Sign in to follow this  
Bert

Black Olives Matter

Black olives rule. Green olives look like they came out of something's azzhole.

Funny. It's a joke movement and deserves ridicule

Why are these black olives in a can? The green olives are in a jar. :mad:

Never put a black olive anywhere near glass.

Can you really be in the wrong if you are making a joke about a joke?

Black olives suck. Green olives are better

Green olives are horrible. Black olives are nearly tolerable.

I like jalapeno or garlic stuffed green olives in a bloody mary and black olives in food.

Green olives are gross. They love that sh1t in the Midwest and I've never understood it. You never see them anywhere in the western US.

Green olives are gross. They love that sh1t in the Midwest and I've never understood it. You never see them anywhere in the western US.

I love their brininess. I use them for their salt content in things and people who don't like olives never even know it.

They love that sh1t in the Midwest and I've never understood it. You never see them anywhere in the western US.

No kidding. Those focktards from Minnesota put that sh!t in beer!

They put em in or on everything there. Pizza, sandwiches, beer... blech

Ha, I do that too sometimes. :)

2 green olives stuffed with pimento. Freezing cold Martini, dry, in a chilled glass. Im on my way.

Cant believe how insensetive you guys are. Black olives do matter guys. Sure, green olives may be classier and taste better, but the black ones belong here too. Its our fault for bringing them over here so we owe them respect. Sure they look funny but hey some guys have a thing for them, even though id rather not eat them. No offense, just prefer to stick to green olives...

I love both - but would go green if could only have 1.

This

Well... if you consider Arizona "west," they grow them here, although it is not quite the ideal climate. Wife and I love this place:

https://www.queencreekolivemill.com/

white privilege, must be nice.

2 green olives stuffed with pimento. Freezing cold Martini, dry, in a chilled glass. Im on my way.

sounds yummy :)

but skip the olives.

I like jalapeno or garlic stuffed green olives in a bloody mary and black olives in food.

This Plus, blue cheese stuffed is good too - and I don't even like that stuff. Also good in a dirty martini.

It may seem weird, but the black olives really seem to go well with Kool-Aid.

I've never understood pimentos. They are flavorless. It's just there for decoration. Reminds me of the pocket square in a suit coat.

Same goes with the South's love affair with pimento cheese. If you're gonna make a cheese sammich, just do it. If you're going to go that route, used diced green chiles instead of pimentos - at least they have some flavor.

Bleu cheese stuffed

I've never understood pimentos. They are flavorless. It's just there for decoration. Reminds me of the pocket square in a suit coat.

Same goes with the South's love affair with pimento cheese. If you're gonna make a cheese sammich, just do it. If you're going to go that route, used diced green chiles instead of pimentos - at least they have some flavor.

Sh1t pimento cheese is good as hell. Especially when it's made right. You must not have had any good ones.

I was just in your neck of the woods the last couple of days. It was hot, not sure how anything can grown down that way.

The 5 "C's" of Arizona are copper, cattle, cotton, citrus, and climate. A lot of cattle are raised here, mostly for dairy I think. Also cotton and citrus. Citrus is particularly surprising to me because you would think that they would need a tropical climate. But we've got 5 dwarf citrus trees in our yard which do just fine in the heat. :dunno:

Yuma County in the SW part of the state is hotter than Phoenix in the summer, yet is the 3rd largest producer of vegetables in the country:

Yuma County is the nation’s third largest vegetable producer! With rich soil, water access and more than 350 days of sunshine a year, Yuma’s produce feeds households nationwide. After the notorious summer heat, the temperature drops just enough to create the country’s longest growing season. Yuma County is the winter lettuce capital of the world, supplying a whopping 90% of the nation’s leafy vegetables between November and March.

http://arizonaexperience.org/land/yuma-county-americas-winter-vegetable-capital

This

Well... if you consider Arizona "west," they grow them here, although it is not quite the ideal climate. Wife and I love this place:

https://www.queencreekolivemill.com/

This looks awesome... In a fantasy world I could see myself living in the countryside of Spain, running an olive oil farm.