Sign in to follow this  
edjr

19? year old #nevertrump girl gets pepper sprayed at Trump Rally

Was it even pepper spray? or maybe a weak pepper spray? i've seen people hit with police pepper spray and cry, she got it right in the eyes and wasn't suffering much 15 seconds after.

Was it even pepper spray? or maybe a weak pepper spray? i've seen people hit with police pepper spray and cry, she got it right in the eyes and wasn't suffering much 15 seconds after.

I also was wondering about that. I was under the impression that folks all around would be affected too if it was pepper spray. Hell, I think someone even mentioned it in this thread, something about it affecting everyone within several feet.

Then again, that was at point blank range.

No way was it pepper spray. For about 20 reasons. All of which should be obvious to everyone.

I'm not picking sides in a pissing match between two idiots.

But I will say this. I'm a grown ass man. If I ever A. attend a dumbass rally like this and then B. take and use pepper spray (or whatever the fock it is) on a girl/woman (15 or 19 or whatever years old) in a crowd then I am giving any of you permission to kick my ass because I deserve it.

She didn't deserve that at all.

She's a stinky hippie that took a swing at someone.

She deserved that.

• Like 1

Police use OC. She might have been hit with standard Pepper Spray (which is much less powerful).

Either way I'm sure it sucked.

Why is a 15 year old telling adults how to vote? She can't even participate in the election process

terrible parenting and educators

should have sprayed her in that foul mouth.

Actions have consequences...learn and move on.

Like I said earlier she's not 15. Good to see you idiots are finally catching on.

Secondly the pepper spray guy is a hero. What was turning into a violent situation due to the aggressive actions of the BLM and hippo he was able to defuse the situation immediately.

Trump2016

We have no idea whether she was touched. She was clearly not a blameless victim here and my understanding is she may be charged with assault. The old creeper shouldn't have gotten in her face and the person most to blame is whoever pepper sprayed her. This incident also reflects badly on the crowd who stood cheering for this powder keg situation but that's par for the course at a Trump rally. He does very well among the uneducated.

She w as clearly touched, by the paper in his hand, and she clearly reacted to that touch....and continued to react, eventually she escalated the response as well....

I'm not picking sides in a pissing match between two idiots.

But I will say this. I'm a grown ass man. If I ever A. attend a dumbass rally like this and then B. take and use pepper spray (or whatever the fock it is) on a girl/woman (15 or 19 or whatever years old) in a crowd then I am giving any of you permission to kick my ass because I deserve it.

Keep,in mind that she can hit you, and do more or less what she wants without repercussions, YOU on the other hand become a demon if you even touch her with a piece of paper

Keep,in mind that she can hit you, and do more or less what she wants without repercussions, YOU on the other hand become a demon if you even touch her with a piece of paper

You keep in mind. A. I'm not scared of some girl. And. B. I'm a grown up and know how to walk away.

My post still stands.

Like I said earlier she's not 15. Good to see you idiots are finally catching on.

Secondly the pepper spray guy is a hero. What was turning into a violent situation due to the aggressive actions of the BLM and hippo he was able to defuse the situation immediately.

Trump2016

Yeah, that little push punch was that violent.

Continue your trolling though if that's what floats your boat.

Trump2016

Nailed it

She w as clearly touched, by the paper in his hand, and she clearly reacted to that touch....and continued to react, eventually she escalated the response as well....

And yet you defend the guy who initiated physical contact and the other guy who pepper spraye her for no good reason. :wacko:

Yeah, that little push punch was that violent.

Continue your trolling though if that's what floats your boat.

You know what? I don't care if you think it was a push. With that crowd of people. Most of which was their to see their candidate. The other side has everything to gain if violence happens at a trump rally. Debate turns to a push which turns to a punch which turns into chaos. It doesn't take much.

Why the police let the protesters get that close is beyond me.

Pepper spray guy may have saved lives. He should get an award at the Rotary Club.

All kidding aside he really did.

All kidding aside he really did.

He stopped that mess before it got out of control. Those fat Wisconsinites can get really rolling if you let them.

That pepper spray is top of the line. She's built up an immunity over the years.

And yet you defend the guy who initiated physical contact and the other guy who pepper spraye her for no good reason. :wacko:

How am I "defending" anyone, I simply analyzed what is clearly apparent, you simply spin the statements when you think you disagree.....

Here's a fun new twist: Police are looking to press charges on the fat teenager for assault.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cops-man-accused-pepper-spraying-girl-trump-rally-113615104.html

They also are looking for the sprayer but cannot identify him.

Here's a fun new twist: Police are looking to press charges on the fat teenager for assault.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cops-man-accused-pepper-spraying-girl-trump-rally-113615104.html

They also are looking for the sprayer but cannot identify him.

Meh....overkill. While she should not have attempted to assault the guy, she was stopped by someone who was able to cool things down, really no need, let it go guys.....

Poor entitled baby girl had to be taught a lesson, no big whoop.

Nailed it

:first:

Welcome back!

:headbanger:

The cops should be thanking that Trump supporter with the pepper spray. Find him and buy him a beer.

If you know any cops you should ask them to do that. :thumbsup:

How am I "defending" anyone, I simply analyzed what is clearly apparent, you simply spin the statements when you think you disagree.....

You are congratulating a grown man for unnecessarily macing a girl, just like you wish death on peaceful protestors and think Zimmerman is a hero.

That's nuts. No spin needed. :dunno:

edjr, he never left. Hardcore Troubadour was MB. :doh:

They're both RP too.

edjr, he never left. Hardcore Troubadour was MB. :doh:

You believe what you want to believe.

was like when I posted as George Carlin. Not the same!

They're both RP too.

and rusty

They're both RP too.

Meh, I don't think so.

HT and MB are the same person though, that I know with 99.9% certainty.

Where RP comes into play I have no clue.

You are congratulating a grown man for unnecessarily macing a girl, just like you wish death on peaceful protestors and think Zimmerman is a hero.

That's nuts. No spin needed. :dunno:

I am congratulating a grown man for de-escalting the situation in very effective way after being assaulted. Her decision to physically attack resulted in a response, and a fair one at that.

i have never wished death on protestors, another lie you love to propagate, but I did celebrate the outcome whereby the police gave the whiners exactly what they professed to want, less police. We should all celebrate that they got exactly what they protested for, it was a learning moment for them, something they desperately needed,and maybe today they are less stupid. Certainly this event has no bearing on the current conversation, but when you lack logic or any sense of judgement (as usual) you start lying, and grapsing for just about anything.

You now asserting that Zimmerman is some kind of hero is strange, and misguided..... he is not, shame on you.

Spin away, keep lying, its what you do well.

Meh, I don't think so.

I just don't care or pay enough attention to care.

now I want newbie to come back :wub:

Meh, I don't think so.

Rusty is RP.

RP got banned and MB showed up the next day.

They're all the same person, and it is very, very ill. :(