Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets at Colts: In-Game Discussion

i am looking like a genious picking luck at 11.... my team is hot garbage minus julio

I've noticed Luck likes to do nothing in the first half of games, then explode in the 2nd half. Sometimes he likes to even wait for the 4th quarter.

Eli, Romo, Peyton, Luck.....

Are Direct TV commercials something we should be worried about?

lol

edit: Eli's is by far my favorite. Wanna see a pic of my MiL? Neither do I!

I would trade Palmer for luck in a heartbeat. Palmer has had cupcake matchups, bottom 10 defenses. luck has had to face top 10 defenses.

Nah, matchups are fake. Tom killed the Bills Mighty D, Ravens couldn't contain the holy Raiders. You can either find open guys and complete passes or you can't. Luck is a middling 26td JAG this year at best.

I was up 28 heading into this game with Vinateri left to go. My opponent has Decker and Marshall.

Last week I was up 25 heading into Monday night, my opponent had Hyde.

Fock

This terrible run defense for the colts looks all pro right now! Ivory sucks.

And Luck? Don't get me started

All inside runs. I'd think a halftime adjustment would be some outside zone runs.

Nah, matchups are fake. Tom killed the Bills Mighty D, Ravens couldn't contain the holy Raiders. You can either find open guys and complete passes or you can't. Luck is a middling 26td JAG this year at best.

I disagree. The Jets and Bills have 2 of the 3 best defenses in the league this year (Denver the other). Luck will have cake matchups the rest of the way, Luck will catch fire after this game...

Not sure why you would risk a goal line drive with Robinson, when Gore is still walking....

Just idiotic substitution. Run Gore 3 more times if necessary and send a message.

Yep, that would have been a win for me. Instead I'm back down 7 after the fumble. That was one of the worst fumbles I've ever seen, really.

Not sure why you'd run the ball in after throwing it successfully all the way down the field. Hey, that passing game finally came together. Let's abandon it here.

Not sure why you'd run the ball in after throwing it successfully all the way down the field. Hey, that passing game finally came together. Let's abandon it here.

They didn't want to pull a Pete.

I would trade Palmer for luck in a heartbeat. Palmer has had cupcake matchups, bottom 10 defenses. luck has had to face top 10 defenses.

Brady also shredded that defense. So is he that good or is Luck overrated?

Yep, that would have been a win for me. Instead I'm back down 7 after the fumble. That was one of the worst fumbles I've ever seen, really.

Unreal. Just lost it in his own hands, didn't even get touched.

Brady also shredded that defense. So is he that good or is Luck overrated?

Division rival, Brady knows what the Bills want to do. Brady is that good, but I don't think Luck is overrated. Or maybe not PICK!

Oof, a pick by Revis. That throw was horrible.

One of the few smart things I did this weekend was bench AJ. So I have that going for me. :D

I didn't think it was going to be this difficult. Isn't this the type of game Indy drafted Forsett for? Go four-wide, run Revis and Cro off with Hilton and Dorsett and use Moncrief/Johnson in the slot.

I didn't think it was going to be this difficult. Isn't this the type of game Indy drafted Forsett for? Go four-wide, run Revis and Cro off with Hilton and Dorsett and use Moncrief/Johnson in the slot.

Well...first,they have to prove they can run because they spent a lot on Gore and don't want to look dumb. Second, Luck doesn't even have time to go underneath, much less time to let speedy guys move the safeties back. Three step drop and he has four guys in his lap.

Well...first,they have to prove they can run because they spent a lot on Gore and don't want to look dumb. Second, Luck doesn't even have time to go underneath, much less time to let speedy guys move the safeties back. Three step drop and he has four guys in his lap.

Yes and no. They've already made it clear they plan on taking it easy on Gore early. And I don't agree with not having time underneath; if that were the case, he'd be going straight out of shotgun and/or they'd be using a lot of screens. Luck isn't even looking at AJ underneath, which I find shocking.

This is the most depressing football game ever.

Bet the farm on IND... just to win, point spread be damned. Needed a below average game from Luck to avoid going 0-2 in big-money fantasy league, but that was too much to ask. Survivor league, over.

I'm still in disbelief... Colts shut-out at home on Monday Night Football.?.

No Luck TD or Gore TD......... i am going to lose in 2 leagues because both guys forgot how to play football.

I was down 15, with Luck, Gore and Ivory - opponent has Decker and Moncrieff.

Fock. :wall:

When the Raiders signed Bustmode last summer did some research on his time in Indy. Discovered the Colts offensive line was just plain putrid last season. Nothing I've seen tonight changes that impression as Luck is under siege every time he drops back. That line is like a Chinese fire drill.