Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 8 F.U. thread - Foxboro Edition

I'm sure there will be a need for this tonight.

Preemptive ones out to Brady, Gronk and Rishard Mathews. Don't fock this up tonight or your wife/gf may face a disciplinarian fudgepacking.

Pre-emptive one for Blount if he goes off this week, on my bench.

I'm starting him so you're fine. He may not get a carry.

Pre-emptive one for Blount if he goes off this week, on my bench.

Same here. I've literally swapped him and Michael Floyd out of my flex like 20 times since lunch. FU Bill.

FU Gronk, you big dumb selfish pass interfering piece of sh!t. I hate you. I have a good place for you to put that football.

FU Landry for not getting my 7 catch bonus. 5 at halftime should be a slam dunk. Hate when that happens.

Julius and his dumb commercial getting those two late TDs. Did Patriots really need to pass for scores especially that second one. Another loss for me this week. 😠

Fock you Mathews....you had Tannehill's eye early and often. Then you focking dropped a few early then Tannehill decides to ignore you.

Not to mention running the wrong focking route on both int's. lol

Going against Brady and I have Matt Ryan in at QB.

Safe to say this is an auto loss right???

FU Tom Brady for being a lying, cheating dickbag

Yeah, did you notice the referees let him score at will?

FU Forsett. I thought teams were able to run wild against SD this year? And FML for losing Bell.

Fock Arians for thinking resting John Brown and tricking us by making him active was a good idea. Your getting blown out by the Browns at halftime. Brown has played fine through his hammys, no reason to sit him and hamper his breakout season.

Fock you Matty Ice you worthless pos. Seriously at home against TB and your going to crap the bed. To the ww you go to be replaced by McCown or Bridgewater. Can't forget to throw out a huge FU to the Cardinals D. Getting embarrassed by the poop stains. I Focking hate you OBJ. Playing the co-cellar dewellar of the league and you wake up for a 3 TD day. FF I hate you, you fickle unforgiving .

Brees finally goes off for me, and I have to be playing a team with Eli (4 TDs) and Beckham Jr. (3 TDs). Plus losing Bell for at undetermined time.

FU fantasy football, this is just like getting kicked in the nuts every Sunday afternoon.

Brees finally goes off for me, and I have to be playing a team with Eli (4 TDs) and Beckham Jr. (3 TDs). Plus losing Bell for at undetermined time.

FU fantasy football, this is just like getting kicked in the nuts every Sunday afternoon.

FF seems to be getting more miserable every year. Even with a team in a tight battle over first place, I have not enjoyed myself at all this season. The laughable number of star players suffering major injuries makes the entire thing feel like roulette.

Big ole FU to OBJ and Ben "WHO!?!" Watson. Faced them in 2 of 4 leagues. That was awesome. Diggs too. Add Rivers to that list, but his total was expected.

AJ Green, Edlemunch, Jeffery, and CWest all chipped in to hurt me.

Positives? Thanks Eli. But that's just 1 league.

My players who let me down big time? Ingram, Forte, Forsett (asshat!), AB, C2kGrill wants more $$, and M Bennett. All losers!

Oakland up 21-3. If last week was any indicator, this should mean that Latavius Murray will not be involved in the game the rest of the way.

Hope the Jets get beat 100-3 today and the will deserve every bit of it. Sorry as$ SOB's cant beat ya so they accuse ya.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/nfl-s-sideline-shakedown-patriots-very-big-deal

The NFL needs to finally do the right thing and give the Patriots back their draft picks they stole from them and give the $1m back with interest.

FU Chris Ivory for having 18 yds on 14 carries. I could find a bum on the street that can fall forward for more yards than that

If Fitztragic is gone for some time you can kiss Ivorys RBb1 status goodbye. Middling RB2 at best in that case.