3rd round I might have landed Peyton . I waited till the 7th round and got Luck, hoping he was a steal. But Indy went run heavy this year . I hope TRich's dismal performance so far has them going back to pass happy Luck .

its pretty much the same each year. last year you could have had peyton relatively late. then he went off so you forget him and you move on to the jay cutlers and phil rivers' late this time around.... also could have gone vick late and rode him and picked up foles when needed.

qb is the sucker position to reach for

QB wasn't your problem. Luck has been serviceable. You made bigger mistakes if you are losing.

League 1: Found out I had the #2 pick 15 minutes before the draft. I hadn't spent a lot of time looking at that spot. Went with the pundits and picked muscle gerbil over my gut which said Charles. PPR.

League 2: I'd say picking Spiller, but I picked Spiller over TRich, who I would have picked over McCoy. So... Spiller over TRich over McCoy. Also PPR.

League 3: Hard to say because it was a deep keeper where I kept Morris, Ridley, and TRich (or as I call them, Suck, Suckier, and Suckiest). It was the right call at the time and I'm not sure who I would have been able to draft in those spots.

Hmmm, where to begin. But I guess if I had to pick one it would be taking MJD in rd 3 instead of Manning. That's close though to the other league where I took TRich ahead of Forte, Bush, Lacy, Isaac Redman, Peyton Hillis, etc

• Like 1

Took TRich over McCoy in the first and David Wilson over Reggie in the second. Somehow I'm still 6-0 in a 14 teamer so I can't be too upset.

Mine was spiller or McCoy at 4-6. I split the choice in all my leagues. I was higher on McCoy but didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

taking the time to read this instead of calling the tissue wholesaler and slangin em to you crybabies.

nah for real tho i moved up to draft wilson. turns out it was my only real mistake so far so what can you do?

Taking Spiller over Forte in the first

Taking Wilson over Dez in the 2nd

Taking Daniels over Cameron in the 8th, thinking Cameron would be avail later

when a guy offers me a pick of Garcon and a RB for Spiller, I chose Joique over Woodhead

Jamaal Charles should have been picked by me, if he fell, in every league that I was not drafting 1.01. Only snagged him in one.

I would have said eff it and reached for Peyton a round early, rather than watch him being selected a pick in front of me in the 5th and being stuck with Matt Ryan. It isn't like the Larry Fitzgerald pick I made that round has helped any.

Cam Newton way too early, QBs go very fast in my league so had him in the second. :doh:

I had him projected as a top 3 QB

Wilson in the 2nd

Bradshaw in the 4th(I should have sold high 2 times, after Ballard went down, after his great game against niners)

Not drafting a TE until late, took Sudfield

Wilson in the 2nd

Bradshaw in the 4th(I should have sold high 2 times, after Ballard went down, after his great game against niners)

Not drafting a TE until late, took Sudfield

i lucked out on that one, had Bradshaw targeted but missed out.

Wilson in the 2nd should have been Peyton, Andre in the 3rd should have been welker. I predicted a record season for Brees but just a standard amazing season for Peyton so I didn't bother with him.

14 Team league...

Spiller in Round 1. Roddy White Round 2. Lucky to be 2-4

Would have waited at QB. Had high expectations of Kaep and reached, using a 4th on him. Felt like the smartest guy in the room early on, but his lack of weapons at WR and learning curve have had a bigger negative impact than I thought.

Would have waited at QB. Had high expectations of Kaep and reached, using a 4th on him. Felt like the smartest guy in the room early on, but his lack of weapons at WR and learning curve have had a bigger negative impact than I thought.

I was thinking about reaching for him in the 4th (homer). But a guy grabbed him in the 3rd :D