Sign in to follow this  
AlToons#1Fan

Eddie Lacy Trade Value

easy schedule upcoming for gb next 6 weeks.

Only reason I've kept Lacy this far. He's garbage and I should have known better than to trust Fat Eddie not to pig out during the off season. Fat bas-turd.

Wow, Eddie Lacy just plain sucks. What happened?

Accumulated fat cells make him a slow plodder

No, Funyuns are productive.

I love me some green bean casserole... I'd take Funyuns in that trade in a heartbeat. :cheers:

Any word how serious that groin is?

On a scale of 1 to Fred Taylor

I read that instead of eating all the peanut butter as per usual, he slathered some of it on his nether regions for the family dog to take a go. The dog misunderstood his task and tragedy ensued :(

I hope his groin injury is severe enough that it pushes starks into a full time starting role with 20plus touches a game. I traded for them both and just want ONE to be a bellcow.

Have been waiting on Eddie to get rolling all year in my keeper league but sadly he didn't even make it to next weeks parting of the red schedule due to his now injured groin...

Debated sending him off in a multiplayer deal that would also land me Drew Brees last week , but wanted to hold and make it to the Detroit game to see if the turnaround would begin... I have Palmer so I'm not desperate for a qb, but Palmers schedule is crummy mostly from here on out, while Brees's is quite the opposite...

Now it will probably cost me Lacy plus someone else in a 2 for 1 deal to get the Drew Brees rental to my team which hurts double being in a keeper league and having to give up what I thought could be a main cog for years to come just to upgrade my qb outlook a bit for the rest of this season...

I defended Lacy all year, blaming the ankle injury and the dummy coaching staff he is stuck with.. But he just seems to have lost all confidence and looks like a goalie/pitcher/kicker who have had it go so wrong that they seem to fold and need an off season to try and salvage a career headed in the wrong direction...

At this point it seems like hoping it all falls into place is hard to do and I may try to get what I can for him now instead of him rotting on my bench and then next year debating the whole "Jordy is back, that will make Lacy good again" only to end up with another T-Rich sucking the life out of my franchise...

What trade value ?

If it helps anyone the OC says they "definitely" need to get lacy going. Sounds like they still have faith him in. You don't go for 1200 yards your first two seasons then just suck.

If it helps anyone the OC says they "definitely" need to get lacy going. Sounds like they still have faith him in. You don't go for 1200 yards your first two seasons then just suck.

You do if you eat yourself out of the league.

Lacy looks at least 20 pounds heavier to me this year.

I'm considering a trade for him. Have Dalton on my bench (Brady starting). Do I take the chance he gets going with most of gb's remaining games vs weak division?

I'm considering a trade for him. Have Dalton on my bench (Brady starting). Do I take the chance he gets going with most of gb's remaining games vs weak division?

sell high on dalton now. I mean now. only trade if you can get starks too or look around for a trade partner for dalton. he is going to blow come cold weather season.

The way both the Bengals and Patriots are winning games you might be in a tough spot for a qb come playoff time .

Sunday afternoon I traded him for the Saints D because he was, at that time, undroppable in CBS leagues, and I knew I could get more out of that roster spot in my league after unsuccessfully trying to trade him for scraps. I angrily wrote to CBS last week to let us drop Lacy and they wouldn't, and it cost me keeping Woodhead (saw Forsett hit free agency and had to pick him up). Nobody wanted him in a trade and ultimately I couldn't even trade him for a then-ranked #39 ROS Karlos Williams straight up. They made Lacy droppable the day after my trade was accepted lol, but I traded him to the last place team who's not in my division, so even better than letting him hit waivers mid-week.

I was able to trade Lacy and Yeldon for West to the team that was 2nd to last in my league. Even if he blows up that team is not a threat to me and it keeps him off the WW. In a small bench league with decent (not great) week to week options this opened up a roster spot for me to stream a player if needed.