Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Sell high on Brady

Alright lets take a deep look about last night. He had 2 touchdowns come from the 1 yard line. Both of which they attempted to run the ball first but failed. Chances are if Blount was not suspended he would have pounded the rock in. Case in point I have a guy offering Wilson/cooks for Brady. No brainer

Alright lets take a deep look about last night. He had 2 touchdowns come from the 1 yard line. Both of which they attempted to run the ball first but failed. Chances are if Blount was not suspended he would have pounded the rock in. Case in point I have a guy offering Wilson/cooks for Brady. No brainer

Accept now. Although can you make a trade with a player who has already played? Usually we have to wait until the full football week is over. By then, if Cooks runs wild on the Cards he may pull back the deal. Cooks and Wilson are both in tough matchups so you may get lucky they dont go off this weekend.

Classic over thinking it. Brady is a top tier QB. Just keep him and the massive production he will give you every week.

Gronk was not covered on another TD

Gronk was not covered on another TD

Well...you could say he wasn't covered on that score from the 1 on the left side of the endzone too. That LB showed the acceleration of...a thing that can't accelerate. I'm tired, that's the best I got. But man, that guy's reaction was awful.

I love Brady but thats too good a deal to pass on. Wilson could do the exact same thing with Jimmy on sunday. Also Blount sucks, thats a little known fact. Check his game logs from last year. I keep hearing people say "he tore it up last year" but he didnt, he was garbage.

I have a feeling brady/belicheat will be rubbing it in the face of naysayers this year... I fully expect 40+ TDs... and some running up of the score

Gronk is healthy did u see how easy that Fade was in the corner. Gronk will score 20tds this year...Blount looks like he's moving in quick sand. I actually think Lewis will be the main guy there.

Well...you could say he wasn't covered on that score from the 1 on the left side of the endzone too. That LB showed the acceleration of...a thing that can't accelerate. I'm tired, that's the best I got. But man, that guy's reaction was awful.

He is a special teamer, I have no idea why Garvin 57 was in the game, no clue

You can't sell Brady for any amount. He's in FU mode.

you have to consider the competition, look what the Bills crappy QBs did in the dress rehearsal vs. that so called pass defense

30 of 33 for 386 yards and 3 TDs

They will not always throw 4 TDs inside the 5 and no other defense will decide not to cover gronk 33% of the time

He is a special teamer, I have no idea why Garvin 57 was in the game, no clue

They came out in a heavy package and then motioned all the tightens out. Schematic advantage. Not that it matters. Brady in FU mode is unstoppable. Even if there was perfect coverage Brady which just throw the ball straight through the defenders rib cage. Thank God the fade was open. That would've been disgusting.

you have to consider the competition, look what the Bills crappy QBs did in the dress rehearsal vs. that so called pass defense

30 of 33 for 386 yards and 3 TDs

They will not always throw 4 TDs inside the 5 and no other defense will decide not to cover gronk 33% of the time

I agree, he won't play a secondary that bad and that new to a system every week. Brady will have his games, but last night will be one of his better of the season. I'll go on record and say that was one of his 5 best FF performances of the season (not really going out on a limb).

Yea .

LOL yeah. Sell the QB withe the top TE in the game and 2 decent WR on the outside.

Holy fock OP, I've seen some stupid things but...come on. And I hate the pats for the record.

Who you starting Cooks over?

I think the OP is right. If you can sell him high I would do so. No LaFell, OLine problems, no run game to speak of (last night at least)...most teams aren't going to leave Gronk wide open all night. Don't get me wrong, I love me some brady but that might've been the best game he will have all year

I do not know if, in selling Brady high, you are getting enough.

I know Wilson may be ranked higher than Brady pre-draft. It is more on potential than reality.

Wilson has shown he is worthy as an NFL QB. But as a Fantasy QB, I see Brady still higher and more likely to finish ranked higher.

It is ultimately your call

All preseason we preach that you can win fantasy with a Mid level QB. Now ppl get a hard on for Brady and waaay over value him after week one and you won't trade him away? You could strike gold if played correctly

Wake up ppl you just got his best game get a stud RB or WR in return and use the likes of bradford or tanny to championship.

Bills Miami and jets games x2 won't go like this

OP what is your need at WR.

Is this really a benefit for you.

I am sorry I didnt mention it, but the Question for me was more about cook. but I fixated on Wilson.

I assmed you will need to drop a bum to make this work. Is he of any note?

For reals though, if someone is stupid enough to offer you Wilson and Cooks for Brady, and you don't take it, you're an idiot. Pretty sure the original poster was just posting to humble brag about how bad he's fleecing the other guy in this deal. Taking that trade is the biggest no brainer in the history of mankind.

The 1 game over-reactions over Brady and Gronk are ridiculous.

• Like 1

For reals though, if someone is stupid enough to offer you Wilson and Cooks for Brady, and you don't take it, you're an idiot. Pretty sure the original poster was just posting to humble brag about how bad he's fleecing the other guy in this deal. Taking that trade is the biggest no brainer in the history of mankind.

The 1 games over-reactions over Brady and Gronk are ridiculous.

Then again, what if this season is a reckoning. Touchdown Tommy and Bill are coming, and hell is coming with them!

You hear me Ike!!!' HELL IS COMIN WITH MEEEE!!!!!

Is Ike Roethlisberger or Tomlin in that scenario?

Roethlisberger: What makes a man like Brady, Mike? What makes him do the things he does?

Tomlin: A man like Brady has got a great big hole right in the middle of himself, and he can never cheat enough or spy enough or deflate enough footballs to ever fill it

Roethlisberger: What does he want?

Tomlin: Revenge

Roethlisberger: For what?

Tomlin: Bein' caught cheatin'

I have a feeling brady/belicheat will be rubbing it in the face of naysayers this year... I fully expect 40+ TDs... and some running up of the score

This^^ they will run up every score they can without mercy. But cooks and Wilson for Brady. Not even a question. I would do that for Aaron Rodgers let alone Brady.

This^^ they will run up every score they can without mercy. But cooks and Wilson for Brady. Not even a question. I would do that for Aaron Rodgers let alone Brady.

Because 28 points against a bad defense shows how great they can be at running up the score......

I wouldn't "sell high", but there's some merit to considering it.

Talk to people who started Brady the first 4 weeks of last year.

On one team, I have Luck and Brady both. I've gotta spin a trade for one of those guys pronto.

You hit the lotto.

Roethlisberger: What makes a man like Brady, Mike? What makes him do the things he does?

Tomlin: A man like Brady has got a great big hole right in the middle of himself, and he can never cheat enough or spy enough or deflate enough footballs to ever fill it

LOL! Then Brady shouts "No!" while throwing five of his TDs to himself.

Because 28 points against a bad defense shows how great they can be at running up the score......

Lol that's what I am saying and look closer at those PTs.

1st 7 steelers walk around and don't line up to cover Gronk. At least second time on drive

A retarded pass interference call placed them at the 1. Another 7 PTs

Nobody covers Gronk again and he gains like 60 yards setting up another TD

Don't remember the other drive

I have no idea how NE only scored 4 times

Steelers missed 2 FGs and had a toe out of bounds that cost more points yet only lost by 7. Let's not go overboard on the 2015 Pats opening at home

All preseason we preach that you can win fantasy with a Mid level QB. Now ppl get a hard on for Brady and waaay over value him after week one and you won't trade him away? You could strike gold if played correctly

Wake up ppl you just got his best game get a stud RB or WR in return and use the likes of bradford or tanny to championship.

Bills Miami and jets games x2 won't go like this

I agree with this.

If Blount goes down Brady will throw 50 TDs this season. There is that to consider. One suspension or injury away for Blount and Brady could finish as the #1 QB.

Wasn't the point of drafting Brady this year the fact you could get him late and he'd be a steal and win you a title. Now the point is to trade him to win a title?

If Blount goes down Brady will throw 50 TDs this season. There is that to consider. One suspension or injury away for Blount and Brady could finish as the #1 QB.

Wasn't the point of drafting Brady this year the fact you could get him late and he'd be a steal and win you a title. Now the point is to trade him to win a title?

So hold Brady in case Blount gets hurt

Ok

• Like 1

Roethlisberger: I find this all hard to believe.

Tomlin: Why?

Roethlisberger: Cause you're a player tripping liar, who calls a crap football game.

That's how that scene should end.