Sign in to follow this  
bfros

How many leagues are you in?

Used to be in 8-10. Then had kids. Now, it's 3-4. (kinda miss the old days).

How many for you, fellow addicts?

I am only in 4 but I am hard core into all 4. They are each very different and take crazy prep time. I love it and hate it all at the same time.

3. Used to be more but it's a waste of money since FF is about 80% luck. All having a ton of leagues does is screw me out of the small part of the game that we can control wich is FA, waivers etc. I'd always forget a league or forget to pick up a guy or not make a start. Too much to focus on.

Already have done four drafts and I am payed in 6 more . The rest draft after the third preseason game . All live and local drafts .

I'm curious, does anyone consistently make a profit playing in multiple leagues or does your performance fall off? I ask because I am contemplating doing several yahoo leagues thinking it's possible to outperform in most of them.......I already have tanatastic's answer, anyone else care to respond?

I'm curious, does anyone consistently make a profit playing in multiple leagues or does your performance fall off? I ask because I am contemplating doing several yahoo leagues thinking it's possible to outperform in most of them.......I already have tanatastic's answer, anyone else care to respond?

Yahoo pro leagues are excellent to play multiples of. They are soft and people usually quit halfway into the season.

Also getting guys here to admit they have ever lost or not made the playoffs is like getting blood from a stone.

Already have done four drafts and I am payed in 6 more . The rest draft after the third preseason game . All live and local drafts .

Christ how do you even know that many people?

Christ how do you even know that many people?

Been around this area my whole life , between Reno And South Lake Tahoe and North Lake Tahoe and Carson City one in Fernly and One that drafts in Truckee . Big sports town of course lots of betting fantasy football is big time around here .

No most of the time it's not . But it's worth the fun .

2 because anything more it becomes work and not enjoyable because you feel like you own every guy and go against every guy. Screws with game enjoyment

• Like 1

More teams if you have the time to manage them makes it even more fun .

I'm in 4 this year, which is where I'm pretty comfortably settled. All are very different formats; I've never really enjoyed, say, doing three 12-team PPR snake drafts in the same season.

- i am in three 12 team ppr snakefests

pretty high stakes in each, very little room for error :dunno:

have cashed in at least one for the past 7 years ... 4 champeenchips through the 10 years in each

haven't missed the playoffs in any of 'em since '09 :banana:

i was in 3 for several years: 1 dynasty and 2 re-drafts. i was pretty comfortable with that # - unfortunately one of my re-drafts disbanded so i'm down to 2

Two. 1 is your normal 12 team dynasty league. It's online and most of us have been together for years and years now. Some of us have even gotten together to meet and have a beer.

The second is a 16 team local league. It's a salary cap, contract auction league. We use idp's too. So it's pretty involved.

When I was young I did the 7-8 leagues every year, and that really got old. Then I cut down to a couple but also ran one, that also got old through the years. Now , 2 great leagues and couldn't be happier.

I also only draft players I really like. If I can't stand the guy or think he's over rated, I won't touch him. Even if I lose, I'm losing with players I like to watch and root for.

Voice of Truth on this board probably has to claim his winnings. He won all 3 of our dynasty leagues last year... i dont care how good of a team i assembled, my luck would never allow such a thing.

Last three years I did just four leagues and it drove me crazy , I had to much time on my hands . So this yr I am up to ten of the. Six more drafted to do . Looking forward to it. Sure next season I will wake up and be back down to three or four .

I have one league that is my main focus and pays the most. Then commission a free league with my wife and a few other couples for fun. I'm in one with some college friends for $50. Have another league with some guys on a forum.

After that there are just some leagues I'm in because I did the live drafts for practice. Oh, and I'm in 4 MFL10s which are perfect because I don't have to manage them.

Hi....I have a fantasy football problem...my name is Rynoman and I'm in 8 leagues.......(5 of them I don't touch the lineups after the draft NFFC--35 rounds)

:shocking:

I used to be in 3

Had a kid. Went to two leagues.

Had another kid.

Now I'm in one league.

Done having kids. :)

3 $$$

5-6 for fun

Half the fun is seeing how the draft plays out. Love that part of it. The 5-6 fun leagues I'm not too aggressive on the WW, but I'm zoned in on my 3 $$$ leagues obviously.

I used to be in 3

Had a kid. Went to two leagues.

Had another kid.

Now I'm in one league.

Done having kids. :)

So two kids and all you can handle is one league? Come on now, you can handle it. I have two kids as well and I'm flying to Houston next weekend for a draft.

So two kids and all you can handle is one league? Come on now, you can handle it. I have two kids as well and I'm flying to Houston next weekend for a draft.

Maybe I'll go back to two when the second gets out of daipers.

Just one. The same dynasty league I've been in for 8-9 years now. I get asked constantly to be in yearly leagues and always decline. I don't like to have to follow a million guys. Plus, my league is $200 entry fee and with everything else I bet on football, it's enough.

Cutting back to 8 this year ( :shocking: ) so I can focus more on Daily.

Do you have consistent success with daily leagues? Do you ever adjust weekly rankings so that no one takes your sleeper on draftkings?

Maybe I'll go back to two when the second gets out of daipers.

It's not so bad. My second is only 9 months old. Having an iPhone helps a ton for easy roster access.